Anyone know where I can find this 36v controller for a Urban Mover ebike?

baja454

1 µW
I think this controller is bad it worked fine for awhile but now when you pedal the hub motor tries to run but sounds similar to gears slipping. I've tried controllers from Amazon but they have a plug for the hall sensor but this motor/controller does not have a plug for the hall. The company shows they have the controller on their website but they have not responded to my request. I was hoping to find one without going thru the company. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Sensorless controller, but it might be a proprietary system.

Where is the ebike normally sold, do you see them sold in bicycle stores around the corner or obscure ebay flippers who brand well.

Sensorless controller, but it might be a proprietary system.

Where is the ebike normally sold, do you see them sold in bicycle stores around the corner or obscure ebay flippers who brand well.
I did buy a sensorless controller but it would only turn the tire a fraction of a revolution then stop. it acted like it still needed some kind of feedback.

I bought it at a garage sale for a family member... I put a new battery in it and worked fine for a while but then started acting and sounding like the gears were stripped out but I took the motor apart expecting to see the plastic gear broke it all looked fine. The company ssems to still be in business but they stopped responding after they asked for the part number off my controller since they said there were different variations of it.

Back