Building a custom e-bike frame

No, still I am with phaser type. Let say now is more half-phaser type. One sprocket is sliding left and right over crankshaft between two pulleys from my first rc idea. On swingarm pivot axle is one 10-speed cluster. I have 2 chains and two belts and 10 speeds form 1:1 to 1:3,6. This is the ligtest so far...

Link to ordering ??

Order it direct from recumpence here of ES :)

Another one is finished today...

P3120039.jpg

... and another one...this one is mine...
P3120040.jpg

...test setup 96V...
P3120041.jpg

SLA is just for fill something in, soon it will be something like this...

headway%20in%20frame.jpg

^^^ Now, that is slick!!!

I was also considering putting the 32 Headway cells of my bike in the frame, but I tend to draw my knees inward when riding. I'd be concerned about smacking that box in the middle that is 2 cells wide along the top tube.

Otherwise, that thing is gonna fly. I know mine does.

looks great ... Maybe I need to scrap my frame and put my pack in yours ...

3360781878_7353f6e15b_b.jpg

Great work! I love it!

Bloody lovely mate first class work, i'm sure you have alot here drooling over their keyboards and dreaming of owning one of them frames buddy, me thinkz you haven't made enough hehee... Its probably just the camera angle but does the first bikes rake and the seconds differ at all? i see they are different forks is this possibly the cause of the difference if there is a difference....I like the look of the second bikes fork angle myself, the first looks a lil too upright, as i said though prolly just the camera playing tricks...either way freakin insane work Hal...

KiM

Thanks all,

Yes. the second one "the evil twin" have 125mm longer fork and the angle is 27°. The first one is modest 23°. The frames are the same. In case of 130mm fork travel the rear shock is 150mm instead of 175mm and the angle is 21°.
The second one is made for higher speed, up to 80km/h it has x504 and the first one is limited to 60km/h with x5305.

Due to popular demand I will make additional 10 frames. 3 of theam are still available. If someone is interested in buying one pm or email me.
The price will be around 550$+shipping. And they will be finished in July.
When I finish first ten I will make more detailed post about it.
The price is with canopy (not on picture) and without fork and shock.
P4040003.jpg

That's a great price Hal ! It would be a good strong platform for any hubmotor ebike, X5 or otherwise.

Any photos of finished bikes yet?

When you start offering your long travel DH frame for RC motors, please send me a PM ASAP :D :D :D

The DHRC frame will be finished in Spring next year...hope so...
Here are pictures of one frame finished. I havent still made the canopy besause I am to lazy to sand the mold and finish it. The fibreglass I hate the most and I found every excuse not to do it...in few week I hope to finish it... Leter today I will post some pictures of this frame with RC setup...

P4050008.jpg

P4050009.jpg

P4050010.jpg

P4050011.jpg

Just finished very strong alu case for CA-big display from ebikes.ca and led driver for 2x10w front leds + 2x1w rear with 24-90v input, two leds are status leds from kelly...
CA%20CASE.jpg

Amazing stuff from you again :shock:

If you get this done by CNC.....then maybe few member(me included) here would be interested in this...and probably Ebike.ca as well!

Once you get your first one made, give us an idea how much it would cost if you sell this...

Keep up the good work! :D

Robin

HAL9000v2.0 said:
Just finished very strong alu case for CA-big display from ebikes.ca and led driver for 2x10w front leds + 2x1w rear with 24-90v input, two leds are status leds from kelly...
CA%20CASE.jpg

OOOhhhh..... I want one!!!! :shock:

Today I send files to my laser-boy, but his laser is dead and it is easter comming so i'll get the price in a week or so. The LEDs are standard 10mm ones and the switches are like on picture. In Croatia they are quite expensive, about 9$ because they call it anti-vandal/water proof ...But I am shure you can find something simmilar in this dimensions.

Attachments

• taster.jpg
    taster.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6,715
I design it for specific type of handlebar, because l like wide bars 670mm and after one hard landing the bar bend down and i twisted my wrist. So for me only like this:

BK.jpg

But I can make standard 22mm hole and you can use only one side mount because it is quite strong. It can be made with central mount but with some kind of outside support because I have Led driver in the middle.

CA%20CASE%20on%20bar.jpg

CA%20CASE%20dimensions.jpg

Back