Cresh's Commuter

GCinDC said:
if you want to test out higher volts, lemme know. i've got a heap of batts. if you try 24s you might be hooked. :twisted:

not trying to sell you anything. just know how hard it is to run numbers when you just want to try it!

Are you serious? Yes it would be awesome to test out some higher voltage!

Hey Cresh

What size wheels you running on the Greyborg?

Another ebiker in DC! Belong to anyone here? Saw this on L street. Complete with cycle analyst and nice big battery on rear rack.

That's a lot of miles! Did you do all this on same battery and motor? What kind of maintenance needed to make it last so long?

Cresh said:
This is pretty cool - speedbumps with bikes in mind.

We got a bunch of those around here, but without the bike cut away.

Doesn't stop me from hitting them at 35mph, good quality forks & suspension seatpost for the win!

Supertux1 said:
Cresh said:
This is pretty cool - speedbumps with bikes in mind.

We got a bunch of those around here, but without the bike cut away.

Doesn't stop me from hitting them at 35mph, good quality forks & suspension seatpost for the win!

I found out that these are not actually for bikes - it's for emergency vehicles so they can blast down the middle of the street without slowing down as there is a cutout on both sides. Perfect for bikes though!

Cresh said:
Finally had time to take apart the MAC to see what the problem was. yikes, looks pretty obvious...

View attachment 1
Yowch. One of my old abused Fusin gearsets looks like that...I think it might be the same one that the clutch fractured on (that I held together with a hose clamp to get home on DGA with).

Back