Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's a lot of people I wouldn't trust parking a trailer but they have kids. Maybe he really IS trying to be sure he's not going to turn it into a Hollywood misadventure.

. . . .maybe find a girl that acres about you. . . .

Accidental imagery, as though there's hidden messages in a freudian slip.

Like you talk about having to get the land developed yet it's not about money. It has to be about SOME money. I grew up with a large number of older brothers and sisters, to varying degrees they and their spouses had an unwillingness to support their own families. The efforts to give them money so they DON'T come home to maw and paw, inevitably they do come. The nieces and nephew around my own age, yet I'm playing uncle and trying to be sure they get something for Christmas at the age you expect me to be worrying about what I'm getting. Marriages unravel when, say, the man won't really support his family, when the woman simply won't think before she spends, etc. The money being the gateway to everyday life makes it the inevitable illustration of whether or not someone "Gets" what it is about. All those marriages of the older ones, some with 3 divorces, you can see how little this one or that one cared in the money situation. You, meanwhile, spent 45 years taking care of business, right? Atta boy, I'm sure she acred over that.

Oh, but that "She'd make great children." WHAT is 'Making great children?' My mother made a lot of BAD children. The only one there's a concensus that he isn't bad to a large extent she didn't make, he just didn't let the bad environment stand in his way. I was just saying this the other day about these people who just go out and have all these kids they aren't going to take care of and expect the rest of us to, getting in the way of US having kids. I wonder at how different things might have started out if I DIDN'T have to keep a house I couldn't afford and work night and day to take care of the older brothers and sisters and their kids.

So someday I might be looking back on the house saying '45 years I left it a wreck.' It got some work done, but I could never afford it all. I'm pretty sure it's getting to be roof time. All in how you look at it; How many people have told me they wish they'd done that so young? How many said a house has never been in reach and never will. I still see it as a metaphor for all that I never had a chance to do, while there's the miscellaneous waitresses, store employees, etc. that see a single guy with any house at all and starting to acre over a pathway to the future.

I'm just a little depressed. I'm not sure if I'm almost always like that though

Sometimes a LOT depressed? Oh, then there's the manic phase. . . .

Say, you don't suppose 45 years from now you'll be acre-ing to get that trailer parked, do you?

DAND214 said:
Swbluto wrote:
"She'd make great children"
Children? You can't park a trailer and you are talking KIDS? Boy are you messed up.

No, I'm not thinking about kids. Well, maybe a little bit, but that's immaterial as to why I might think the situation demanded a move on her being made - I did not explicitly think "I want her babies", no, a great emotion swelled inside that refused to be suppressed, something along the lines of "God, I love this girl". I'm just applying some good sense; what does it mean to be 'attractive'? In females, fertility might be some of it, but I get also the suggestion there's traits in her you share in yourself, so there's a natural bond that occurs from this deep sharing of psychology, that helps promote continuation of your own kind (Also see Assortative Mating).

And I have no problem parking trailers, just some situations are impossible due to the geography. I'm currently planning on constructing a smaller abode on the property and then selling the RV, and expanding on it as the situation warrants. Which is partly why I'm focusing on maximizing my weekly savings rate, which wasn't always a concern.

you are so hard to follow, one minute it's food then it's medical issues next were are talking kids and what would you do with them? Put them in a barrel for a house/home? You need to follow the title, build this forest/house with solar, then maybe find a girl that acres about you, not what you have or are.
Only been married for 45 years, I'm sure she would of left me by now IF I had money. It's the person not the rest of the crap you keep posting.

I totally agree, it's about the person, but there are non-starters, such as not having a home (more precisely, a shareable living space; this is why apartments also work.), which you explicitly mention. You shouldn't contradict yourself.

0519a6a47ea1965811420efbdd3d3c8cbe96c8-wm.jpg

051746601e34bd2951651f8c80bd46afdae7ed-wm.jpg

I saw a 30-something guy in the area walking outside his home and I wondered "Does he have someone special?". I'm just so curious, almost looks like he would.

And, currently, the water level is 4 feet below the surface and I can see it in my well so far. I plan on going 20 feet down, so I have that much more water available.

Not that I ever really thought about it much...

But, since I've recently seen it mentioned and I have a bit of experience here.

