Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
swbluto said:
well, I relish the idea I'm doing much better than him at the moment, while he's probably suffering on a ship. Vengeance is sweet.

swbluto said:
The lumber yard applied a military discount of 10% to all my orders. Wow!

swbluto said:
lol, it's not all pocket full of poseys like you suggest. They actually did THE MOST THEY COULD to harm me. They took away the education benefit, couldn't apply for unemployment and ineligible for all federal jobs. So, this idea that they were really handing me the world... lol... don't make me laugh.

Umm, WHERE did I suggest this again? I can only find where I'm pointing out the military sounds like a better life than you've had since, not that I ever thought they'd give you a government job to begin with.

swbluto said:
I showed them the middle finger and vowed to show up all those mofos up. They can't keep me down, as much as they might try.

Sounds like they don't have to.

swbluto said:
The reason why I got expelled was laughable. Oh, I had daily aspirin on my person. The horror!!

You said your threats were laughable. Did you threaten people with that aspirin?

swbluto said:
And, that's totally fine because i'm clearly an excellent business leader in the real world. they don't want leaders for enlisted, they want suckups and lackeys.

How big is this staff of yours that you're leading? And they're like HOW independent? Enlisted, that's where the sergeants are, right? The warrant grades? Tell me more about this lack of leadership among the enlisted. . . .

swbluto said:
DAND214 said:
dauntless, Slacker and Marty, I'm still here.
I've had a lot of dogs but never got them to talk to me!
You must be one special MF to do that.

So where are the pics of the finished shed? A tarp for a roof WTF is that?

So where on the property is it located? It looks like a corner, against next property. I would think the safer place would be more away from the lot line.

You sure have established yourself as a dabbler of many things but a master of non.

I just built this shack, I'd say I'm a master of shack building at this point.

And, I'd say I'm a master of car diagnosing.

And definitely a master of app development.

And a master of market trends and achieving the number one position at all costs.

And, I'm a master of buying property from a real estate agent.

See, I'm more masterful than you think. You're more a dabbler in taking potshots at the true gurus. ;-P

I'll take pictures after I feel like it's been completed since i'm so close. (Door knob installed, sheathing nailed into studs.)
Yep. Masterbaiter... I your mind you are.

Dan

Dan spot on, op must not know about codes and setbacks from property lines. If he or she or it was actually in the military it would have been the recipient of a blanket party. Something a serviceman would know. I have to admit this story sounds like a teenage girl. Hopefully nancy finds her testacles. Is entertaining though. :D :D

slacker said:
Dan spot on, op must not know about codes and setbacks from property lines. If he or she or it was actually in the military it would have been the recipient of a blanket party. Something a serviceman would know. I have to admit this story sounds like a teenage girl. Hopefully nancy finds her testacles. Is entertaining though. :D :D

Hazing is not allowed in bootcamp anymore. However, they can make you do a 100 situps and "mark your card" when you fail doing that due to muscle fatigue. And then grill you some more, grrrr.... lol.

smell something, yup smells like a pussy. Geez try to grow a pair. If this is the future we are all screwed . Most of you girls couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. oops probably hurt your feelings.
:shock:

slacker said:
smell something, yup smells like a pussy. Geez try to grow a pair. If this is the future we are all screwed . Most of you girls couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. oops probably hurt your feelings.
:shock:

Nuke school has a different crowd compared to the marine corps. Just saying, the latter requires brains, not necessarily "tough skin". Though, I have no idea where this accusation of being a pussy comes from... however, yes, modern navy bootcamp does not compare to Full Metal Jacket marine bootcamp. Or Parris island, apparently. This guy was actually coming at me and yelling as I was trying to escape from bootcamp, because after experiencing what i had experienced so far, I was like "If the navy is anything like this, FUDGE THIS! I'm out of here bitches. There's much better opportunities for me in the civilian world, I absolutely know it.", and he got real close and I put up my fists ready to deck that guy. He was then like "Woah, woah, woah... I'm not allowed to touch you man, this is just a part of an act, its my job." and he started talking like a normal reasonable person, lol, trying to de-aggravate the situation, lol.

Talking about who was the pussy in that situation, lol.

Apparently runaways are a common enough occurrence in bootcamp. The standard policy is to just let them go.

Anyway, I understand the narcissistic psychopathic personality... because I used to have a little bit of that.

See, they feel superior, and everytime they successfully manipulate and deceive someone, they feel ever more justified in their feelings of superiority (Makes them feel good), so that's why they do it, it makes them feel superior. It's not far off the mark if one were to measure superiority in terms of social intelligence, so it's not entirely irrational.

The narcissistic 'better than you-ness' is a part of this manipulative, deceptive drive to feeling superior.

