Homemade electric car - "The Dream Car"

3nslav3 said:
I do love his "Prototype Air Conditioned Suit For The Special Operation Forces"
[youtube]xwhicicq2ho[/youtube]

Love the happy dance he does at 1:09! OMG this guy is like a modern Larry Bud Melman, he needs to be on Letterman to do a segment on Ineffective Ingenuity. Or I could see an army of those suits playing the villains in an upcoming episode of Dr Who. They'd all have lost their hearing from the blower motor mounted inside the helmet. And seriously, why is the off switch inside the helmet?

-JD

:shock: :arrow: :lol:

If there was ever going to be genuine new world order troops, I would sure hope they dressed like that so I could recognize them before they identified themselves.

[youtube]VOA10snSEPk[/youtube]

A rant about subway...

That guy is scraping off the paint or whatever went over the hard interior of the car, it's strange that he thinks it's anything else, what's even more unusual is that he is scraping off hoards more of it to demonstrate. Maybe his use of that product is part of the reason his mind is not all there, too much huffing that stuff in his cager. The more I see of this person, the more I think he has some kind of mental handicap. At least he is trying.

oatnet said:
A rant about subway...

That's our problem!!! They aren't paying Subway employees enough money to make him a decent sandwich. :?

It's Subway buddy... not Mendocino Farms. Sandwich "artist" was just a marketing term. Maybe they should have made the container a pyramid instead of a disc.

Will someone please send him an invitation to join ES? And grant him Expert status immediately upon joining. He'll be an invaluable contributor.

He's more than halfway here! He already has himself a trike!

[youtube]b4U_l6mAQ9U[/youtube]

[youtube]dxAwmj4pd1Q[/youtube]

Go ahead and tell me this guy wouldn't fit right in here! :mrgreen:
[youtube]zsgaHhXINgo[/youtube]

This one tells who he is and what his business is. (Contracting with his two sons...)
[youtube]TAhJhZyHA2I[/youtube]

SamTexas said:
Dauntless said:
If there was ever going to be genuine new world order troops, I would sure hope they dressed like that so I could recognize them before they identified themselves.
Dauntless said:
Awww. Keep talking like that and he'll NEVER come here.

Are you trying to say I'm the only one having fun with his work?

Untitled.jpg

Looks like he had some bicycle rage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDRlT56cHk

D-Man said:
Looks like he had some bicycle rage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDRlT56cHk

Freaks abound... I wonder what the back story on THAT one was!

I bet if he was wearing his triangle-helmeted "Teletubbies In Space" outfit the bicyclist wouldn't have hassled him. :lol:

They're just filming anything they can find. Probably having too much fun too. :)

So I went ahead and watched the armor all videos and - - - uh:

That's not armor all he's peeling off his dash. (Tick tick tick.) Is that ALWAYS the way he puts the armor all on?

Oh, I have a black Mustang and a set of Bullit wheels, etc. Can she come over and demonstrate how the painted wheels are transformed into chrome like in the video. Or not, I mean if she doesn't want to do that I can think of other things for her when she gets here.

Back