Bafang and battery disagree.

It's 2:43, I'm on one off my insomnia spells ( and taking more meds would 'help', but tomorrow I would regret it. So I expect the same happened with that post, but I'm not sure. I'm not even capable of reading the entire post without getting a headache and forgetting the first paragraph when I start the next one.

I'm mildly dyslexic, when I read things back I often find I made gramatical error more then spelling errors, but those spelling error can be as 'minor' as forgetting a 'not' somerhere.

Like.
Diodes (as a battery combiner) wont' equalize anything.
What I was meant to say above should have been "Also, a diode is enough to prevent equalization of differences in same rating packs but ~:
Not that it helps in hindsight, I know. I'm normally pretty anal about details, that goes down the drain with averages of a couple of hours of sleep a day.

No problem, I rarely sleep much for long, except every several days or more I will eventually be exhausted enouggh to sleep a few hours all the way thru. Till that happens i might get a couple hours total in a night, up to maybe 3-4, but usually a few minutes at a time.

it's why i spedn so much time on here, since i usually wake ffrom a nightmare and to get my myind away from it so it doesn't recirculate over and over in my head i'll go here to read stuff to force my mined to a different trakc. i may doze off while typingg stuff so you will see breaks in my posts where i seem to just go off somewhere else with it or whatever, or like this one thre's the first part i edited then t his one with poor typing after i dozed off and am too sleepy to go correct cuz i might doze off again if i let it happen.

You sound a lot like me :) Except you actually know a lot stuff, guess that makes a difference 👌

Beautiful broken things <3

fixing broken things are how i learned much of hte electriical/mechanical stuff i know, and reading / helping here has taught me a lot too. general facts i learned because i'm curious about a lot of things, so i read a lot (less now than i used to because i have less time/energy), and scifi books often have a fair bit of actual science and/or fact in them, though not all do, but they may send me on a journey learning about some idea they used.

i've almost never had much money, so the only way i could get some of the things i wanted was to get them from people that didn't want them anymore, which usually meant something was wrong with them i had to figure out how to fix.

or it didn't do something i wanted ti to, or not the way i wanted it to, so had ot learn how it worked so i could customize it.

i'm not really very good at any of what i do, but it's good enough for my purposes most of the time (except for music, whcih is good enough for me to listen to and generally fun to make, if tedious, but not good enough to get an audience that would buy it so i could do that for a living instead of the stressful retail dayjob i have that is still the least stressful job i've ever had).

Back