Kelly controller will not power on

i have a KHB12401 kelly controller and it is connected through a shunt then to the cycle analyst,whenever i connect a battery to the B+ and B- it doesn't show any light,i used the pwr and rtn wire to configure it ,but it flashes red light with some error code,does anyone have an experience powering /configuring a kelly controller also if an external power source is required to turn on the controller pls let me know and what wire label it has on it ?

...ok - you have power to it - so it is turning on.

red flashing light indicates you have an error. Read the manual!!

lights will flash in sequence ie: 4 - 2 , this is your error code, then refer to manual for code error.

Willow said:
...ok - you have power to it - so it is turning on.

red flashing light indicates you have an error. Read the manual!!

lights will flash in sequence ie: 4 - 2 , this is your error code, then refer to manual for code error.
what voltage should i use to power it and what is the wire label because i have the J1 and J2 wire connector ?

i have a kelly controller and i have tried different combination on my throttle wires but the red led light flashes 3 times stops and 3 times again meaning incorrect nor bad throttle and also the motor cogs or stutter without applying the throttle and it also draw alot of amps up to 180amps ,i have a red,green,blue and a i connected the red,blue and green to my J2 connector with 3Rtn,5 throttle,7 5v . Am i doing something wrong or can someone help me out ?

Back