E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

That's exactly what I though I have even emailed stealth to ask them but only got the email away late yesterday so probably won't here back till next Monday or Tuesday. Pus yes I did ask that as well and the sales dude there was sure 100% that the 2 bikes they fitted them to were genuine bombers . They sell Stealths at ebmx as well so they definitely know real from Chinese but yes I did ask that question as well mate sure did

Also remember that battery place over there in America you told me about I did get onto them and they told me that they now have a 72v 45ah battery for the stealth bomber just out now they said

And what about the computer and getting a mobipus controller wouldn't my original screen then be useless
Not necessarily. I changed to a Kelly controller, and was able to still use my stock computer, though some of the function was lost. Nothing I couldn't live without though. Your bike has a different computer then mine though, so results may differ.

Also remember that battery place over there in America you told me about I did get onto them and they told me that they now have a 72v 45ah battery for the stealth bomber just out now they said
No shit, I'm going to have to call them, and find out about this.

Yes mate I would . They wanted a pick of my bike to confirm I had a bomber so if you want mention my name Trev for Australia and ask about the photo of the black bomber I emailed through to them they should have the details but that's what they told me , now have bigger 72v45ah . Let me know what they say please mate . But in my case really the freight would probably kill me with import duty of 10 % on top of that hmmm would be expensive for sure . These ebmx batteries are what really interest me the most , they are new designer hole different battery to the original one , different cells I think BMS is now on the outside as well yer we will have to wait for answers about this cavity size thing I guess and go from there

Yes mate I would . They wanted a pick of my bike to confirm I had a bomber so if you want mention my name Trev for Australia and ask about the photo of the black bomber I emailed through to them they should have the details but that's what they told me , now have bigger 72v45ah . Let me know what they say please mate . But in my case really the freight would probably kill me with import duty of 10 % on top of that hmmm would be expensive for sure . These ebmx batteries are what really interest me the most , they are new designer hole different battery to the original one , different cells I think BMS is now on the outside as well yer we will have to wait for answers about this cavity size thing I guess and go from there
I just left them a phone message to call me. I'll let you know what they say.

My last battery was 350x120x140mm. The 350mm was the perfect size. The 120mm was tight against the side covers, but fit. The 140mm had a little room to spare, could probably go up to about152mm.

Attachments

• 1678478195509.png
    1678478195509.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
They called back. I talked to Albert. He said 35ah is probably the biggest that will fit in the frame, especially with a BMS the size I'm needing. I asked about making a wider battery if I space out the side covers, and he that's doable. I ask him to figure on 20s 8p 40ah with at least 150 amp bms. Of course that means 20700 cells. I'm going to eMail some pictures

That's strange I wonder why he told me 45 ah oh well doesn't matter . Did you mean 21700 cells mate ? With that target I was looking at in that article going to 20kw what if I toned that down a bit to say 15kw I'd be looking at around the same BMS and so on as you are looking at would I not . ???

Also TV what's your plan on spacing out the side covers mate . Spacers between the covers that the screws go through but what were you thinking of to fill in the gaps between the bolts . Or were you thinking of getting new covers say made from 2or 3mm aluminium and have a lip bent down anrond the edges so how would I say it when they are bolted on they boldge out so to say . I don't know how to draw what I mean an post it so I hope you get what I mean mate

And if we can find out for sure that there is no difference in the cavity from say the earliest model bomber to either yours or mine then those 45ah ebmx re engineered they said should fit . The sale fella there was dead set on that they have already fitted 2 bombers with there modified batteries . I don't know what they mean or should I say I don't know how they re engineer them but that did include changing the connection terminals to suit the bomber cause they are different to the surron an like I said I'm not sure what the move and we're they move it to but that dude recons they have done 2 older model already .

Oh yeah, I did mean 21700 cells. I don't know yet how far the covers will need to be spaced out, that's what they need to figure out, and tell me. I don't think the battery would need to be more than about an inch or inch and a half wider than stock. The connector will have to be changed. I'm thinking something like they use on high power Onyx eBikes.

So your saying I'll have to change the connectors on the bike and the battery and I wouldn't be able to use the connectors I've already got if I'm going to say 15kw peak power is that right mate the stealth connections to the battery wouldn't handle that. ??? Also what other wiring would I have to change do you think mate to run the 15kw and do you think if I purchased what I needed maybe an auto electrician shop could do it for me . My problem is I live a long way from where most of the places are that do these ebike things there are no shops as such in my town that deals with much over your standard 250 w stuff and when it comes to aftermarket high watt stuff none of them would have a clue . Best chance I'm guessing is pay someone for knowledge and advice on what to purchase and with the things like wiring and connectors stuff purchase what they tell me to purchase and then get a auto sparky to fit it up for me . I wouldn't have the tools to do that sort of stuff

I'm not even sure about how to send my bike to someone if I had to without getting ripped off for the cost of the freight or how to get it crated up and picked up from here dam thing weighs a ton in the wooden box it came in and I'm guessing bubble wrapping the hell out it and sticking it on a truck wouldnt be a safe thing to do either

Hello Trevor,

The EBMX Batteries do not fit into a Stealth without significant modding and some engineering and need a different plug.

To see if this is possible you would need to measure the battery spacing…

An estimate in cost is $3500 + GST.

Think Electric

There I worked out this copy and paste bloody thing ✓ that's one up for the Oldboy haha . There are 3 of the email replies I got from ebmx saying in one of them that they had done 2 before but must have been early models with a bigger cavity . Well if the dam things ( bomber frames ) are all the same size then they should be able to get one to fit my bike surely wouldn't you think

A couple weeks ago I was riding with a SurRon that had a Nucular controller set up. At the time I was thinking I would never be able to get one, so the only thing I ask him was how he liked it, to which he replied he liked it. Now 2 weeks later I have one on the way, and can think of a lot of other questions I wish I had ask. Next time I see him I'm going to give him the 3rd degree.

I think one mistake we're all making about Nucular is thinking they're in Russia, but all the eMails I'm getting are coming from kazakhstan

I can't believe that so soon after totally upgrading my bike in October, here I am ploting world domination all over again. It's not like the build wasn't a total success, on the contrary, I've been happy as pig in slop this whole time, and yet, to borrow a line from Korn, "I feel the reason as it's leaving me, no not again."

Nuc reciept.JPG

Nucular specs.JPG

I don't really know what the uLight does. I guess it has something to do with lights. I don't know if I need it, but I'm getting one anyway.

All good mate..

We have fitted an EBMX 72v 42ah battery to a genuine stealth B52 before.

The early models had a different size cavity
That is true, the original Fighter has almost as big of a battery as the previous gen Bomber does. And the first gen Bomber was HUGE in comparison. Go back to the beginning of this thread to see the differences.

Back