HELP NEEDED PLEASE. :)

Wrote up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and my litigation hat fell on..

In my opinion, with certain limited exceptions of course, the Intelegence Qoutient of this forum is materially lower that of ANY other forum I visit. FLAME AWAY - I am ready for it - what I say is undeniably true and the more intelligent members here are apparently too timid to take control and transform this forum into its full potential.

I wrote a 9 paragraph, very detailed and very polite/complementary introductory section which clearly identified the issues I was having and provided the relevant facts and data about my bike. I actually kissed way more ass for a group I don't know with the hope that by doing so I would receive some actual help. NOPE - no help.

It appears from the subsequent responses I got that many (or perhaps most) simply didn't understand what I wrote in clear, simple English. I asked for advice on the 2 wheel drive system I am building and specifically identified the parts (with links provided so the reader could easily see said project. This included a request about using a front wheel geared low power hub drive with a suspension fork. AGAIN - ABSOLUTELY NO HELP,. I also asked for advice on a vendor who sent me a defective battery.

Other than the gentleman posting a picture of his dual throttle set up which is identical to the one I set up, I RECEIVED NO MEANINGFUL HELP AT ALL, JUST USELESS JIBERISH. I received no meaningful help about setting up a 2 wheel drive system, I received no advice at all about using a front low powered gear motor with an aluminum/magnesium mid-end fork, and the only advice I received about the battery issue was that BMSBattery would not want to ship the battery back to China because of the high cost. THAT WAS THE BEST!!! No shit Einstein. You must be a nuclear physicist or a brain surgeon. As I said, I will let PayPal reimburse me. Today BMSBattery offered to send me a new battery,
SINCE THE ONE THEY SENT ORIGINALLY WAS DEFECTIVE, IF I PAID THEM $100 TO SHIP IT. SERIOUSLY. Thank god for PayPal protection.

Seriously guys, a group of 5th graders would have provided more help then you did. You are supposed experts on this developing technology and should do a much better job of listening to and assisting others. If you don't do that..." OFF WITH HIS HEAD." (Comical movie reference).

I know you can do better. Before sending your flame replies read the entire thread 3 times and think about what I said.

Also, my bike will rock. Both petelec and throttle, two wheel drive, 30 plus mph easy and a second motor for quick acceleration and the the extra oomph when needed on hills.

Happy biking!!!!!!

Slow down think how you want to explain yourself as you are taking us in circles. Maybe start over what you and what motors and controllers you want to use. In a straight line.

TWadeJ said:
Thanks. :idea: anyone want an unused ProdecoTech motor? :)

I f you are still participating in this forum?

I built a Yescoma 2wd 48 volt front and rear hub motor for about $360 shipped . I added a JUNKYARD SALVAGE leaf 30 ah 60 volt DIY battery for about $540 shipped. The leaf battery actually had a guarantee that it would hold a charge. I had the steel bike frame. It only needed reinforced dropouts .
I usually cruise at 30 mph on the rear motor only, adding the front motor helps with the insane hills here.
Edit for spelling LOL!
If you are getting rid of the 400 watt rear hub motor and the controller . No interest in the the rim or wheel. How much shipped to 86442?

Back