You should disregard a girl's initial defenses/refusals. Persist, there's a good chance if she's permitting the persistence, she'll eventually relent.

I'm not entirely sure why they have these defenses, precisely, but I believe in general terms, it's to separate the boys from the men.

As for what it means to be attractive: I'm looking at this woman I know, whose father is from Greece in the darker skin way, he married an American Indian woman. She used to have this boyfriend who might have been too good looking for his own good. The girl started getting noticeably heavier and POOF! I think he's making a big mistake, chubby though she is I could fantasize about such a sweetheart suddenly asking me to marry her. What a nice home life. I wonder what she'd say if it was revealed to her I was typing this a few feet away while she watches?

To make this a bit more interesting, we're a short distance away from the work place of another, far more beautiful woman. She might be there right now. A few years ago she and her girlfriend, in every sense, picked me out as someone to just walk up to and be loud girlfriends around, to the point where a business establishment would tell them to keep it down. So guys I'd never met would ask me how I knew them, or specifically HER; I'd just make the point that people always say that I'm about as straitlaced, 1950's TV dad as they come and they just want to freak me out in front of people. This just kills these guys, the other is not bad but the one, my gawd.

After more than a year of this the one quietly comes over to me one night. Gone are the tough chick clothes, gone is the freakish makeup that formed additional effect. I wouldn't have expected her to be this close to polite at any time. so she starts telling me she's decided she wants a husband so she can have kids. I said something like 'That's nice' and got a positive reaction. At first. Are you guessing why this weirdo is telling ME all this?

So what's attractive? Nothing about the lesbian as far as I'm concerned. And she Has no business dumping this on me suddenly, let alone seething in ongoing rage that I didn't go with it.

Ah well, such is my life that even the most outrageously good looking women that give me the come on will still be outrageously unattractive. And no matter how blubbery, once I find some nice girl attractive she won't be interested.

On to the subject of your sudden infatuation with the guy: Only one way you'll ever know if he's got someone in the neighborhood. You gotta step right up and ask. I think you should NOT disregard any defenses he puts up. Contrary to what the politically correct pretend, he has EVERY right.

Here's the music for you. They thought of you making this, eh?

[youtube]vwqoce0Ruso[/youtube]

Cool story. Indeed, you're truly attracted to personality rather than looks, this could be considered a good sign. Of course, it is rather lovely when they go together, like they seemed to in this one gal [She seemed prettier the more I talked with her, lol.].

Okay, well, stopped by today to do an extensive survey who's on shift and who's not (And to refuel and get some of that spanish wine that I can't find anywhere else). Also, did a tour of the parking lot to see what logos people were sporting, and sure enough, found a number of local highschool logos suggesting that this girl either was in the local highschool or recently graduated. And, high school is not in session, like I suspected, so that's not a reason for no longer being employed there at the moment(Current suspicion).

There was a girl I spotted coming out of the break room whom I met on Sunday (I think maybe she grated on me because I was irritated with the surmising of that girl no longer employed there due to high school at that particular time). We locked eyes for a split second, and oh, she just instantly beamed for a split second and she came around behind me to talk with the presumed off-shift manager, and oh she, she was bubbly and laughing all over the place, a strict departure over her personality on Sunday. Yeah, this girl might be interested in me, at least at that particular moment. I didn't really fall in love with her personality at /any time/, so I can't say I really like her, but it sure would be awesome if I did, lol. (If only it was a matter in dowsing the unsuspecting victim with love potion, lol. Hell, I'd probably just sprinkle it on myself just to finish the search, lol.)

It appears the last time I saw her was on Saturday at 4 p.m., which according to google maps, is one of the busiest days and times of the week, so if she were working there at all in any capacity, it's not unlikely I would see here there sometime between 12 and 5 p.m.

If she's not working, that's a pretty solid indication she's not working there at all anymore, since that would be a pretty comprehensive survey througout the week. (Sunday, wednesday, saturday)

And if she isn't... that springs so many more questions...

