LMX P2 : Freeride trials motorcycle frame development

@Artur: I think it would be really good if you would poste a link maybe not directly on your webside in HUGE BIG RED WORDS, but somewhere where you can see why you, as a customer, should buy the original. When I looked at your web site as a noob at these days, first I looked at the price. If there would have been a serious, trustworthy other seller, I would have been thinking about buying from this guy if he would have a better price. Just a week after my first poste here, a random guy asked me via pm if Im interested in buying his bike, with a Vector frame etc etc but much less good components. The guy was called dzhibas I think... What Im trying to say is that there will always be people who want to make their own profit out of other peoples idea which is quite sad if you ask me.. :( :eek:

PS: Just look at what the guys from Qulbix Raptor did. "10 reasons why you should buy a Raptor". Why just don´t post "10 reasons why to buy the original Vector" or something like that? If you want I can do something like this for you. Im not a pro at this who is doing some things like this for business but I think it will look not bad.. :roll: (Also for free, for a friend.) It´s up to you.

Another way against these copycats is by law. But that´s another story...

Guys, big thanks for the support. They pulled off the video from youtube and updated their website, well with teir superb prototype 2 hand drawings. :roll:
Dont worry we have a few tricks in the sleeves to keep headroom :)

They have had the grace to label the remaining pics of the first stage prototype as the "LMX prototype"

From the drawings, it looks like they are going with the Golden Motor, fan cooled, 5kW motor?

Miles said:
They have had the grace to label the remaining pics of the first stage prototype as the "LMX prototype"

From the drawings, it looks like they are going with the Golden Motor, fan cooled, 5kW motor?

Too little too late. Still they don't acknowledge the fact that they didn't do the work for the frame. Calling the hand drawing proto type stage two just keep enforcing the message they have communicated all along - "look at us how clever we are and we have spend many man hours developing this fantastic frame".

What they should say is that they got caught stealing and that is why we see the hand drawing there.

Waiting on my frame to come in.

Does anyone have internal dimensions on the battery box.....like to start planing and building my battery pack.

Thanks

Oh boy, I love it! Especially these bad ass, dark burnoutscenes. Thats amazing. How much for one, whole LMX Bike?

Great video to match a great product!

12764385_488975221289563_1516785558452049320_o.jpg

Not a huge fan of that video... It's beautifully made and everything, and I was watching it think "oh yeah, he has gone serious production on the bike", getting pumped, but then it faded out and left me without the burning desire to go and buy one, as some of your other video's do. Just my 2 cents, but I think if you want to use it as a promo video, then you need to leave it on a higher note, more punch, more showing off at the end. Maybe mix up the music to something faster (but softer/slower in the details section) and end it with some great footage and faster music, so it's louder and the viewer goes "yeah, I need me one of those".

As for the bike, yeah... not sure I could criticize that too much, not without spending the time to really go over the design and stuff. It's a beautiful and seemingly perfectly functioning product you have there. It's been great to see your (and it's) development over the years. Makes me want to get my bike running again, but that would probably mean I let my board fade away...

If I could add my 2 cents to matter I would say most of the promo is good, but kind of agree of a little slow ending. Also if it was up to me I would leave out the parts where the bike is "burning" on the MDF board. To me that looks like a new take on the oh so much overused clips where people stick one leg to the ground and makes the bike spin donuts with the rear tire on gravel. It just makes no sense because it is not a statement, spinning tires like that shows little to none of the capable power because even light powered e-bikes will spin their tire when one foot is on the ground, working like a lever.

Like this video. Seen those too many times and never have those made sense to me.

[youtube]EcIg9qxF-Ok[/youtube]

If there was something I would like to see more of in the promo video is clip the LMX's playfulness. How nimble the bike is, what about some cuts from the older uni vids where we see the LMX lifting the front wheel, riding in park etc. Maybe put a few of those clips in the end of the video. Because those clips are a statement. And clips like those in the end will leave you craving a LMX.

The issue with video is that people got different views and advice to give. If you dont like it that's fine with me.

If you want to see how the bike behaves, i'm putting some slowmo vids on instagram lately and will post more :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCDhQaClZAe/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCDlfxflZMb

Hey feel free to do what you like, I just posted my 2 cents on the subject. :)
You are right people are different and so are their opinions but then there are some "general guidelines"/forgetmenot in sales & marketing.
First rule of sale, make it as easy as possible for the customer feel the need and to say yes please. :)

No orange frames?
Frames need to be orange! Like KTM :lol:

No, I am realy thinking of geting one (yes, in orange realy), but am thinking, how tall are you Adam?
I'm 198cm, how would that frame fit my size?
Do you have any frame size comparrison or anything like that?

Thanks
R

When will there be another hard enduro video? (But please with some protective gear next time :roll: :lol: .. I don´t want to have to visit you in hospital / wheelchair)
~Elias

Have just made a test via emai to this "e-nolix" copycats. Maybe they will be so stupid and answer, lie directly into my face.. We will see:

Here in german:
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich bin durch einen Freund, der sich genauso wie ich selber sehr für E-Bikes jeglicher Art interessiert, auf Ihr E-Bike "E-Nolix" gestoßen. Nun hätte ich ein paar Fragen diesbezüglich, da ich mir ernsthafte Gedanken mache, Ihr E-Bike, und somit eine ernsthafte Investition, zu leisten.

-Was würde Ihr Fahrrad "E-Nolix" kosten, inklusive Versandkosten?
-Wer hat dieses E-Bike (gemeint ist der Rahmen) entwickelt und wie kann man mit dieser Person in Kontakt treten?
-Was für eine Reichweite hat Ihr Fahrzeug bei einer Durchschnittsgeschwindigkeit von etwa 30 km/h?
-Wie lange benötigt ein kompletter Aufladezyklus (von 0 - 100%)?

Ich würde mich sehr übere eine Rückmeldung freuen und verbleibe bis dahin,

Elias Pfeffer

Translated:

Dear Ladys and Gentleman,

I came about a friend which is also as interested in e-bikes as I am to your E-Bike "E-nolix". Now I have some questions about it, because Im seriously interested in buying your ebike, and with this doing a serious investition.

(asking so many questions for not getting suspecious)

-How much would your comlete "E-nolix" bycicle be, also with shipping-cost?
-Who has developt this E-Bike (I mean the frame) and how can I get in contact with him / her?
-How many km can it do by a speed of about 30kmph?
-How long does the recharche-process last (from 0 - 100%)?

I would be very happy about feedback and remain until then,

Elias Pfeffer

Let´s wait and see if they will be honest or not.. :|

Back