Bafang bbs02 programing pedal stop

hetm4n

10 W
during pedaling, when I stop pedaling for a moment (0.5s), the engine stops supporting and only after 2-3s begins to support again. what parameter can I change to dont stop the assistance after stopping the pedaling? extending stop delay does not help up to 3s.

My parametrs. On left default. On right my new configuration

I don't get this. How is the motor supposed to work when the paddles don't move?

fechter said:
I'm not aware of a way to extend that longer. Use a throttle?

+1

It's actually a really bad idea to change this. You run the risk of engaging the PAS at a stop sign and then having the bike run away on you. I mean a few tenths of a second isn't a big deal, but a bike can go pretty far in 3 seconds.

eta: I guess "stop decay" is how long it takes for the power to fall off. I'm not sure what the max is

when I go uphill and stop pedaling for a moment (0.5s) and then continue pedaling, the engine stops supporting. it's hard to drive uphill before the engine starts.

hetm4n said:
when I go uphill and stop pedaling for a moment (0.5s) and then continue pedaling, the engine stops supporting. it's hard to drive uphill before the engine starts.

I think you might be close to achieving that by reducing the start degree.

Back