Luna Cycles Apex has production problems

I am all about buying complete things and modding them :)

Any comment I made here or someplace else (I remember commenting last week or three) about folks who buy turn-key... was focused on those who cant even adjust their brake tension and have these irritating expectations that they are going to get niche bike shop service for ebay prices.

I would
In a second
Buy a "problem bike" from Luna...

Like... if they had a turn key that shitted out
Some problem with it
Tossed to the side due to other pressing matters...

Maybe bad plastics
Bad Battery interface
bent pins... some non-starter...

Those are my favorite to buy as starters.
BUT
I only pay wholesale minus damages (actual value)... as realistically... for a business... a damaged item is a liability.

Takes up space
Wastes time
Its just a non-profit distraction

So...
We do them a FAVOR by taking it off their hands
By the truckload

Been doing it for years
Only been burned a few times... like on the Zero Emoli cells... tho I sill managed to make a car out of them.

-methods

Highest profit Bafang profit margins of all the companies they saved us from. You can lower battery prices if your motor pricing rocks.

Its almost like they can only afford to buy one shipment of expensive bikes from china at a time so thus production slows down to a halt when one bike is sold out. This explains why they are so hyped about the suron its the most pe built so requires the least work. I am pretty sure you can find the apex frame and bike on ali express or from china I have bookmarks to it from last year when it was in development by the original company.

Appears the apex bike is no longer available by recon. Recon made that bike last year i think it ceased production for now

Also I am pretty sure denzel mid drive can keep up with the Sur ron but they get no attention for some reason even though they have the fastest pre built e bikes and their working on motorcycles and have production dirtbikes.

Helpful info
Not bashing or shit stirring

Thanks for the contribution
I have been thinking of making a large purchase

-methods

Back