Watt Wagons Ultimate Commuter Pro Superbike

Hey everyone. I just ordered the upcoming WW Superbike, and though it is not popular, I wanted to post my learnings as we go along.
Here are some specs for it (Copied from the website here- https://wattwagons.com/products/founders-series-superbike-ultimate-commuter-pro)

• Motor - Bafang Ultra with Archon X1 controller
  • Frame integrated 17Ah battery. Option to add a second 17ah battery.
  • Rohloff rear hub
  • Gates belt drive
  • Front fork - Auron
  • Supernova M99 Pro with Switch. Brake actuated rear light.
  • Magura Mt5e. 203mm rotors front and 180mm rear
  • Kinekt Suspension Seatpost.
  • Brooks B-17 imperial saddle.
  • Cycle Satiator charger
  • Spurcycle bell.
  • Moloko Loop bar
  • Ergon Gp1
  • Tires Schwalbe Super Moto-X , 27.5x2.4
  • SKS Front / rear fenders.
  • Rear rack like dual level.
  • Abus folding lock
  • Frame compatible with up to 27.5x3 inch tires
  • Frame colors - 2 options Matte Silver /Matte Blue
  • TBD - Kickstand style based on prototypes.

ScreenShot2020-04-16at2.38.38PM_1296x.png

ScreenShot2020-04-16at2.38.13PM_1024x.png

I am excited about this bike. Checks off a bunch of items for me. It is relatively expensive, but has excellent components. Overall the price cant be beat by DIY at this price, I know I have looked. I am really impressed where Watt Wagons is going, and producing a quality product. The prototypes will be available in July and shipping by September /October.

I ordered the following
  • Medium
  • piggy add on Titan extra battery pack
  • Matte Blue.

I didn't see the 2300W option- so not sure where that is. With the new controller, I am ok with the 1000W controller - looks like that is plenty for my use case of touring / commuting.

I had my heart set on the new FLX Blade 2. It was not hard to pull the trigger when I compared them - The price is very similar right now... and this is so much more of a bike, and from whatever I have read here, the controller seems to be a heck of an upgrade.

Admins, we had some questions about batteries on the bike but I don't see them here any longer.

Were they deleted by the users ?

There was a bunch of advertising talk by the seller that included that, that was moved to the seller's items-for-sale-new ad thread, since advertising of any kind outside the for sale sections isn't allowed. But it's all still intact there.

Back