Was she looking for a sugar daddy so she could stop working? The way she was acting, it almost seemed like she was previewing 'This is what our life would like if you took me home and supported me.', which might be my surmising a bit too much, lol, but definitely /seemed/ like she was suggesting by preview of what could be possible. And if she's stopped working, then she might have found her sugar daddy. That many single guys going through her line... no doubt one of them with the resources would've snatched her up, assuming that's what she was looking for, and she definitely seemed like she was looking for someone.

It could also be she found work elsewhere. Maybe more convenient work, maybe higher paying work.

She could have also quit, for other reasons.

I would hate to think I broke her heart by not coming back to see her (in a timely manner), she lost hope and she suddenly quit because of extensive depression. I really don't think that's the case, lol, but I just can't predict what kind of affect I had on her since it seemed so extreme, at least to me. If my missing her was bad enough, it's hard to imagine what kind of missing she /might/ have had for me. But she didn't really look like she was devoted to anyone, really, which is why I doubt it. But, when chicks fall for me, oh, they seem to fall so hard. And this girl, holy crap, fell 10x harder than anyone I've seen.

She could've quit because of college.

She might've been fired; I don't know if that's the case, but her behavior was definitely out of the norm for an HEB worker. I just don't know if it might've been a good reason for getting fired, whomever the manager was. [Getting fired for being a ho? Doing something fireable a ho would do?]

Regardless of the reason for her quitting/fired, at this point, if it's concluded she's gone, further searching is pointless and I will keep on doing what I'm doing.

I might be able to peruse facebook and stumble upon her, but there's a lot of things that have to be just right for that work.

If I could get ahold of a recent yearbook, there's the possibility I could pretty easily find her, I'm pretty sure she is/was living with parents. But... lol... yeah... I'm not going to try getting ahold of a yearbook, lol.

http://www.bolde.com/12-reasons-youre-single-even-though-youre-catch/

I love how this list leaves out "You haven't met someone you're attracted to", lol.

Youse bringin' a big city mentality to how youse deal with country folk. Just because she's still in high school don't mean she won't have her husband wanting her home spending more time with the kids. Especially if he knows its happenin' again and he don't need another little boy who don't quite look like daddy. What if their kids start gittin' ta high before they all graduate? Imagine the sons sittin' with daddy and people never thought he looked like daddy. So they's all kind o' reasons she ain't baggin' groceries no more. You just go checkin' out the local trailer parks when it ain't tornado season and you'll see how much this goes on.

Dauntless said:
Youse bringin' a big city mentality to how youse deal with country folk. Just because she's still in high school don't mean she won't have her husband wanting her home spending more time with the kids. Especially if he knows its happenin' again and he don't need another little boy who don't quite look like daddy. What if their kids start gittin' ta high before they all graduate? Imagine the sons sittin' with daddy and people never thought he looked like daddy. So they's all kind o' reasons she ain't baggin' groceries no more. You just go checkin' out the local trailer parks when it ain't tornado season and you'll see how much this goes on.

Lol... really... wow... she was flirting with every single f'er going through that line. Are you telling me she had a husband? Lol.

It looked like to me she was looking for one (Or similar: boyfriend, sugar daddy, etc.).

As to there's "other possible reasons out there", yeah, I certainly agree I haven't thought of every possible scenario. Whatever the reason, the chance I'll find her is pretty much zilch.

It is certainly possible she told someone of what had happened, and they had her yanked. Doubtfully a husband, more likely a parent. Which then brings me back to the question of "How old is this girl?". And if that's the case, she's too young for me anyway. [Which does cast maybe a little doubt on my just loving her personality as if we were soulmates... maybe I was attracted essentially to her youth, something I hadn't quite consciously discerned at the time. But, I don't like every young girl[I don't like most, actually], so her personality definitely had something to do with it.]

As to her being the Houston equivalent of "trailer park trash"... hmmm... that's not a bad guess. (Trailer parks aren't the norm here, but mobile homes on their own plots of land are fairly common and that's about as LOW AS IT GOES in these parts.)

And these home-grown eggs my neighbor gave me... yum, delicious, lol.

DAND214 said:
You must be one hell of a catch. You walk into a store and they jump you. WOW, High school kids, Be careful, you know a DAD watch's there daughters a lot closer than the boys. You might find yourself at the wrong end of that auger you are playing with :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

It's all in the comportment/posture. She only swooned because she recognized me as someone she had talked to, it's mostly irrelevant if you're just another face in the crowd.

