Manufacturers and dealers to avoid

Man, people still bother to bid for stuff on ebay? Wow. I won't even look at stuff that isn't buy it now.

Do not buy from BMSbattery.com! I just bought a BMS from them and you would expect that it would come with instructions but no it does not! When I email them I was told to look at their webpage. I look there and its a half assed picture labeled. I understand most of it but it still does not tell me where the charger connects and where the power out is. Theres a terminal labelled NC whatever that means. I am so pissed off that I ever dealt with these people.

Beavinator said:
Do not buy from BMSbattery.com! I just bought a BMS from them and you would expect that it would come with instructions but no it does not! When I email them I was told to look at their webpage. I look there and its a half assed picture labeled. I understand most of it but it still does not tell me where the charger connects and where the power out is. Theres a terminal labelled NC whatever that means. I am so pissed off that I ever dealt with these people.

http://www.bmsbattery.com/bmspcm/378-17s26s-24a-max-discharge-current-bms.html

It is a poor picture, for sure.

sutr said:
My conscience is clear... I made an effort to protect members from illegal AND unethical behaviour from what I percieve as a dodgey and untrustworthy vendor. Reading through this thread from page one it becomes very obvious that GM have serious past issues (maybe this would of affected my recent purchase) whatever... Basically I found this so called respected dealer to be not only shady but also as dumb as dog shit, whilst I appreciate loyalty and have been known to stand next to a mate in trouble, I also realise there is a fine line between loyalty and stupidty. I apologise for ruffling some feathers... I make no apology for not mincing my words. Censorship is iron curtain bullshit imho and shill bidding and playing dumb from a dealer here who them moans about threads when he is all to willing to accept the bait is indicitive of serious character flaws and if you are good enough to give then you should be good enough to get. I stand by everything and still wouldn't buy a cup of coffee from this shister.

It is obvious you don’t know me and anyone that does would certainly correct you. About 7-8 years ago I used eBay to buy a few toys for my kids when they were toddlers. After getting burned a few times I gave it up and deleted my account. As stated previously, I have never sold anything on eBay before but decided to create an account and offer up some items to see how it would go. I put up 5 items taking the advice of some members to correct my pictures and descriptions. I then watched 3 of the 5 sell with my kids. They found it exiting and it was quite fun for all of us.

For some reason you assume that anyone that uses eBay for the first time to sell something would know everything there was to know. I had no idea what shill bidding was until your comments and have never heard of any such practice before. These items were offered up below my cost and I couldn’t care less what they sold for. My reputation is worth far more then the price I sell a few motors for or trying to do something unethical for an extra 100 bucks or even thousands. I would certainly have no part of anything like that. If you knew the effort and cost I put into servicing my customers needs you would see that the price of a few motors means nothing to me. My minimum price was all I asked and if that’s all they sold for that is fine.

It is interesting you claim the thread was pulled due to censorship. It clearly shows you are unaware of the reason it is gone. It was pulled due your complete lack of respect for the members of ES. We had a lively discussion going in my thread until you suddenly became vulgar and insulting to me and others that were posting in the thread. This violated several of the rules on ES and showed a complete disregard for ES, its members and even the moderators that tried to reason with you. The thread is gone because of your actions and not the actions of others, otherwise it would still be there today.

The lighthearted statement “sorry if I ruffled a few feathers” is an insult to those you offended. You should apologize for your conduct instead.

Below I have listed the link to the forum rules at ES. Maybe you should read this page to see why the thread was deleted due to your actions. I have included several here that you certainly violated.

Endless Sphere Rules
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=152

Some of the rules that apply to this situation.

“Posting on Endless-sphere.com is a privilege, not a right.
We reserve the right to delete your posts and/or ban you from this forum and/or Endless-sphere.com without prior warning.
It is your responsibility to read and follow these rules.”

“3. Posts, topics, reply, or profiles which go beyond simple expression of opinion and edge toward unfounded accusations will be removed. Repeated problems with a user will result in account termination. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but don't take it too far.”

“4. When all else fails, just use common sense. We are all adults here, so let's keep the community focused on why everyone comes here. Everyone wants to exchange ideas and information with other people that have the same interest. The last thing we want to do is sort through tons of spam topics or post that have nothing to do with anything here.”

“DO take administrator and moderator warnings seriously”

“DON'T abuse site members on the forums, or through email or private messages”

“DON'T post abusive, inflammatory, or threatening messages

“DON'T post messages for the sole purpose of attacking a person or company or just to start an argument

“DON'T use excessive profanity

There is also this one on sales section etiquette found here..

