MXUS 3000 Hub Motor - V1 V2 V3

My load of v2 motors just hit the Aussie shore. Can't wait to try one!

I've also received four fronts with 28mm aluminium stators in a 6t wind. Dual drive cruiser builds imminent ;)

O.k. drilled at 3.00mm for 13ga. and counter drill as needed by me. Going forward tomorrotwWhy don't people give more have helpt ? Plus need to lace cross and alternating

999zip999 said:
O.k. drilled at 3.00mm plus counter drill as needed by me. Going forward tomorrow. Why don't people give more have help ?
Still learning myself, Zipman.
If I knew all the answers, I would gladly share.
My spokes and rim have yet to arrive. :|

999zip999 said:
The world of Oz how in the planet you and the Russians get so fath ahead . Love.

Its our global duty to build cool bikes in the summer while you guys wait out the northern winters;)

I have only seen one side of the mxus motor. Does on the other side apear information of W, V and model number like the 9c motor?

Could anyone post a photo please :?: :wink:

Pd: the EU groupbuy never ends :?

Allex said:
I ordered V2 with custom engraving "Mxus 3k 72v250W 4T"
Special EU Edition, good to have 250W label on it :)

That is great :!: :!: :!: :wink:

And the V1 of group buy how do they come? :roll:

Allex said:
You have to ask Vampa what his wish was.

I think Vampa did wish nothing... and it is a bit missing since last participation about a week ago...
Lets see what happens as i am dreaming to have the motors finally.

Allex said:
I ordered V2 with custom engraving "Mxus 3k 72v250W 4T"
Special EU Edition, good to have 250W label on it :)

hey thats a good idea :wink: though i doubt many police officer will trust this label :mrgreen:
i also ordered V2 Motors (one 3T and 4T) but im still waiting for an answer about smaller spoke holes and if 3T is possible -> until now they do not know if 3Tx21 is possible!

Thanks to e4bike I'm ready to compare MXUS v1 vs v2 ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20141207_150416 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_20141207_150416 (Medium).jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 2,638
  • IMG_20141207_150452 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_20141207_150452 (Medium).jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 2,638
BoomerChomsi said:
What size axle is V2?

Thanks! 8)

I think is same size as V1

file.php

Got my V-2 up and running @ 20s with 40 amp controller. I'm using my E+ frame. I haven't clocked my top speed yet, however it's fast! I'm not sure I wound want much more speed on a bike. The bike wants to wheelie. It was fun cutting through 20 plus mph winds head on today. Bye the way I love having a large (26)wheel on it. My favorite is still my 29er.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2,539
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,539
  • IMG_5320.JPG
    IMG_5320.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 2,432
Could you please measure the width between the disc brake flange face, and the side-plate? This is needed to see which disc brake calipers will fit. The print says 25.8mm from the flange face to the center section edge, but the sideplate protrudes into that area some.

From the inside of the disc to the cover measures 15mm on mine, but I left the plastic thing behind the disc when I mounted it. It's probably not more than 1mm thick. Looks like a have about 2-3mm clearance with the calipers installed.

50MPH on that bike? WOW is it stout enough or are you just building around the frame and upgrading brakes and other components?

I measured it to.

From the outside of the disc to the cover measures 18mm on mine, but I left the plastic thing behind the disc when I mounted it. The disc is 1.85 mm thick so thats 16.15 mm. Mu shimano calliper will not fit.
I like to now what callipers will fit.
Greetz

Mine are the ones that come with the Mongoose Dolomite. Say JAK super brake on them. Look like these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Genuine-JAK-5-Disc-Brake-F-R-Mechanical-Disc-Brake-Black-or-White-/271303578344?pt=US_Brakes&var=&hash=item3f2af412e8

tomjasz said:
50MPH on that bike? WOW is it stout enough or are you just building around the frame and upgrading brakes and other components?
It's rated for 300lbs and looks a lot stronger than the Ledge I've got and had up to 61.4mph going downhill. On 100V it should do 77mph unloaded. 50mph is being conservative I think. I can get over 40mph with my 1000W motor.

Back