Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to EVERYONE at E.S. !!!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good vrooom. :)

In lieu of Santa, here is Bonnie eating the contents of her backyard water dish:
BonnieEatsWater.JPG

recumpence said:
Hello All,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you!

So, what are your plans this weekend? :mrgreen:

Matt

Yes indeed Happy Christmas, to all on this forum! Looking forward to seeing builds progress
and even start during the new year..

Hi,

Wishing everyone happiness and good health during the holiday season and New Year.

Mitch

Best wishes & regards to the comunity at Endless sphere.
Power wheelies to all who want them & prosperity to all in the coming year.

I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and good luck with your electric bikes in the new year.
I have put my friction drive experiments on hold for a while and gone back to my cyclone motor which better suits my riding style.
I enjoy reading all the new posts and following new ideas etc and will continue to do so, and thanks to all who have given me help and encouragement in the past.
Cheers
Robbo

To old friends that inhabit the Sphere and to new acquaintances, the ol' Moose wishes you and your families a most Blessed and Merry Christmas and New Year!

I have had a great season so far, with both girls home from university. My youngest for two weeks, and the oldest a week. Oldest went to New Orleans the first week to help with a Habitat for Humanity house build up doing painting. Also got to spend 3 days with her beau, and we had a blast. Youngest and I laid out in the 20 oF (-7 oC )snow covered drive yesterday and changed the oil in her car... and we had a great time freezing together.

Tonight is a family gathering on my Italian side. There will be many foods, and spirits of course... stories will be retold until the wee hours... there will be much cheer and music made! Tomorrow will be off to Services and then to my wife's British parents for a rinse and repeat, albeit a bit tamer. ;)

It is a year I am thankful for. Good health in the family, good cheer, and "things" going well with most everyone employed.

It would be fun to hear what you all do around the globe.

All the best,
Dave

Merry Christmas to you. We are already at the nephews house in Illinois with family and we are enjoying a bit of snow. Italian food sounds great! If I had to only have one type of cuisine to eat for the rest of my life...it would undoubtably be Italian! 8)

Next week, we will celebrate again in another state..Ohio, with more family...too many now to get it all on one day sometimes. :shock:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on the sphere!! I hope you get lots of Ebike toys!!!

Happy holidays to all from the Maritimes !!

Heading to my sisters place here in town tonight, filling on " Poutine " .. not that quebec stuff with fries and gravy but the acadian style poutine of potatoes and salted pork !!.. mmmmmm....

Got the fridge stocked with beer, wine, gin and Crown Royal.. no work for 4 days is the best gift i could ask for..

Tomorrow is just me, the dog, and what ever i decide to do ( .. likely working on my bikes ! ) I am on call at work but don't expect anything to happen..

So , drive safe and take it easy everyone !!!

Cheers !

Yea, Merry Christmas to you all, And may the New Year be good to us all. Russ

Merry Christmass all! :mrgreen:

Doc

merry xmas es members,hope you all get stealth bombers for xmas :lol: .

Oh look, I think I see Rudolph streaking across the sky…
And we have the First Lady at NORAD spotting Santie for us!

Milk & Cookies are out...
...and mistletoe under the eve...

Happy Ho-Ho & a Holly New Year! :mrgreen:
Feelin' my Elvishness, KF

Thanks and you too!!

Santa brought me my FAVORITE! LiPo bags!! :mrgreen:

IUpiXt1DDGGq3wkBr-EZ9M49vUUbMgLG6bHore6hxaV_AtmatVeJzIIRgGJIPanHd8tzdhEEU0TfpECFqtgaGkFKJLIx7oKkL2uP6S1YoPxQHnQRuLbqhxnsA0VbNV1PDLWrf2xD8kE-gFnE4z-voEDq-nsvjjblHSE_ioAb

Now I don't have to burn my nads when I get "bad gas" from the LiPo! :shock: :oops: MAN! I hate when that happens! :roll: :lol:

[youtube]hUPDXGIrqFY[/youtube]

Merry Cristmas to all. And thank you to all, on the sphere, who make this fourm the best ever.

All my ebike christmas came in september, so I could race it in october.

So my ebike christmas was in the form of a blue sky windless sunny day yesterday. Drained every lipo pack in the garage. :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas everyone !! That is awesome Dogman. 28deg. here but no snow. :( I had back surg. 2 months ago so no ebike toys right now. But I am healing really well and I got a 7000 rpm VDO tach. for my truck and it turns 6000 rpm so it is gonna look so cool. :twisted: Swing that puppy full scale and grab a gear, yeah !!

SoSauty said:
Both the bike build under progress, Schwinn w/ RC Astro 32 10 motor and the work stand, are Christmas presents from my wife :!:
Schwinn4.jpg

OOOOO!! Now that is one SEXY looking (2 stage?) RC drive! How much reduction you got there? 8) 8) 8)

Back