MAC motor worth it?

Anybody running a MAC....

I wiped off all of the grease that came in my MAC motor and then completely covered all of the ring gear with grease to a depth that covered the teeth.

The grease I use is Mobil SHC 100. Started using it after a long discussion with one of the petroleum engineers at Mobil 1...the SHC 100 was his recommendation.

Bullfrog said:
Anybody running a MAC....

I wiped off all of the grease that came in my MAC motor and then completely covered all of the ring gear with grease to a depth that covered the teeth.

The grease I use is Mobil SHC 100. Started using it after a long discussion with one of the petroleum engineers at Mobil 1...the SHC 100 was his recomendation.

The same results and change here from the clay based 28 to the SHC100 Mobil suggested for applications similar and to ours. While no none has reported compatibility issues with Mobil 28, SHC100 IS compatible with lithium grease used by several motor OEMs’.

Anyone using Mac 10t with kt controller? What number to setup as magnets number? Or how many magnets and want gear ratio has mac?

On the Eunorau Mac controller there is a 3 wire plug labelled axis sensor.
Is this a PAS connection? If so I can't get it to work with a cadence sensor.
Or is it a speed sensor connector?
Thanks

Back