I got a Corbin Sparrow! A very modded Corbin Sparrow

Hi,

I am interested in placing a refundable* deposit. I understand that my refundable* deposit will be reduce the cost of the vehicle by the amount of my deposit. For example, if I make a $1000 deposit, I will receive an additional $1,000 off the $24,995 MSRP so that my MSRP is actually $23,995. The $7500 Federal income tax credit and State incentives will/may reduce my purchase price even further.
Way too expensive IMO.

MitchJi said:
Hi,

I am interested in placing a refundable* deposit. I understand that my refundable* deposit will be reduce the cost of the vehicle by the amount of my deposit. For example, if I make a $1000 deposit, I will receive an additional $1,000 off the $24,995 MSRP so that my MSRP is actually $23,995. The $7500 Federal income tax credit and State incentives will/may reduce my purchase price even further.
Way too expensive IMO.

you cannot imagine how much i like driving the ZENN car. i have two honda hybrids now as well as the honda wagon collection and i always drive the juiced car. i figured how to cut through the neighborhoods to keep the 35mph and i can now avoid a lot of lights and get 6-8 miles in the same time and listening to the whine as it spins up. love it. never ever thought i would be able to afford driving on juice.

one day i will figure out how to spoof the speedometer.

dnmun said:
you cannot imagine how much i like driving the ZENN car.

one day i will figure out how to spoof the speedometer.
Bigger wheels and/or tires.

Back