tsdz2 fitting in shimano ep8000 frame

looks like you're better off looking for tsdz3 somewhere ( not that I know, or even expect it to line up with the mounting holes, got no idea what frame that is )? But I recon it would minimize adaptation starting from a frame fit?

I only now notice the thread tittle gives me the friggin frame ...

Why not try one of those fancy EP8's? ( edit I guess because besides the review which popped up, I can't find any for sale and considering the prices of what is it meant to replace it's going to be expensive ).

Heres my E10 fitted with a TSDZ2 motor ( the M600 now fitted wasn't available ). Its possible but for the additional cost of say a M510, the amount of work needed to make up the adaptor is just not worth the effort.

The M600 is about to be replaced with the M560 and the M510 v3 puts out nearly the same power and both now have good customisation available. If you can find a M600 with one type of controller ( ver 46.2 ), it too can be customised using the BEEST tool.

Attachments

• IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Heres my E10 fitted with a TSDZ2 motor ( the M600 now fitted wasn't available ). Its possible but for the additional cost of say a M510, the amount of work needed to make up the adaptor is just not worth the effort.

The M600 is about to be replaced with the M560 and the M510 v3 puts out nearly the same power and both now have good customisation available. If you can find a M600 with one type of controller ( ver 46.2 ), it too can be customised using the BEEST tool.
this looks very good . what u mean in terms of controllers ?

Back