Pack building for range

I’m not sure to what it’s the best option for my tiny electric scooter. I reach 16s9p using 30mm deck underneath so this parameter will not get me free to build what I want in capacity.

Deck size for battery 472*125*90mm
My prep asks me if it’s ok for 16s9p.
60v35ah 50E,50G,35E, 40T(less capacity), Molicel P45B worth paying +25% or not?

didn’t asked them what they can do with this size in 72v 21s and if it’s worth it because the better I got from them was 72v 17.8ah 50E.. and only 72v 25ah with 35E so maybe using little molicels -186650 or another 30T can be better for my configuration

I need to give the final answer before tomorrow 17h so I’m a bit late and I’m tempted to go with 50E but I heard it’s hard to draw amps from even if I will race in 6months or more and that’s a project only so the scooter will be only for long distance runs for working or runs in my city

Or going for lipo packs?

In this size can it be better to have another formation for range/ power / torque is better 17 or more series and then losing capacity? I really need autonomy but also the kick that comes with and lasts the more possible for my size I ask here because maybe there are newer cells or different to ask them building it to achieve at least 60v40ah without 11cm height added to the deck.

have the possibility to use plug and play 72V controllers from the brand and keeping all the lights and signals to work or install a flipsky and make it setup by a guy I know that race so the voltage is not a concern for myself

Last edited:
Back