Hey all, looking for a bafang m620/g510 hall sensor assembly pcb

Skurred

100 µW
I know that these motors when they first came out were outfitted with the hall sensors when they were UART, I was late to the party and could only source a can-bus version of the motor when I built my bike. This could also be the hall sensor assembly from the m400 motor as I am fairly certain from other posts that they used the same.

Some of the new CAN bus versions of the 620 even had the assemblies still IN the motors just not hooked up, and I was unfortunately not one of these lucky ones.

So now the search is on to find one of these, please let me know if you have one that you could/would be willing to let go and that would be shippable to Canada.

Much appreciated!

If you have an image of a unit with the hall sensors installed that you can see where on the stator they are placed, you could just glue in sensors onto your stator, and manually wire them the way the traces show on the PCB to it's connector, even without the PCB.

You might not need hall sensors as it was discovered you can tap into the lower board to get hall outputs

You might not need hall sensors as it was discovered you can tap into the lower board to get hall outputs
Yea, I actually saw this in my travels around the web, tried it and had no luck. Came to the conclusion that the controllers this is being done on are the older gen versions, and the new can bus versions either cant work it, or the silk screen on the pcb is labeled wrong.
I know the riser pins for attaching the top piece changed pin counts at one point in their iterations, and I have had no luck in finding anyone that has done it to the newer versions, including even pictures. Its quite the unicorn mod to find in the first place, let alone multiple variations of controller versions :p

If you have an image of a unit with the hall sensors installed that you can see where on the stator they are placed, you could just glue in sensors onto your stator, and manually wire them the way the traces show on the PCB to it's connector, even without the PCB.
This is maybe my best bet, alas finding a picture of that seems harder than it should be, especially one with the detail good enough to be able to see traces of individual components ;)

Yea, I actually saw this in my travels around the web, tried it and had no luck. Came to the conclusion that the controllers this is being done on are the older gen versions, and the new can bus versions either cant work it, or the silk screen on the pcb is labeled wrong.
I know the riser pins for attaching the top piece changed pin counts at one point in their iterations, and I have had no luck in finding anyone that has done it to the newer versions, including even pictures. Its quite the unicorn mod to find in the first place, let alone multiple variations of controller versions :p
This is the pinout for the Canbus board, straight from the source of that video, I know people have made it work with canbus before. If it doesn't work you might need to recalibrate the board with the original controller for the magnet first not sure. I recommend you join the "High Voltage" discord from the people who make the bbshd bac kit's, their lead designer is the one who made that discovery and has been working on a kit for the m620 but has has set backs and delays.
1700194956932.png

Last edited:
This is the pinout for the Canbus board, straight from the source of that video, I know people have made it work with canbus before. If it doesn't work you might need to recalibrate the board with the original controller for the magnet first not sure. I recommend you join the "High Voltage" discord from the people who make the bbshd bac kit's, their lead designer is the one who made that discovery and has been working on a kit for the m620 but has has set backs and delays.
View attachment 342963
Hmm, awesome. I will give it another go hopefully this weekend and see how she goes. Thanks for the info!

Never did get the workaround for the old controller halls to work, so still looking for this...

Back