Brentis said:
swbluto said:
Okay, well, stopped by today to do an extensive survey who's on shift and who's not.....

Some call it a survey. Others may call it stalking.
If she read this thread she might have a case against you.

I call it a grocery store pickup personally since I had groceries to pickup, embellished with a few harmless services. And her reading anything I put online... lol... not happening. She's probably watching netflix or chatting with friends on instagram/facebook/snapchat. And, I will have bananas need picking up saturday and I overfilled the tank by 5 gallons, what good luck.

It's only stalking if she thinks you're creepy.

And... I don't feel like I need to remind anyone... but... we had a special moment... so this isn't quite the same thing as in "I'm trying to find this hottie I've never talked to".

swbluto said:
Brentis said:
swbluto said:
Okay, well, stopped by today to do an extensive survey who's on shift and who's not.....

I call it a grocery store pickup personally since I had groceries to pickup, embellished with a few harmless services. And her reading anything I put online... lol... not happening. She's probably watching netflix or chatting with friends on instagram/facebook/snapchat. And, I will have bananas need picking up saturday and I overfilled the tank by 5 gallons, what good luck.

And... I don't feel like I need to remind anyone... but... we had a special moment... so this isn't quite the same thing as in "I'm trying to find this hottie I've never talked to".

You created a "special moment" in your mind.
We all read as you created it over the last 4 pages or more.
Drop it and move on. Creepy is the least of your concerns.
Shower and a shitter should be job 1!

I JUST CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE ThREAD. I can't read this thing as fast as you post them. I have other posts to look at as well as other things to do. I'm sure glade I don't have to clear my forest like you do, or drill a well. Or I'd never be able to follow the love story of swbluto in Texas. Maybe you can get it to Netflix.

Dan

Brentis said:
swbluto said:
Brentis said:
swbluto said:

You created a "special moment" in your mind.
We all read as you created it over the last 4 pages or more.
Drop it and move on. Creepy is the least of your concerns.
Shower and a shitter should be job 1!

Whatever, that moment was always there, I just hadn't recognized it precisely for what it was until recently when focus shifted to the first few seconds of her sudden change in emotion, from the initial reactions (downward nod of disappointment, then "omg, so hott" deflecting left/right) to the sudden shift towards "the heart being squeezed" and sudden intense sense of longing immediately after her eyes locked. And figuring out exactly what it was... based on hints from pages online... "fear and ecstacy" was my first thought, but then "longing stare" lead to "heart melt" which then urbandictionary precisely described exactly what she was feeling, and yeah, I knew exactly that's what it was. It's been a process of discovery since these aren't exactly emotions I've experienced personally, so I don't have great intuition here.

No girl has stared me in the eyes and overwhelmed me with emotion. There's been times when girls would stare, though, and I was intrigued... and thought maybe I should say hi... but definitely no "Being overwhelmed by strong emotions that make me lose control".

But thinking about it... I can kind of imagine the feeling if a girl, I found attractive, did what I did. That's still very questionable though...

Maybe if there was the feeling like she was my "twin flame", it would have similar affect on me. Maybe...

Probably, I can actually imagine it.

And I think that's precisely what was going on. She was my twin flame.

Though I wonder... if she happened to be 8 years older... would she still be my twin flame? I'm just really curious what affect age/youth might be really having here. I don't know how much her being cute/endearing is due to youth and how much is due to her innate person. I have met cute older women, yes.

But I had always instinctively known it was "something special". You just feel it in your bones. I actually planned on seeing her again in a couple days, but I was getting targeted by a f'ing thief during the daylight hours, and I wasn't in a position to be losing my things at the time. (Still not, but at least I have a shed that helps a little. Though the screws in one of the door handles are oddly loose...)

And, you're right, creepy isn't my concern. I know exactly what it is, it's a male with low self esteem and lacking confidence, something that can definitely be changed.

[youtube]ygQtml-Xsog[/youtube]

Officially first day I've not cried on that account since a few days ago. Incidentally, also the first sunny day for the last few days, lol. I have also not really replayed that particular scene in my mind today (Which is what seems to usually trigger it), lol, but I was fervently hunting down answers to my burning questions which has been fun, yes. I half think maybe today has been good because I hadn't "given up" with my actions today.

