RISUN MOTOR 60V -72V VERSION 45 amp controller., Controller parameters from display

pw2000

1 mW
Hello

When I accelerate off on PAS level 1.

It is going way to fast.

How do I reduce the power on PAS level 1 but program the power to be higher for the higher PAS settings?

i can only change parameters via display.

thankyou

First: Is it too *fast*, or does it *accelerate too hard*?

The former you would need to change the speed limits for the assist levels.

The latter you would need to change the current (torque) or power limits for the assist levesl.

You probably want to check the manual first for how the assist levels operate for this specific controller.

Few of these controllers even do any form of power control via PAS--they almost always only control speed via the assist levels, so that each level simply has a maximum speed, and pedalling at all engages PAS to the full speed of the presently-chosen assist level. The throttle then overrides that to vary the speed between zero and full.

If yours is one of the few that provides "torque simulation" or current / power control via the assist levels, then it will have a maximum current (or watts) for each assist level.

So if yours is like the latter, *and* your controller has customizable assist levels (which you can check it's manual to find out), *then* you can change what power each one uses.

But if it's like the former, *and* it has customizable assist levels, then you can change what speed each one uses.

But if it's like the former, *and* it has customizable assist levels, then you can change what speed each one uses. **impossible to do this on Risun motor 60to72v Risun motor controller

It was to fast and accelerated to hard.

it was doing 36 kph on pas level 1 With load On bike.

I go over a lot of cycle paths where your stopping and starting and it does not seem right that the battery is constantly sending 1400 watts to the wheel every 20 seconds.

the risunmotor controller does not have anywhere on the parameters to change the pas per level. I can change the dc but then that means I won’t get higher speed at the higher pas levels if I make that lower.

I think I solved the problem the guy at Risunmotor Jason said to change the parameters on the pas so there are 9 levels and not 5 like I had it. .The level one of the 1 to 9 will be less If I extended it to 9 pas levels he said. I have not tested it fully yet but when I lifted the wheel off the ground and pressed the throttle level pas 1 looked a lot more like what previous controllers have looked at level pas level one and it was doing 25 kph without any load. I would guess it would be just about right when I test it off the road tonight.

Thanks for all your help

Back