She tried to manipulate me, couldn't do it, so realized she met someone who wasn't that manipulable and so she found an equal. Her estimation of me rose tremendously thus-wise and we were then partners. The fact I just made a move cemented the deal.

It was fascinating seeing how quickly that drive to mate just hit off /just like that/. I kind of suspect it's because she found her mirrored image but also because I was so aggressive with her. But I was aggressive with her, and not others, because she was my mirrored image and i loved her for it. It's like we both just wanted to /f/ right then and there and not necessarily because she was a whore... just as I'm not necessarily a player...

Hello, I am new to this town and lonely I'm looking to hook up with a man.Text me ( xxx-yyy-zzzz ) Real man. no game

Do I trust this craigslist message? It's the land of spammers and email harvesters so...

I don't plan on responding, but I'm just curious.

If I were actively looking, I'd entertain the possibility and see where it leads.

But I'm not really looking, so I'm just wondering.

marty said:
Pictures? Also while ya got the camera, how about a picture of your driveway culvert pipe?
One more request please. While you got the camera out. Could you take a picture of a cut purple 2x4. Picture of the cut end grain. I am very curious about the purple color. Does it come off on your hands? Suspect it is a thin purple stain. Not injected like pressure treated wood. Now I am wondering if all the builders and carpenters in Texas are stupid and can't read? Could this be why the people in Texas voted for Trump? All Ya Texans should probably stop reproducing. In my neighborhood most of the builders and carpenters have basic reading skills and the framing lumber has stamps with letters and numbers. I don't have much knowledge of what all the stamps mean? SPF is spruce / pine / fir. Numbers are a grading system. I like the smell of Doug Fir and Hem Fir. Think a lot of the wood we use here comes from Canada.

Pressure treated wood comes from pressure treated trees. Pressure treated trees come from pressure treated seeds. They grow in a pressure treated forest. Your pressure treated corners are strange. Not the way I would build a corner. Be ware that wet pressure treated wood will shrink and twist way more then the dry 2x4s. Have fun drilling holes around corners for wires, pipes and stuff. Let me know if ya need help drilling a hole around a corner.

I got a headache from not drinking enough coffee today. Drug withdrawal? Made a pot and drank a half cup. Now I can't sleep. We have a new idea in our house. Put the coffee in the refrigerator. Heat it in the microwave. Lets make coffee, alcohol, marijuana, cigarettes, heroin, cocaine, and all drugs a medical problem not a legal problem.

swbluto said:
Hello, I am new to this town and lonely I'm looking to hook up with a man.Text me ( xxx-yyy-zzzz ) Real man. no game

Do I trust this craigslist message? It's the land of spammers and email harvesters so...

I don't plan on responding, but I'm just curious.

If I were actively looking, I'd entertain the possibility and see where it leads.

But I'm not really looking, so I'm just wondering.

Wrong add. Look for a add some thing like this:
Hello, I am new to this town and lonely I'm looking to hook up with a man who smells like he has no shower.Text me ( xxx-yyy-zzzz ) Real stinky man. no game.

She forgot the capital in No. Evidence that people in Texas are stupid.

Poem about girls - If it smells like cologne. Leave it alone. If it smells like fish. It's a dish.

swbluto said:

Hey, he's trusting you. I mean it's only in the movies that he'd get a response from some unwashed section 8 who tried to blow up his base and---and---

Marty, way to funny for this early in the morning. I want to visit the pressure treated forest. thanks for the laugh. :D

manipulative, deceptive, narcissistic and malicious.

My understanding of "the psychopathic girl".

Could also be a descriptor of the average popular "mean girl" or "queen bee".

IF I were to have destructive tendencies (Though not necessarily in real life, only as a form of thinking), then finding a girl with similar tendencies, like the malicious psychopath, would probably be my natural pairing."True Love"

Like the HEB chick. An aggressive manipulative chick.

No, I wasn't threatening anything. I was just scaring MY ROOMMATE as a JOKE. Just like the show scare tactics... scaring one particular person, not the entire freaking upper command. You might wonder why... because my roomate was taking schadenfreude in my misfortune and was laughing in amusement... because he's an asshole. He proved his assholery even more and he knew he was wrong in doing so.

But given the situation at hand... and the history of nuke school captain mastings and some of the responses that tend to happen...

I do understand their pause for caution.

People often enough threaten suicide if they get removed from the program (Actually saw one such guy who did that, I thought that was stupid if they thought it'd actually work.). The opposite, in terms of external vs internal, happens often enough in the real world, at least nowadays.

Of course, suicides are far more common in the real world,too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5334473/Under-18s-vigorous-physical-activity-cut-heart-disease-risk.html

Just as my arterial diameter research suggested, exercise and musculature is far more important than anything else (like diet) in terms of good health.