Anyway, interesting income charts at http://www.businessinsider.com/top-1-pe ... age-2017-8

99-vs-median-by-age.png

Wow, I better do some job hunting in my field to catch up, lol.

I swear to god people in my old city were not making this much. Part time minimum wage work was the median. My 28 year old friends, however, attained the levels of Albertsons manager(Or assistant manager?) and insurance company programmer, so my immediate friends seemed to be doing fairly well compared to others I knew. I'm just wondering if the majority of this data comes from high rent populations (seattle, portland, los angeles, san fran, san diego, etc.), so these income figures are somewhat misleading after taking out rentOrMortgage/insurance/taxes.

That is, median discretionary income might be a lot lower after adjusting for rent/mortgage.

Oh, I see... they only considered "Full time, year round" workers. Which is what percentage of the population at each particular age group? Full time jobs were definitely not the norm back in my old town, that was the height of fantasy.

When my old friend attained the level of assistant manager, I told him of the nuclear navy, and he was so judgmental. I'm thinking to myself "Dude, I was making more than you after the bonuses and free food/rent and generous relative tax breaks. (People can't directly deduct rent/food, so they get charged income tax on that income as well, whereas, military gets no tax on it since they don't pay for rent/food.)", and holy crap, nuclear field workers make a helluva lot more than a small town albertsons manager, lol. He made the commonly fallacy of failing to separate the nuclear navy from the navy.

I am an anomaly for this particular neighborhood. Most people in this neighborhood are the extreme rural poor of Houston, I'm well, a college-educated immigrant using this property as an entrance into the Houston economy. Once I get the fence set up and security upgraded, it's time to start hunting (My official entrance into the Houston economy) and there's a pretty good chance I'll be doing a helluva lot better than the bottom 5% that live here. It's possible in almost no time (few years), I'll have enough cash to build a house pretty much anywhere in Houston (Where there are vacant lots available, that is. I.e., the memorial area is somewhat unlikely.). I'm not officially imagining moving anywhere else at the moment, but it's possible I'll find a property/area in the future I might desire, like some place closer to work... closer to the shops... maybe an area held in higher regard by houstonian females... because... despite what everyone says here... the kind of girls I like seem to care about that. I know that's not going to stop them from liking me... oh... this is easy... just start emphasizing your attractive traits in recounting stories... and fearlessly escalate...

Boy, the most attractive females having options and being picky, who would've thought, lol.

That reaction that girl had... I can't explain it... but it looks like "Back off, don't touch my pussy, I'm warning you", lol, but damn... it seems so sexy when she does that. Maybe I'm misreading the reaction...(probably not)... I just wonder why she does it in such a sexy way.

Maybe I'm misreading it. She's getting excited by the thought. With the way she breathed out during that reaction and looking with those bewildered eyes, yeah, suggests she's feeling like it's hot and she's aroused.

This came after I made my advance and was about to leave. Shortly after came the dreamily farewells.

I just get this strong feeling she wouldn't have minded me just taking control of her and doing precisely what I wanted. Maybe she gets turned on by alpha males boldly making moves on her. [This might mean she's a slut]

And... I think maybe she told someone... who possibly told someone else...who then told her to quit, maybe parents. maybe a boyfriend. Who knows. The father might've been like "That boy's going to be back, I just know it", baby, you need to quit right now.

That reaction that girl had... I can't explain it... but it looks like "Back off, don't touch my pussy, I'm warning you", lol, but damn...

Is that when her face melted? So are you saying because she didn't call the police when you were reaching 'There' is what proves she's the one? Well, maybe there's something to that in a case like yours.

If you want a new title as Dan says, how about 'Obsessing over stranger, parking trailer?'
'

I suspect some girls deepdown lust for guys who take what they want without seeking anyone else's approval, especially there's.

For some men, in other matters, this might make them criminal.

There's still a role for sensitivity, don't get me wrong. This is why you don't put your hand in the nookie jar right away, taking care to read their reaction as you escalate.

And, frankly, I think after an interaction like that, we're not really strangers.

Maybe I'm misreading it. She's getting excited by the thought. With the way she breathed out during that reaction and looking with those bewildered eyes and arched up her pelvis, yeah, suggests she's feeling like it's hot and she's aroused.

