Lacroix Stormcore Switch on/off button replacement?

JPaulGlobal

1 µW
Ever since replacing/upgrading my motors in my Lacroix jaws 2.0 and messing w/ the stormcore app/vesc tool app/xiaoxiangbms app my s. tormcore switch on/off button has been acting my faulty than ever, as its been acting up occasionally previous since I got it yrs ago. Seems the only online place I could find was Lacroix Europe but they don't show shipping to usa anyone have any ideas where I can buy or buy aftermarket workaround ? ideas much appreciated!

Not knowing what the actual button looks like, it's likely that it's a normal switch underneath whatever cover they have, so you could replace just the switch inside it***, if you have soldering/etc experience. If not, and you're willing to learn, you can practice on whatever broken electronics you have first (so you don't damage the stormcore in the learning process). If you'd rather not mess with it you could take it to a reputable electronics repair shop.

***(with one from Mouser, Digikey, etc, or salvaged from dead electronics you may have laying around, etc)

Back