E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

script>

Thanks man!!
Not quite the cliffs of Dover but ya know...

How does the Fighter compare to the B-52 (preferably for commuting) Ride height? I am around 5’7ish and am interested in purchasing one. Thanks!

JasA54 said:
How does the Fighter compare to the B-52 (preferably for commuting) Ride height? I am around 5’7ish and am interested in purchasing one. Thanks!

Depends on what your looking for. The Fighter is lighter so handling will be better but you do give up some range and speed.. Also your weight comes into play...It may start off as just a commuter but the addiction grows...and grows.. and grows...

On another note....

script>

On the bottom is the original bushing. You can see that its pretty worn. Its the bottom shock bushing. The bolt that secures the shock is also worn.. So check your shock bushings.. New ones can be bought on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DNM-Shock-Bushes-Set-10mm-For-Pit-Dirt-Motor-Bike-Motorcycle-Motocross-Motard/202726890781?hash=item2f3376dd1d:g:GNQAAOSwgbVdICsv

1abv said:
On another note....

script>

On the bottom is the original bushing. You can see that its pretty worn. Its the bottom shock bushing. The bolt that secures the shock is also worn.. So check your shock bushings.. New ones can be bought on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DNM-Shock-Bushes-Set-10mm-For-Pit-Dirt-Motor-Bike-Motorcycle-Motocross-Motard/202726890781?hash=item2f3376dd1d:g:GNQAAOSwgbVdICsv

If your bushings are that worn out, I would get a new Fastrace shock to go with my new bushings. :D And while you're at it toss a set of Fox 40s on the pile. My bikes suspension is now better than most of the bikes I've owned in my life.

Oh yeah sure...I see what your up to this is some intricate ploy to eventually get me into your tassels gang.. sure it starts with suspension like a gateway drug..the bike first then soon then everything I own......covered in tassels...

and now for something completely different.... polka dots....

script>

1abv said:
Oh yeah sure...I see what your up to this is some intricate ploy to eventually get me into your tassels gang.. sure it starts with suspension like a gateway drug..the bike first then soon then everything I own......covered in tassels...

and now for something completely different.... polka dots....
Thats exactly what TV is up to, got to keep the guard up constantly around him. :lol:

48FE676B-6716-4BE4-A856-59DEDA73C6DA.jpegFun ride today, being a mainly road use machine for me , still has the road rubber, not so great in the mud but managed to stay upright

Back