Aussie Role Call

Yeah nice interview. Thanks for the upload Gregory. I was surprised they didnt mention you were younger when it happened and that you've spent the last 20 odd years in a wheel chair as a result. But I guess age doesn't matter as the message isn't just targetted to the young blokes that think they're invincible (as you said)

:shock: ...frock man, that's heavy... how many people can say they have died twice! Glad your still with us.

...tell me, how much makeup did they use to make you look that good??

Willow said:
how many people can say they have died twice! Glad your still with us.
Yeah that's a good effort, I've only died once myself. Lucky for us the grim reaper is getting lazy :lol:

Willow said:
:shock: ...frock man, that's heavy... how many people can say they have died twice! Glad your still with us.

...tell me, how much makeup did they use to make you look that good??

Haha...no make up, wish I had remembered the Aerogard or The Bushmans though bloody flies were terrible

Was very lucky too make it that's for sure if it wasn't for a couple favorable turn of events, I wouldn't be here...
Where I hit the lampposts was 100m from the fire station, they had just completed first aid training that evening
a play in the local high school, saw two doctors taking tickets at door, their girls were in the play, so in under 5 minutes
, I had doctors and firemen working on me to stop the bleeding... I was lucky!

The reporter that did this story is doing another next year with me, going to film one of my presentations I do for PBF
Unsure what the whole story will be about, road safety will obviously be apart of it....Have to and wait see ;)

KiM

Edit; predictive text typos

They clearly didn't get the "frock yeah going fast on motorbikes is awesome wicked fun!" on camera :lol:

To the youth of today, I say get thee to a racetrack and go fully sicknuts. The road is not really the place to be doing fun shit.

Hey guys, just letting the Perth boys know we're doing a group ride this Sunday 5th Jan 2014 around Freo, i've posted a thread for it in ES E-vents.
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=56298

Everyone is welcome to attend so chip in on the thread if you can make it so we don't leave without anyone.

See ya's there!

Paul.

Hello Jesse here

Another perth ebiker

currently living in Fremantle

current build
beOne frame
DNM shock
cell man dd 500w hub-9c clone
forks POS rst gilla 100mm QR
controller generic cell man 22amp modded to 30
tires kenda nevegals 2.35 running on sun ryhno lite rims and dt swiss sopkes, titanium QR
tektro life threatening breaking system

runs on 15s lipo and 10ah soon to be 20

Lycra bloke in Adelaide discovers ebike: (Specialized Turbo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoiEEVfU-bc&list=UU_K0S2GbXYI9Fc77d6oRE7w

Don't watch it unless you are willing to watch a video by a guy who calls himself Harley Vegan though. :p

Max in Perth.

I have a shop in Bayswater selling LED lights and trade tool boxes. It's the one on Guildford road with all the flashing lights.
Tokyo bikes and Papillionaire vintage style bikes by Black Bikes of Bayswater are on display and available for test rides.
I have a coffee machine so drop in for a coffee and a chat.

QCTechnologies
506a Guildford Road
Bayswater
Across the road from the bike track.

I am trying to organise a ride from the shop on Saturday afternoons. I usually go for a ride around the river on Saturdays if the weather is good anyway.

Back