Poor cardiovascular fitness and muscular fitness – which are partly genetic but can be boosted by exercise – were linked more closely to risk factors for future heart problems than anything else the researchers tested.

They found that only vigorous activity had a significant effect on so-called “risk factors” which raise the chance of cardiovascular disease, such as body mass index (BMI) and waist size.

These guys recommend 60 minutes daily of vigorous activity. 60 minutes of running/jogging is like 7 miles, lol.

Did about a mile today and my dog got attacked by the neighbor's dog. My lion's roar scared him into submission and he quickly backed off.

Interestingly, the same kind of roar that made the HEB chick want to bed me.

Hmmm...

Protection and provision.

Smell and shoes is for the people who don't understand how it really works.

swbluto said:
Anyway, I understand the narcissistic psychopathic personality... because I used to have a little bit of that. . .The narcissistic 'better than you-ness' is a part of this manipulative, deceptive drive to feeling superior.. . . she was my mirrored image and i loved her for it. It's like we both just wanted to /f/ right then and there and not necessarily because she was a whore...

So I'm getting this idea for a movie, maybe even a TV series.

swbluto said:
My understanding of "the psychopathic girl".

Could also be a descriptor of the average popular "mean girl" or "queen bee".

IF I were to have destructive tendencies . . . I was just scaring MY ROOMMATE as a JOKE. Just like the show scare tactics.

People often enough threaten suicide. . .Of course, suicides are far more common in the real world,too.

The idea would be that this Mr. Bean sort of guy goes along his way and we see what REALLY happened.

swbluto said:
Did about a mile today and my dog got attacked by the neighbor's dog. My lion's roar scared him into submission and he quickly backed off.

Interestingly, the same kind of roar that made the HEB chick want to bed me.

Hmmm...

Protection and provision.

Smell and shoes is for the people who don't understand how it really works.

Buuuuuuut then, we get to see it the way he imagines it. What he WANTS to believe. His self inflicted memories. . . .

Oh, one other idea, but this is quick.

marty said:
Pressure treated wood comes from pressure treated trees.
Pressure treated trees come from pressure treated seeds. . . .

There was a pressure treated man with a pressure treated life.
Lived in a pressure treated home with his pressure treated wife.
His wife wore a ring made from pressure treated coal,
His marriage was nothing but a pressure treated goal.

Got himself a headache drinking pressure treated coffee,
turned his head and heart all pressure treated squashy.
You're never quite at home in a pressure treated house
when all you can imagine is you're a pressure treated mouse.

If you don't believe this lie is true,
ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Woohooooo!!!!

Looks like I found an interested seller. :D :D :D :D :D

Fudge yeah, fudge yeah, fudge yeah.

Can't wait to have a neighborhood/location I don't mind living in.

Oh jesus,oh jesus, oh jesus. lol

And it's shielded from the road noise, literally just 1000 feet from water, and 2 miles from the dollar store. And 9 miles closer to Houston/Woodlands and closer "to my people".

A bit further from retireesville, a bit further from .... minoritiesville... (I have another name for the town and it rhymes with diggersville, but I don't want to get flagged for being racist.)... and closer to mypeoplesville.

And I should have a bit of money to do whatever the hell I want. Build a house, an extensive fence, dig a pool, get another car... no (financial) limits!

Fudge yeah.

C08ETUpVQAAx2Ty.jpg

Lol, yep! Persistence is what carries you thru to success.

I want to think more about "trolls", the narcisstic manipulative psychopathic people, and relate it to the HEB chick.

http://www.mentaldaily.com/article/2017/09/trolling-and-personality-disorganization/

narcissistic, sadistic psychopaths.

So, they do provocations to invoke a desired emotion. Do they also cause frustration? They are undoubtely aggressive.

This place suggests the receiving end will either have anxiety or frustration.

So, yes they do. They try to cause frustration.

Relating this back to the HEB chick.

Sexual provocations to induce arousal, with the endgoal being to cause sexual frustration.

So that smile that looked like the troll face when talking to the guy in front of me... more than likely WAS the troll face.

And that short goodbye the guy had in front of me that soon followed the troll face... was because he was frustrated.

And, oh, was she aggressive.

And my seduction was also aggressive.

Her aggression just made me aggressive.

While other guys would shirk back in frustration, I "fought back". And won her over in the process.

Her aggression (Angrily yelling at me) was key to my falling in love with her and making a seductive move.

Just as my aggressive seduction was key to her falling in love with me.

She was naturally driven to look for a fighter/protector, even if she had not necessarily had that goal in mind at the time, and she found one. And the same is true of me, I'm looking for that 'fighter' chick who would be a ferociously protective mother.

So she fell in love, and her pops took her out.

