Looking for Lyric three wheeled scooter batteries, or place for the parts to repair

TheSiege

100 W
I have enough cases, but always willing to get more. But the base and top keep breaking, mainly because of the kids.
These are silver fish connection. I am just struggling to find bases and tops that will fit. I rebuild these myself.

I am looking for any parts possible to buy. I am willing to buy dead batteries as well since these are super old at this point. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9617.JPG
    IMG_9617.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9618.JPG
    IMG_9618.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9619.JPG
    IMG_9619.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9620.JPG
    IMG_9620.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9621.JPG
    IMG_9621.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9622.JPG
    IMG_9622.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
I would get a better chassis fabbed out.
Not sure where you are at, but I know a few people in that industry. I was in the prototyping marketplace for a long while,, If you can get precise measurements there are places on-line that can supply your needs, if you need help with getting the measurements I can probably point you in the right direction.

I would get a better chassis fabbed out.
Not sure where you are at, but I know a few people in that industry. I was in the prototyping marketplace for a long while,, If you can get precise measurements there are places on-line that can supply your needs, if you need help with getting the measurements I can probably point you in the right direction.
Like the scooter chassis? Or the battery mounting? The scooter chassis is rock solid. Great shocks, great performance, excellent safety features. Its just the batteries that need to be addressed. Thats why they went out of business more or less. Their BMS failed to protect the cells when left on the scooter since there is some small amount of battery drain to power the remote alarm/ignition.

The battery setup is something that I will probably have to change eventually. I do have 4 sets that are 24AH+, its just one of the sets is now unusable because of the plastic base and top.

So when I eventually do change the battery setup, it will be some other version of down tube. Hopefully one that is the same size more or less so I can remove the battery back inside the case to a new case and not remake the entire pack.

Right now I am making them out of 18650s and moved up to 21700.

Back