So I googled "arched up her pelvis" and found...

https://books.google.com/books?id=0IL6CAAAQBAJ&pg=PT113&lpg=PT113&dq=arched+up+her+pelvis&source=bl&ots=yFi4EC1mqe&sig=lRisMIidl7R6AFtJS2gS7esScr8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwih98LD0szVAhWBz4MKHXptArQQ6AEIQjAH#v=onepage&q=arched%20up%20her%20pelvis&f=false

Without breaking eye contact with her, he spoke softly, "I'm going to enjoy watching you come". Every nerve in her body, every neurone in her brain exploded within her. Like now as he thrust once more and she felt herself tighten around him. She arched and flexed her hips, seeking the elusive pressure that had begun to build within her.

"Oh, robert". Could he tell how much she loved him?
She needed.
She wantd.

Oh, I see, that's what arching your hips means. So she was clearly imagining the situation and relishing the thought.

It's interesting this segment "didn't break eye contact", too. hmmm...

Maybe this "not breaking eye contact" has universal meaning, it's funny how it came instinctively, and not something I specifically learned. Well, that's good, seems like the essential systems are working properly and it obviously lead to the conjuring of the situation in her mind, something she was intensely enjoying. That'd explain the glow we both had for probably at least a couple days; we just had sex. lol.

And this "heart melt" face.

I've described it as a "Being overwhelmed by beauty, tinged by sadness, intense longing" kind of look... I didn't describe how it behaved in the seconds after. I'm not sure what to compare it to... and maybe I'll try describing its technical features...

At a frequency of 1 or 2 a second, her bottom lips would stretch downward, as if moaning to the pleasure of the moment. And this happened I'd say for at least 7 seconds, and then the "enjoying the moment" look slowly vanished and she continued with this stretching down her bottom lip look for at least another couple seconds, a bit less dramatic, and at this point she looked like she was in shock. What I previously thought was a stare of fear/ecstacy. And then she tried forcing out the baby noises in her breathlessness.

Lol, no, but the sexual undercurrent was undeniably there during the entire interaction, so thick at times you could cut it with a butterknife, and we both definitely had the glow afterwards. You could see it in how flush her face was as she talked to other customers, and she was completely different in how she treated those customers immediately after our encounter, she was definitely feeling the love (Much more affectionate). And she was clearly imagining 'the situation' probably more than I was.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-29454/science-says-we-can-glow-for-2-full-days-after-we-have-sex.html

The glow can last 2 full days. That seems about right.

https://www.livescience.com/33720-13-scientifically-proven-signs-love.html

They also focus on trivial events and objects that remind them of their loved one, daydreaming about these precious little moments and mementos.

Was I in love? :?

I don't think I am anymore (At least I'm not crying in despair anymore), but... I seem to still be daydreaming about those precious little moments, lol.

Dang, bolt from the blue. I think I have this figured out. When you said heb I thought you meant H.E.B., the chain of grocery stores in Texas. But you meant it as some sort of acronym, didn't you? Something like 'Her Expensive Body,' or such. So instead of searching for an arched pelvis, I did a search for strippers. https://survivetheclub.wordpress.com All this talk of grocery shopping was just metaphors, eh?

I even found a posting where she describes just your sort of situation. https://survivetheclub.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/making-a-regular/

So I'm guessing maybe these women try to make you THINK they're still in high school, but that's all part of your own fantasy, right? But is that what you guys are thinking about, all this with the face melting and all? The EXACT twitch of her lip at a given moment? So you go in there and blow whatever $50 and then you just relive, relive, relive; THAT is what gives you your money's worth. Hmmmm. As Mr. Spock would say, "Fascinating."

I wonder if they understand about your imagery of melting faces and cutting the air with butterknives. I picture a focus group with the women and the customers just talking and reacting, what sort of things would they say about what the others say?

Dauntless said:
Dang, bolt from the blue. I think I have this figured out. When you said heb I thought you meant H.E.B., the chain of grocery stores in Texas. But you meant it as some sort of acronym, didn't you? Something like 'Her Expensive Body,' or such. So instead of searching for an arched pelvis, I did a search for strippers. https://survivetheclub.wordpress.com All this talk of grocery shopping was just metaphors, eh?

