Street machine

Offical flange statement= hu hum ''There will be no funky flange shaving on this build '' :lol:
RTL saw that ruskie 273 vid at least there rims are holding up speaking of rims ill be contacting you on some soon i hope.

All you silly guys talking about fiddling with the flange, it's the base of that fat shaft you want to shave!

I'm interested to see how you go with this emoto, and how practical it turns out on a bicycleish frame. I have the big brother moto version sitting at home awaiting attention

Hyena said:
it's the base of that fat shaft you want to shave!
Wise man :wink: Im working on the motor now , will reveal once ive finished Future proofing it .
This motor of course is a little impractical on most 10kw frames, but to hell with that :) especially as we get use to torque /performance, this could well end up in a custom frame, but ill load this frame with good stuff and test , after tweaking motor im seeing getting it to survive in a rim as the next main concern one has broken 2 rims so far. im going to pressure qs into making a cast mag rim as the larger model you've got.
i reckon youll finish that build that before mine, my prediction is after your first ride you will have a as john in cr says ''A BIG SHIT EATING GRIN '' you might even need surgery to correct this :D

I want to come and have a close look at that motor. Will drag around my nyx to see if " i can slip it in between the flanges".. :lol:

Err........ Yes to this part :mrgreen:
Quokka said:
I want to come and have a close look at that motor. Will drag around my nyx :
Or here you go , this build will be finished before mine. couldnt get any closer https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=84264

Back