If you have mounted your downtube battery upside down, this might help~

neixian

100 mW
I wasn't able to find enough space for a battery on my full suspension bike, so I bought a mounting plate from ebay however it doesn't help.

Eventually I decided to open the battery base to drill holes on it. And that is how it goes.

I don't like the original mounting holes as they are all on plastic part of the base.

This way I can drill holes whereever I want so that space is not an issue anymore on any bikes.

Just remember to put the battery lead in right order, otherwise it would be disatrous.

IMG_20231105_124122.jpg345701402_6251769994939787_6474038842675406017_n.jpg

Whats the model of that Rocky Mountain and on what width 2.40? and size 29?

Is that Victoria B.C. or Victoria Australia? I've been watching GeoGuesser on Youtube, I find the game fascinating, mate (tree's dont look BC'ian)

I bought some aluminum bar clamps with beefy mounts off ebay, different dia tubes on all bikes, could help someone else if their looking for good solutions like yours

I wasn't able to find enough space for a battery on my full suspension bike, so I bought a mounting plate from ebay however it doesn't help.

Eventually I decided to open the battery base to drill holes on it. And that is how it goes.

I don't like the original mounting holes as they are all on plastic part of the base.

This way I can drill holes whereever I want so that space is not an issue anymore on any bikes.

Just remember to put the battery lead in right order, otherwise it would be disatrous.

View attachment 342519View attachment 342520
Do you have a pic of how it turned out on the full suspension frame?

Whats the model of that Rocky Mountain and on what width 2.40? and size 29?

Is that Victoria B.C. or Victoria Australia? I've been watching GeoGuesser on Youtube, I find the game fascinating, mate (tree's dont look BC'ian)

I bought some aluminum bar clamps with beefy mounts off ebay, different dia tubes on all bikes, could help someone else if their looking for good solutions like yours
I am in Australia.

The model is ESX10. 26" 2.25 width.

My best bike ever.

Back