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25446

“Sale section etiquette, pls be courteous to other members, if you know of a better deal or do not agree with the sale price, do not shove links to similar products being sold by someone else in another member's post.. it's just not nice. If you suspect a scam pls FLAG the thread for moderation and it will be checked out... i know this is a tough one to call but put yourself in the seller's shoes and imagine how you would like it“.

I am an honest person with a good heart an solid reputation. My word is sound and my integrity is intact. Say what you want as it is not true. I am glad this thread still survives as anyone reading this can look back and see what kind of person you really are and whose opinion they would trust.

Anyway I am done with this as it is complete nonsense and a waste of my time as well as the members of ES.

Gary

Gary;
I have taken the time to read all 63 of sutr's posts and I do not understand why he is here? Other than to express his thoughts in the most foul mouthed manner possible, I wonder what else he has to offer? If there is something I am missing, I hope other members can figure it out and let us know. Perhaps they are looking 20-30 years down the road to when sutr may have something of value to share?

kriskros said:
sutr said:
I might not be an arse licker like a lot of people here but hey, you're the one into censorship and all eh comrade! I pointed something valid, he took over an hr to NOT get something that was written clearly and to top it off shill bids... Don't lecture me on feebay, anyone with half a brain knows I am all over this turd.

With you also at his beck and call to delete threads that he deems unworthy... That shit don't fly here!
YPEDAL.. he is just an ignorant,foul mouthed lamebrain... this site does need his type of postings....delete HIM..PERMANENTLY :x

The good fairy granted your wish. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Gordo, thanks for your support!

I don't understand it myself. Really the only reason I offered up these motors was an experiment to see what a few motors on eBay would bring. To think I would try to do something illegal to make a few extra dollars is rediculas. When you look at the big picture I sell alot of these motors and selling a few off below cost really doesn't mean a whole lot.

I have taken on the task of representing a company that in the past has had many issues with failed products and no support. To be the front man for something lime this is an incredible challenge. Many people that dealt with GM in the past find it impossible to accept something can change. But I am doing what I can.

So far I have been accused of selling used product and shill bidding. Both accusations are completely false and would undermine years of effort doing of the right thing and building a solid reputation. All I can say is anyone that bought anything from me that had a problem has either had the product replaced or there money back. It's as simple as that. There is no other story. There is no ignored email, there is no lack of service. I take care of all issues as quickly as possible as this what I promise with every sale and it is what I deliver everytime.

That being said there still is the issue of GM china ignoring the email of people that buy from them when they have issues. I dont understand it and There is nothing I can do about that. I do forward I formation to china from people in our forum that are being ignored and many of those I have helped. But I don't run GM china. I simply represent myself and the people that deal with me.

Gary

I would like to add to the list of Manufacturers to avoid: YXM Zone in China. After purchasing two) 48 volt/500 watt/15 ah LiFePO4 conversions 5 months ago, I've only received enough usable parts to complete one functional bicycle. They've sent me used and non-functional controllers and a defective LiFePO4 battery. It took 4 months to receive the twist throttles that should have been included in the initial order. At first they made several promises to make it right, just long enough for the dispute period through ebay to expire. Now they won't respond!!!! Save the aggravation and purchase form a more reputable company.

Vic

elan4046 said:
I would like to add to the list of Manufacturers to avoid: YXM Zone in China. After purchasing two) 48 volt/500 watt/15 ah LiFePO4 conversions 5 months ago, I've only received enough usable parts to complete one functional bicycle. They've sent me used and non-functional controllers and a defective LiFePO4 battery. It took 4 months to receive the twist throttles that should have been included in the initial order. At first they made several promises to make it right, just long enough for the dispute period through ebay to expire. Now they won't respond!!!! Save the aggravation and purchase form a more reputable company.

Vic

bump, for those who search unsuccessfully. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey moderators!
Maybe make this a sticky too?
otherDoc

Well, problem is that within all these pages are a whole lot of unjustified complaints form people who are bitching at something they do not understand ( without fault to the vendor ) and it is a pretty big dramafest.. there are indeed some valid complaints , that i do agree with, but reading thru all these pages it's clear that it's not all black and white.

I agree with you ypedal.

Some people think you can abuse the ebike and it will still work and when it doesnt its the manufacturers fault. Some people are not smart enough to ride ebikes because they just dont get it. Instructions can be clear as day like .. CHARGE THE BATTERY!!. and people wont do it and blame the seller.

Ypedal said:
Well, problem is that within all these pages are a whole lot of unjustified complaints form people who are bitching at something they do not understand ( without fault to the vendor ) and it is a pretty big dramafest.. there are indeed some valid complaints , that i do agree with, but reading thru all these pages it's clear that it's not all black and white.

