SOLD Cyclone Coaxial 2-6kW Mid-motor + Controller + Frame $200

fizzit

10 kW
I'm selling my Cyclone Coaxial mid-drive motor kit, with frame, motor, 60A 36-72V controller, and DNM rear shock. It has less than 1k miles of only on-road riding, and rides and runs as well as the day I got it.

I'm located in Seattle and I prefer local pickup but would be open to shipping.

See here for more info on the kit:

$200 OBO

1DjV9B1.jpg

EIE4mue.jpg

vC2pCub.jpg

OiuuOhB.jpg

6pgAWaM.jpg

There are some chips in the paint from fenders and cables, because frankly the factory paint isn't great, but it's never been dropped and there's no significant damage.

Last edited:
That's awesome, I'd definitely be interested, but I'm in the midwest. What made you decide to sell?

I’m selling because I decided to build something a little lighter, smaller and slower. This bike really shines at speeds over 25MPH, it can handle 35MPH without breaking a sweat. But most of my riding is on trails now so I rarely find myself going that fast.

fizzit said:
I’m selling because I decided to build something a little lighter, smaller and slower. This bike really shines at speeds over 25MPH, it can handle 35MPH without breaking a sweat. But most of my riding is on trails now so I rarely find myself going that fast.

How well does the motor handle temps when riding at speeds above 35mph? And does the frame support a tapered headtube?

Bumping, price now $200.

How well does the motor handle temps when riding at speeds above 35mph? And does the frame support a tapered headtube?
Apologies for the late reply. I haven’t spent a long time riding over 35mph so I couldn’t tell you. This is the straight headtube frame.

Bumping, price now $200.

Apologies for the late reply. I haven’t spent a long time riding over 35mph so I couldn’t tell you. This is the straight headtube frame.
You've got me interested at the new price, any temp concerns at all with the motor running 60a? And still ok with shipping to Texas and a price for that?

You've got me interested at the new price, any temp concerns at all with the motor running 60a? And still ok with shipping to Texas and a price for that?
I'll try to weigh it and figure out what size box it would fit in and get back to you this weekend!

You can find boxes for bikes at your local bike store or your local e-bike store they always have boxes.
Also there is a company that specializes in shipping bikes at a reasonable rate I don't know it off hand I wish I wrote it down.

Looks like it'll be about $130 to ship it to Dallas with Fedex or UPS ground.

Edit: Just saw your question. I never noticed the motor get warm with street riding mostly in the 20-30mph range.

Last edited:
Looks like it'll be about $130 to ship it to Dallas with Fedex or UPS ground.

Edit: Just saw your question. I never noticed the motor get warm with street riding mostly in the 20-30mph range.
Thank you for getting back to me, unfortunately I'm going to need to hit the brakes on another build for the moment but I will keep this in mind

Back