Fourth pin on Spicy Curry XLR Connector?

I have a Spicy Curry mid-drive cargo bike that I would like to make a battery charger cable adapter for so that I don't have to hunt for the charging port when the bike is up against a wall. Problem is it uses an XLR connector that I have never seen before. It looks like a standard 3-pin connector but with a smaller 4th pin in the center. All of my research (on Google images) turns up nothing.

Can someone tell me what the fourth pin is for? And where might I get female and male connectors like this?

Thank you!

You can unscrew that kind of connector and open it up, then you'll be able to see if there's even a wire to it.. the pin might be empty.

Edit.... While the chargers unplugged of course :)

As to finding another one, if the pin didn't doing anything you can trim it off or drill a center hole in one I guess...

Btw the Spicy Curry is a fine riding Caro bike... I really liked the rider positioning.

Did you figure out what the 4th pin is for? I'm wondering whether I need a special adapter or no adapter to use the Cycle Satiator with the Spicy battery.

Back