I even found a posting where she describes just your sort of situation. https://survivetheclub.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/making-a-regular/

So I'm guessing maybe these women try to make you THINK they're still in high school, but that's all part of your own fantasy, right? But is that what you guys are thinking about, all this with the face melting and all? The EXACT twitch of her lip at a given moment? So you go in there and blow whatever $50 and then you just relive, relive, relive; THAT is what gives you your money's worth. Hmmmm. As Mr. Spock would say, "Fascinating."

Lol, I talking to a stripper... hmmm... that almost seems like an incredibly good guess, lol. But, I wouldn't know about that, she hasn't informed me on all her sources of employment, lol. Very possible she started leaning more towards the strip club in recent weeks, lol, a possibly very profitable time. She might've become a helluva lot more profitable after meeting me, lol, thus fueling the transition to the strip club.

The twitching bottom lip, yep, that's exactly it. I want to find more info on this phenomenon, another thing I have never personally experienced before so I have no personal insight. It seems like it was slower and less dramatic than "twitching" implies, almost like a repeated gasp.

But, it was the fact how easy it seemed to cause her to fold with overwhelming emotion, that's part of what made me suspect she's really young. I'm just having a really hard time imagining an older gal acting like it would've been a life-altering experience like she seemed to.

Seems like the best source I could find... (Doesn't seem very authoritative)...

http://www.dreamozone.com/index.php/explore-more/twitching-of-body-parts

Twitching of Lips Superstition-It indicates good fortune/news in love related matters.

Looking more in the direction of 'gasp':

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/gasp
to take a short quick breath through the mouth, esp. because of surprise, pain, or shock:

This seems to agree more with the "shocked" observation later on.

"Gasping for breath", that almost seems to be what it was. Well, it's associated with anxiety, which has already been associated with infatuation. So, let's go with infatuation. Seems congruent with "beauty overwhelms, sadness tinged intense longing" look.

I'm seeing many references to "moaning and gasping for breath" in google, which seems pretty similar to how it looked like (I didn't actually /hear/ moaning, though, she just had the face as if she were.)

Doing a google image search for "moaning and gasping for breath" brings up many images alluding to sex.

She might've been fantasizing about sex at that moment with that strong "I want to f your brains out" face. Would agree with the afterglow she had afterwards, she may have had a particularly strong imagination. Then the stare of fear/ecstasy when submitting to a dominant man. Then the thrusting hip forward motion afterwards while making "hot" gasping out sound towards the end, she was definitely thinking sex. That would agree with my inferring she was horny before I met her.

Yep, she was having sex with me more than I was with her, lol.

This might be called.... sexual roleplay.

Well, well, well, well... Someone who can't imagine a horny female doing a bit of roleplay because they haven't made the moves that induce it. What do they call those people? Pussies. Yep, told ya, I'm taking my relationship advice from the bodybuilding forums. This just happens to be where I put my journal like 9 months ago.

Granted, I guess it's probably more likely guys aren't coming across horny females that often. I'll have to admit, she was one of a kind in that regard for a grocery cashier employee. These kinds of girls might be more commonly seen in strip clubs, lol.

As for today, I did get only 3 hours sleep and somehow I'm surviving just fine off of it, which is puzzling. I surmise maybe I might have underlying medical problems of some sort; I have become noticeably more absent minded in the last couple weeks, though I suspect that was due more to late july slow sales and subsequent large purchases stress (fence purchases,etc.).

Key point of confusion is I don't know if it was the "longing stare" or the "I want to f your brains out" stare. Longing feels like the operative emotion, but the facial expression definitely feels like "I want to f you silly". And she had me thinking sexiness all throughout ... so maybe it was really lust driven. ("I want to f your brains out")

0516789c10837b76780302b5630aa0c982a8c8-wm.jpg

That's exactly what I was feeling with this girl, so yeah, it was likely the "i want to f your brains out" stare.

Mean girls are horny girls, mhmmm.

Coincidentally, this works in reverse. Guys ridiculing makes girls horny. (It's actually kind of funny thinking it worked on me, lol. Kind of makes me wonder if that was her intention.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back