Yeah ypedal I guess that makes some sense. It is good to read about delivery problems and vendors who seem to forget about customers, though! It at least gives a warning to those less suspecting than the oldtimers that there may be difficulties with getting products. I was thinking about that more than problems with functioning of products due to lack of understanding of electric concepts.
otherDoc

Just bumping this thread as it has got buried amongst the others. There was talk in the opposite thread to this about it being buried so here it is being bumped.

Maybe sticky both of the threads for the newbies?

Spacey said:
Just bumping this thread as it has got buried amongst the others. There was talk in the opposite thread to this about it being buried so here it is being bumped.

Maybe sticky both of the threads for the newbies?

+1 for a sticky this thread could save lots of peoples lost $$ which is never a bad thing.

Ypedal said:
Add to this list GEBattery..

http://www.gebattery.com.cn/

Workmanship is second to worst, and will not honor any warantee on their packs, for their Vendors or Buyers !

:evil:

Edit : Their cells may work, and i'll report back as the testing continues.. but top quality cells assembled in a manner that would cause their destruction within a few months use = useless.

I dug up this old thread because GEBattery are the only source I've found for a certain type of rear rack battery case(no cells). The case in the attached pic.

Can anyone share what it was like buying from them?
Does anyone know their paypal address that starts jennyzheng1701@... ?

Attachments

• rear rack case.jpg
    rear rack case.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,582
Bioplanet Bike Croatia, http://www.bioplanetbike.com/ . Took money for bike up front. Bike supposedly in production. Excuses for over 6 months. No longer responds to emails now that I have asked for a refund. I have no bike and am considerably poorer. Believe he had no intention to supply the bike and was using the money to set up dealerships internationally, e.g. http://www.bioplanetbike-usa.com/

Basically the guy in charge, Krešimir Budinski, is a con man and a thief.

Anyone thinking of buying from Ali Express, this is one supplier to avoid.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/612941
A few months back I bought a 8Fun BBS-01 kit supplied by MW Motor Net via a third party just to try it out. The kit was fine and worked perfectly.
Then I decided to buy some more direct from the same source, but to start with I ordered just one kit to see how it went. Eventually the kit arrived quite poorly packaged and the display was damaged as shown below.
The damage clearly did not happen in transit. Despite the poor packaging it appears to have been removed from a bike with force suggesting it is used.
Needless to say I was disappointed and asked for a replacement display after several emails, they refuse accept responsibility and say that it was either damaged in transit or that I had damaged it myself which is not the case.
As a result, I will not be using this supplier again and would advise others to be wary of this company.
It would now appear from there website that they are no longer selling the BBS-01 kits.

Attachments

• IMAG0615(09-29-20-30-31).jpg
    IMAG0615(09-29-20-30-31).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,562
  • IMAG0617(09-29-20-30-31).jpg
    IMAG0617(09-29-20-30-31).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,562
  • IMAG0618(09-29-20-30-31).jpg
    IMAG0618(09-29-20-30-31).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,562
First post as a vendor and dishes out on a competitor.

Poor form indeed.

I am in the middle of a bad experience with a large parts seller on Ebay, and I see that there is no topic here to warn people about less then honest retailers and Ebay sellers. I bought a Park bicycle work stand from "bicycle-source.com" after seeing that it was prominently listed by them as "American Made." I paid almost twice as much as I'd have paid for a better-reviewed Chinese-made stand. The stand arrived, and guess what: it's made in China. Not only that, but the seller actually knew this, and keeps saying that Park is an American company and the quality is good. He won't even change the listing! I could have paid half as much for Chinese steel...

I'm amazed this hasn't turned in to a bmsbattery thread. Or do they still have a thread of their own? lol

I don't have time. A total catalogue of errors to numerous to even begin.

The only bad ebike part I had trouble with was a 1200w Efuel charger I got off ebay from happydeal4u*2012 (obviously chinese). They shipped from LA thou so I gave it a shot Luckily the charger went bad 2 days after I got it so I returned it for a refund. I guess the only thing I can say is if you live in the US, deal with companies like EPbuddy, HK USA werehouse ElectricRider, Lyen Controllers (you may pay a little more with some of them but the service and security is worth it} and trusted forum dudes like zombiess...etc

Cobwebs are forming still waiting on Joshua Goldbergs promises. Meanwhile his http://evsolutions.net has gone tits up.
Anyone know his new scam site?
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=236&hilit=gold&start=125#p254276

Back