E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Anybody have a recommendation for a good quality/strong 24" rim?

I just ordered a Crystalyte H55 motor and want to lace it in a 24" bicycle rim but I don't have a "Stealth" bike....yet :).

Thanks

Last edited:
Anybody have a recommendation for a good quality/strong 24" rim?

I just ordered a Crystalyte H55 motor and want to lace it in a 24" bicycle rim but I don't have a "Stealth" bike....yet :).

Thanks
I read on the other thread the recom you got from Chalo,
I opt'd for a 17x1.4 moped rim, as the tire choices rock.
not worries about weight as my chunky azz weighs much much more....

Look what I found today during my (almost) daily sunset ride in the woods.20240421_193509.jpg
20240421_193518.jpg

My guess is that the copper washers will squeeze out from underneath the nipple heads. Even brass washers often do this when they're used at the spoke head and brought up to full tension.
This is what I got with the copper washers, as expected they warped as soon as I tightened the spoke nipples. For now I have been using the new wheel for a couple of weeks without noticing any problems with the spokes.
20240323_204036.jpg

20240323_204005.jpg

can you be kind and show me how the rear fender attaches to the swing arm
You've probably noticed there's very little aftermarket for Stealth's. You have to think outside the box a little bit to customize one.
The actual stay is just a metal rod I bought at a hardware store, and bent into shape. Then there's the top mount, and the bottom mount. I'm using a wire tie to hold the fender to the swing arm at the lower front near the shock mount

rear fender mount.jpg

You've probably noticed there's very little aftermarket for Stealth's. You have to think outside the box a little bit to customize one.
The actual stay is just a metal rod I bought at a hardware store, and bent into shape. Then there's the top mount, and the bottom mount. I'm using a wire tie to hold the fender to the swing arm at the lower front near the shock mount

View attachment 351600
That part I got it, I was talking about this:

IMG_3488.jpeg

I have a few ideias but if you can share yours would be great. Many thanks

Back