onemile scooter

hi everyone i hope i can get some help here i have a onemile scooter 36v battery and i need to replace a mosfet on the bms but i cant find a replacement the number is (SID6808L) what one can i use instead, thanks in advance

Any 36v BMS for the same kind of cells you have will do, as long as it can provide at least as much power as the maximum your scooter demands. If your battery is 10S lithium ion, here's one that will do the trick:

thanks for the answer but i would like to replace only the mosfet the got stuck then if i vant find any replacement the ima have to just get a new bms

Best bet is to go to Digikey, Mouser, Farnell, etc and use their online chat to have them help you find whatever compatible replacement they carry.

yes sir, you are right i already try with mouser and no luck then email digikey still working on it next farnell i hope they can help me, thanks for the good ideas.

If you have no other luck, a google search finds the datasheet in at least a couple of places
so you can then use those specs to try to match it manually at those websites. PITA but at least is possible.

The main things to note are
--it needs to be at least capable of the same VDS or higher,
--at least the same IDS or higher (drain current)
--max of the same RDSon or lower (drain resistance) to keep temperatures low
--needs to be the same gate control voltage (VGS) range. Some FETs are analog 0v-15v (or whatever) control, and some are digital 5v control, and just turn on or off.
--needs to be the same package (like TO220, TO252, D220, etc)
Any other things that can be kept the same are good, but can be different and still be usable in most cases.

Back