That's so funny, lol, I ended a trolling teenager's HEB career, lol, saving many a future customer from trolling. While I got 3 straight months of lust-driven goodness. And she experienced the joys and highs of love. The only real downsides was discovering I'd likely never see her again about a month later. And she might've experienced that downside immediately when her parents pulled her.

The other downside (kind of minor) was the suicidal ideation 3 days afterwards. Sexual frustration can cause it so it's possible she might've actually caused some kind of sexual frustration with the possibly relationally aggressive end note, though I clearly didn't "interpret it" all that certainly (My latest interpretation was that she was trying to hide our relationship because she was underage). But, it was shortlived and the delirious feelings of lust/love persisted for months.

I was a superhero, I benefited everyone including myself.

As much as some detractors want to say "That was so evil", all I have to say is "Yeah right!". Realpolitik dude.

Just imagine if there was a "happily ever after". We'd probably have a rape session after rape session, and thoroughly enjoy it.

So, it's funny... the "psychopathic girl" the bible is warning me to stay away from... is the girl I thoroughly enjoyed capturing.

Because guys aren't supposed to like aggressive chicks, amirite? They need to be nice and peaceful servants of god, docile to the church, the pastor and her man.

Seems like Hozier has a different opinion on his aggressive chick. He seems to absolutely love her, especially in the bedroom.

[youtube]t0imaSCnSuA[/youtube]

Well, got a second response from a possibly interested seller.

Eeeks.... jesus....

That was the lot I really wanted if I had a choice....

No neighbors.

And a creek.

And a full .5 acres, to plant self-sufficient crops if need be.

But it's more expensive than this court lot.

What the hell is going on....

The two lots I really wanted are messaging me...

everyone else is ignoring me...

It's a sign from the heavens.

famous-love-quotes_527-1.png

YES! Did I not say that finding love is like finding out the ultimate reason why you exist? It literally FEELS LIKE THAT, like it hits you right in the core.

Hmmm...

Thinking about that....

Troll thing.

Manipulation and causing later frustration, like a troll.

I subtly implied a house, which she was hoping for, but then I was leaving, causing her to experience frustration.

So, was I a troll trolling the troll? And she fell for my manipulation?

Wasn't my intention, but it's kind of a rich irony it'd happen that way.

If her sexual submission was rooted in the "house carrot", then it would almost seem like I manipulated her for all that humiliating arousal.

Then she tried hurting me and I thought "You can't hurt me", because I was an even bigger psychopath than she was.

But, she discovered someone who could manipulate her just as she does others, and doesn't fall for hers, and she fell head over heels.

...Your breathing quickens as you attempt to draw away, but he grasps your arm like a vice and it sends a shudder through your body. He pins you against the wall and presses his mouth firmly against yours. As your resistance fades, it becomes clear to you that this is only going one way..."

"...His breathing quickens as he attempts to draw away, but you grasp his arm like a vice..."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/200905/why-dominant-women-enjoy-sexual-submission-fantasies-part-1

Submission fantasies, girls like these. Interesting, because I was similarly dominant(imposing) and aggressive with the HEB chick and she was like "Yeah, yeah, come back!" because I was her real life fantasy. It's funny too, how it all came about from the idea "What if I don't hold back? What if I do whatever impulse comes to me?", and soon fantasy became reality.

socially dominant women especially enjoyed fantasies of submission.

Interesting, because the HEB chick appeared plausibly dominant.

High quality females like submitting to the high quality dominant males.

The HEB chick seemed to really like it. There was the initial resistance (She had that scrunched face like "oooooo,buddy", I followed with that smirking scrunched face in a playful way), but submission soon followed.

Maybe that's the missing quality in all these girls I come across. They don't appear to have high status judging from their composure and manner of speaking (in terms of volume, assertiveness,etc.).

Most higher status females seeking better opportunities "Worth their grade", I'd presume, wouldn't remain grocery store cashiers for long, at least not in this city where job opportunities of all types are plausibly attainable.

Why do assertive women like handing over the reins

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-girl-shot-students-los-211128533.html

Police: Girl shot students at Los Angeles middle school

Opinions will vary on this. But I believe parents should put limits on kids exposure to social media. Kids are immature, they get rejection via social media and they collapse emotionally. Some act out in violent ways to exact revenge.

Exactly what I was suggesting, rejection leads to shootings, and internet has been an amplifier of this with the increased aggression, including relational aggression (Such as rejection), having the protection of being behind a computer screen.

So, internet is largely responsible for the uptick in school shootings since 1999, starting with columbine.

Increased digital aggression causing increased real-life aggression.

When dogs attack, they make a fast, silent beeline to the object of the attack and CHOMP.

The neighbors dog bit my dog in the butt, lol.

So, if a dog is barking, that's a good sign.

Woohoo! Yeah, the ball is a rolling. The property purchase seems to be really happening, boo yeah. lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back