Cheap 54V 750W power supply/charger - Cisco 341-0533

If anyone is after a 54v 14A power supply, a cisco 341-0533 for a POE switch could be used. Simply jumper the last 2 pins in the second row of small pins and it’s good to go. (Exact pinout unknown, I’ll be looking for a way to adjust to 58V if possible!)

One set of contacts is 12.6V 20A and one is 54V 14A. Some soldering would be required to add a charge cable.

This could work as a quick charger on a 13S 7P or more battery as it would not overcharge even at ‘float’ voltage.

Edit- I have not actually tried this yet as I use mostly 14S batteries. However I will run one down to 42V and give it a try to see if I can get the rated current and voltage.

Attachments

• IMG_0091.jpeg
    IMG_0091.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
You can contact the charge wires with 6,3mm faston connectors, and solder them if you think it is necessary.

The 2000W and 2750W Tyco Lineage PSUs has the same connector style and I use the faston connectors on them for years now,

Have you actually tried charging a battery with it? I'm wondering if it can do constant current or does it hiccup and reset every few seconds.

Back