osnpower battery 48v 20ah review

People dismissing you, suggesting your drunk how damn rude.

Hard to all my messages as MOD's could be cutting MEEE off damb over seaer's
I want to move to Canada and Ski Whisler and sleep on justin couch. But would be to long a drive just to go skiing.

ROG 130 you are the Man to save Nancy ( the only superhero left on the planet ) and would love to know the state of your battery ??? This whole thread is about ROG do you remember ???? And throwing Nancy under the Bu\\\ss.

It would be really good to see a test of ROG130's battery as far as capacity. Capacity at 20 amp D/C would be too much to ask. These batteries are not cheap and certainly no bargain if the cells are of poor quality. My suspicion is that they are OK. I'm debating between a 15 amp round cell and another agniusm 12 S pack. I really want to see the cells before I build something. A reliable 20 amp round cell would be perfect for trikes. It does take up more space that A123 but it is so easy to assemble and repair. Trikes have the space!
otherDoc

Yes Doc 20ah cells are the format I like. My first Lifpo4 was a 48v20ah ping. Did I tell how I miss that Ping with the 2.5v bms oh those blinky leds. Hey hey just give me a shot. Oh what where you saying ?

I ran a stop sign yesterday'ss at 24mph and the cop said : Now who I'm I suppoes to call : Sorry dude , smiled drove off down a different street. Thank you mister office Sir.
And mlvy want's me to go 40mph again. Hell No. 2810 84v@ 30 amp. 30mph and up hills at 16mph plus. Makes me happy enought.

999zip999 said:
Yes Doc 20ah cells are the format I like. My first Lifpo4 was a 48v20ah ping. Did I tell how I miss that Ping with the 2.5v bms oh those blinky leds. Hey hey just give me a shot. Oh what where you saying ?

I ran a stop sign yesterday'ss at 24mph and the cop said : Now who I'm I suppoes to call : Sorry dude , smiled drove off down a different street. Thank you mister office Sir.
And mlvy want's me to go 40mph again. Hell No. 2810 84v@ 30 amp. 30mph and up hills at 16mph plus. Makes me happy enought.
You are a faster man than I am Zip! I generally try real hard to act like a tricycle and almost never go over 18mph, usually closer to 12 mph on the MUT we ride. Do you wear motorcycle gear at those speeds? My wife almost hit a kid in a sidestreet chasing his ball out between parked cars. We were quite lucky because it could have been serious. She swerved and the kid stipped just in time.
otherDoc

999zip999 said:
I ran a stop sign yesterday'ss at 24mph and the cop said : Now who I'm I suppoes to call /quote]
Not intentional, then :lol: Classic.

was there supposed to be a battery review in this thread somewhere? I just wasted 30 minutes of my life reading this. It is just some pictures of a battery followed by a bunch of people exchanging insults. Can we get an admin to just delete this whole worthless thread and spare someone else the trouble.

bowlofsalad said:
agniusm said:
This whole relationship starts getting weird ...

Most of this thread is really weird. It's almost sounding like others want to praise people for, at best, making a mistake, and at worst, practicing deceptive marketing.

I agree with your comments bowlofsalad! The "sales girl" seems to be talking too much and defending herself and her company way too much, arguing with people to apparently get everyone to feel guilty for "militant" questioning of a simple, harmless sales girl and to make the buyer feel guilty or intimidated for taking the product apart (so they can apparently continue with their deceptions). An honest company would just keep quiet and humbly apologize and make it right!

... Transgression is at work where people talk too much! - Proverbs 10:19

My experience with OSN Power in 2108 was VERY BAD. Bad services and no guarantee at all. They do not inform me from prior sending money that they do not have required certificates for sending by sea transport. So need to pay additional 550$ for air postage.
One of my 24V/12oAh batt was inflated at first charge. So I have to pay new battery and DHL transport, more than 110$ (no guarrantee at all).
80A BMS do not work, and price was over 50$.
I do not recommend OSN Power these days.

Back