The teensiest tiniest brushed motor controller I've ever seen

amberwolf

Administrator
Staff member
Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion
Not useful for vehicle motors, but if you need a tiny fan motor controller...

1702365316604.png 1702365377221.png

Features:
1.The product adopts high-quality PCB material with guaranteed quality
2.Compatible with various remote controls and receivers, with smooth and delicate speed control feel and good linearity
3.Easy ESC with brush, 1A and 3A current options
4.Stable product performance and long service life
5.Application scope: Mini cars, mini aircraft models, mini drones, mini multi rotor electric tuning, 360 degree continuous rotating servo, micro motors, 360 degree continuous rotating servo, digital circuits, no need for potentiometer adjustment, saving time and effort

1A Product Parameters:
Size: 12x8.5mm
Voltage: DC3.5-6V
Continuous current: 1A, maximum current 1.5A
PWM range: 1000~2000US
Wire length: 200mm
Motor wire length: 20mm
Specification: optional with or without cable
BEC output: None
Operating direction: bidirectional, reversible,
Applicable motor: Brushed motor
Compatible with remote control systems such as Futaba, JR, SANWA, Hitec, etc

And an RC Tank

1703055731571.png 1703055755204.png 1703055772037.png

Esp32 Remote Control Tank Model Metal Chassis Tractor Crawler Balance Car Mount Truck Robot Chassis for Wifi RC Scout Robot Car

[Please read carefully before buying]

Robot parameters:​

Mobile phone: Android5.0 or above, screen resolution of 1080P or above (currently mainstream mobile phone basically reach, temporarily do not support s).​

Communication mode: Connect the same router or robot to the hot spot of the phone (the phone should have Bluetooth function at the same time)​

Communication distance: ① The hotspot mode depends on the iFi power of the mobile phone, and the non-blocking router mode depends on WiFi about 30-50m​

Coverage area: in the office building with good coverage, distance can be ignored if the network is unobstructed.​

Battery and endurance: the battery is 3.7V lithium battery, the capacity is 200mAH, a charge continuous use time of about half an hour​

Driving speed: 5cm per second (adjustable)​

Light brightness: stepless adjustable.​

Body material: plastic, metal, PCB​

Exterior dimensions: length 56MMx width 45MMx height 61MM.​

Accessories: robot + data cable + charging & communication board + packaging box.​

Now is the improved version: 用ESP32制作微型侦查机器人_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

APP version robot does not provide mobile phone and robot source code, but to learn can refer to (source code and circuit) :​

1. The reconnaissance robot with ESP remote controller: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ri4y1K7biCode in tencent micro cloud: 文件分享

2. The computer graph Python + ESP32 preach: ESP32加Python实现无线视频传输,技术宅开源_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

Code in tencent micro cloud: 文件分享

Note: Batteries are included! Already installed!​

Information download:​

1. Tencent micro cloud: link: 文件分享 password: ch6a7q​

2. Baidu network location: link: 百度网盘 请输入提取码 extracted code: 8 DMH​

3. Gitee website:技术宅物语/ESP32-迷你侦查小车

Technical documents as follow, the most complete development and design, you deserve to own this engineering project, we do technology first, service first, not just sell goods.

If you need this manual of robotic car routines and development documentation, such as ESP32 and APP open source code, We have APP, driver, firmware, circuit diagram, installation instructions, video tutorials and so on.Please contact us and leave your email.

Note: The product has been installed, the product has been upgraded to use black track to increase the product appearance! Need information to contact customer service, leave an accurate available email address!​

Note:

1. Samsung mobile phone may not be compatible with our Android APP, if the

mobile phone finds this WIFI, please change to a mobile phone that is not a

Samsung brand.

2. It is recommended that you buy this new handle and smart car to use, with 4.3

inch large screen, touch screen, can read back the sound back, the connection

operation is very simple.

And some teensy little stepper motors, 10 for $1.28 plus a couple bucks shipping
1704513855169.png

1.Motor outer diameter: 4.7 mm
2.Motor height: 6 mm
3.Motor shaft diameter: 0.7 mm (flat position 0.55 mm)
4.Output shaft length: 1.4 mm
5.Weight: 0.55g
6.Motor type: 2-phase 4-wire
7.Driving voltage: DC 5V (estimated)
8.Internal resistance: About 14.1 Ω
9.@5V short circuit current: 0.31A
10.Note: This is 2-phase 4-wire stepper motor, it needs an additional 2-phase 4-wire stepper motor driver to operate.
=========================
Package List:
Mini Stepper Motor x 10PCS

I actually have one of these things. It gets you thinking about how much transport we actually need. The top speed is pretty good considering how tiny the panel is.
How steep a "hill" will it go up? ;)

FWIW, most of these tiny things I'm finding by looking for stuff for the Snuggles the Wolf robotics project, just checking out what kinds of really tiny actuators are out there that I might be able to use for subtle facial expressions.

(since the head still has to be huggable and kinda squishable, it can't be made the typical way for such things, so I'm looking at all these little things and other stuff including just plain magnets and coils, and NiTi wire, etc., to see what my weird brain comes up with later; might take weeks or months but ideas will pop out that might be adaptable to reality).

What? you don;t want to have a teddy ruxpin horror story told of your creation?

For anyone who is confused about what I am going on about, you need to look this stuff up for yourself, I am *NOT* gonna be responsible for your nightmares.

Back