Can this model of charger be set to 42V?

TECH_GEEK10

10 mW
I need a charger for my Ebike with a 36V 15Ah Lithium Ion pack. I found this charger on ebay and would like to know if it has those potentiometers that adjust the charging voltage and if they will let the voltage go down to 41V/42V.

They sell that exact charger in 42v li-ion output. I use to have one. I find the price of this 48v version hard to believe since i remember mine going for around $100 new and $50 used

Hi I been watching that item for a while, the seller has had them for a long time, if you look at his other items no other are ebike charger. I have the same Hi Power Charger although it was a 42v 4A version, there are many threads on adjusting the voltage and current. The seller is also has a best offer option . Yes these are normally around 100.00 plus. Where do you live I might be interested in buying the lot and re-sell them, with voltage adjusted to 42V

almost all can be hacked, but some of the really small plastic cased chargers have little surface mount resistors in the voltage feedback circuit that make it more difficult to adjust the output voltage. but it can be done.

Back