Ebike Touring Adventures

henni001 said:
Very funny, great adventure - Inspires us to get out. But what was the light in the field? A Menonite on an e-bike I thought...Got to get back to work but I had to read Pt 2 too...

My writing can be a little bit....disjunct. The Mennonite was riding a bicycle but had NO light. I was somewhat blinded by my own light. The Mennonite was cycling a traditional bike (I'm pretty sure they don't like electricity)

GCinDC said:
it's funny, in a lot of ways, the story with images is better than a video!

in a similar vein, and not to steal any thunder away, but andrey had a nice Moscow-St.Petersburg trip last summer and is planning another.

Awesome!

I was inspried by kingfish's adventure here as well: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28573&hilit=going+to+california

My little weekend trip is nothing compared to these guys, I'm not worthy.

grindz145 said:
I was inspried by kingfish's adventure here as well: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28573&hilit=going+to+california

My little weekend trip is nothing compared to these guys, I'm not worthy.

Dude...70 miles away, going to the electrathon, camping out, dealing with equipment failure and pressing on into the night even when needing a recharge?
I do 66 mile round trip commutes and you're way out past me into "studly" territory. I wanna be like you when I grow up. 8)
That was a GREAT way to spend a weekend!

BTW: Penn Yan looks to be a super cool place for a stop - thanks for those photos in town, the wine glass rocks!

jkbrigman said:
Dude...70 miles away, going to the electrathon, camping out, dealing with equipment failure and pressing on into the night even when needing a recharge?
I do 66 mile round trip commutes and you're way out past me into "studly" territory. I wanna be like you when I grow up. 8)
That was a GREAT way to spend a weekend!

BTW: Penn Yan looks to be a super cool place for a stop - thanks for those photos in town, the wine glass rocks!

You're too kind :)

looks like you get some pretty awesome efficiency on your recumbent. There are a ton of really cool little towns like that around here, in the finger lakes region, and otherwise. I have to make a point to explore them more often :)

Back