Advice on recent purchase (Ali baba) (stealth bomber clone)

Wolf359

1 µW
Hi there knowledgeable members I wonder if I came take a small amount of your time to ask you

Check out this product on Alibaba App 3000w 5000w 5000w 8000w 12000w 15000w Adult Stealth Bomber E Bike Mountain City Road Hybrid Sur Ron Ebike Fat Tire Electric Bike
Wholesale 3000w 5000w 5000w 8000w 12000w 15000w Adult Stealth Bomber E Bike Mountain City Road Hybrid Sur Ron Ebike Fat Tire Electric Bike From m.alibaba.com

I have this ordered spec is as follows can someone tell me I have made a good decision thanks

Attachments

• DE1A30C2-8ABE-4E9C-8795-F77283919E15.jpeg
    DE1A30C2-8ABE-4E9C-8795-F77283919E15.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 37
Without knowing your riding style, intent, distance, and conditions you're going to ride under, and the weight of you and the bike and anything you carry if you ahve any slopes, its' tough to say much specific about it's suitability for your purposes.

No battery / system voltage is listed in your image, so we can't tell if the wattage listed is accurate (often they are not). No details of the electric system are provided either, so can't tell you if any of it is any good.

Generally, the stuff you see on Ali* should all be taken with a block of salt, as unless you know that someone else got the same thing from the same seller around the same time, you can't really tell if you will get the product advertised, or if it is made semicompetently (few of the things are made well), etc.

I can't open the link provided even with editing the URL to take unnecessary bits out; it is trying to open the IOS alibaba app on my windows computer so it fails. Trimming the URL down to minimum just tells me it can't find the page.

If you can provide a standard link to the regular browser web page version of the sales page, we might be able to open it and tell you more.

Alternately you can select all on the page while viewing it, then copy that, then paste it into a new post in this thread; that usually gets most of the important stuff.

I bought a stealth bomber clone through Ali Baba around May.
Also One of my main motivations for getting the stealth clone was the nearly 4 hours a day I was spending on the bus to get to and from work. Our shop is 20 miles from my house. A 25 minute drive.. there's an interstate Freeway, a highway, that run fairly straight and the terrain is flat. There's also a meandering bike path that runs the entire 20 miles to work. It's called the green way. 4 hours daily on public transportation felt to me like a form of torture. My drivers license is currently suspended and I don't have motor vehicle anyways. Gas in my neck of the woods is approaching $5 a gallon. An ebike seemed like the perfect solution. I started looking around. I know relatively very little about electric concepts or terms (but I'm learning slowly). I basically I wanted the fastest that would go the farthest and look the coolest for the least amount of money.. Hence the stealth bomber clone. I personally felt the 12,000 watt with the 40ah battery Sabvoton 72150 controller, motorcycle seat with on off road turtle tires would suit my needs. At a cost of $2225 and $546 for shipping it put the price at a little lower than walking into a local shop and buying an electric tea cup with (yawn) mediocre at best performance..
The bike .took about 3 weeks from my final payment to get to my front door. I did the small amount of assembly required, basically assembling the front end, with a set of Allan wrenches and viola I was off to the races.
I feel sorry for anyone who goes through their lifetime without experiencing riding an ebike. I've had the bomber for going on 2 months and every ride is truly an awesome experience....it just never gets old...granted it is summer. It goes around 60 for top speed , but I mostly cruise between 25 and 45 ever. It does have pedal assist. The terrain of my commute is 95%flat. I can't do the interstate but I can definitely keep up on the highway and when I choose to ride the bike path to or from work it is so damn fun I'm pretty much smiling ear to ear (on the inside). I can do the 40 mile round trip on a charge but I usually hook my bike up to the charger while I'm at work. The main thing I would have changed is I would have got one of the UKc1 color controllers for just a little extra and thats only because the sw900 doesn't really have any kind of accurate readout of the battery voltage other than that I'm super happy with the bike it suits my needs perfectly it can handle hills too there's some really steep climbs around where I live and it goes right up without a problem. I literally can't go anywhere without someone asking me about the bike or commenting on it

I have a 21 inch wheel on front and back. The motor is a 2.5T which I haven't really seen that very often . I was trying to find some info about what that exactly means as far as performance. It seems to perform pretty well. Not a lot of tork. Not enough to wheelie for example. Has a top speed of maybe 60 with a tail wind. If I had known more when buying the bike I might have gone 5T and a 19 or 18 inch rear wheel. Probably. Qs205.
Is a Qs 205 capable of top speeds and tork that compare to a qs273? Is performance determined by controller mainly?

try getting these answered since they have a hard time. whats continous discharge of battery? also what controller they are using, name and brand...and if its andy good luck. i would go for different motorcycle size tires if doing trails. 21 front and 18 rear..
it seems shipping is delayed as well from China if its port is long beach. they are having issues with the land shippers.

Back