Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to EVERYONE at E.S. !!!!!

Hmm, looks like another trip to Tuscon is getting planned to me! Niiiiice!

SoSauty, you must have been very nice, I am green with envy. Dogman, keep the dream alive, Tucson or bust!! Apparently, I was naughty. I think I should convert my bike to run off a steam turbine so I can utilize all the lumps of coal I found in my stockings :) Actually, I did get a very nice present. Chesapeake Energy started clearing about 10 acres directly across the street from my house. Looks like I got a Gas well for Christmas. Now I get to hear the drilling rig running 24/7 and put up with the 100 trucks per day that are said to be coming. I have not recieved one penny from them and I do own Mineral Rights. Maybe methane would be a better power source than coal :shock:

a merry christmas and the best possible upcomming year to all...no broken spokes....no motor failures...no bad cells.... NO TRIPS OVER THE HANDLEBARS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well, another year on the 'Sphere is drawing to an end and what a year its been, many great builds, new members joined up and a lot of laughs and opinions! :lol:

So i just want to take this opportunity to thank you all for helping to make this arguably the best ebike site on the 'net and to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year :)

Stay safe both on and off your bikes guys and we'll see everyone back again next year :arrow:

Regards,

Paul :D

Yeah
Merry Christmas all
I don't post much in here, but i'm always tuning in to view all the builds.
Glad this forum exists, well done everyone.
Mel

merry christmas and a happy new year everyone :D

Yes Merry ChriSTMaS all...cept Paul of course...your still 'dead to me'.... traitor
hope your frock motor catches fire and melts your frame :p :mrgreen: :lol:

KiM

Umm.. yeah, anyways :p

Been a great year on ES as always. We fended off a corporate takeover by 2-3 days of intense grassroots action.. got the 54xx Crystalyte, the 'cro-motor', Burtie's timing boards, Kepler and Adrian_sm's friction drives, heard news about a 4in. Astro motor, beat the pants off of gasoline bikes in various races, Gary/Fechter BMS boards improved..

..and best of all, despite building better and faster machines & beating speed records all over the place, everyone's alive... :lol:

What other cool stuff came out of ES this year? surely i have forgotten many things!!

P.S. there is no arguing whether or not this is the best eBike site on the net. It IS the best... period :)

Ahhhh, I have been waiting for this thread to wish all my mates:

A most Merry Christmas!! and a blessed and Happy New Year!

Happy, Merry and all that stuff to everyone!
docnjoj

a berry merry christmas too.

2012 may finally be the year of the EV too if Iran actually does block the strits of hormuz like they are pretending to do right now.

oil just got back over $100 after the scare of looking at the end of the eurozone and now it is poised for the big move up when we finally follow through with plans to totally embargo any oil shipments out of iran and provoke another gulf crisis.

i think the odds are about 60/40 we will see $140 by the summer if this buildup continues and is aggravated by a civil war breaking out in iraq between the sunnis and shia. that would be a proxy war between saudi and iran, and saudi is already maxed out on production.

the chinese are continuing to fill their strategic petroleum reserves, they are starting on the second facility now, 168 millon barrels. not chump change at $100/bbl.

the chinese are already implementing strategies to create charging spots in the thousands to support EVs so it is now a matter of time before they become available here by the container load.

kia is also gonna introduce an EV subcompact too and the koreans also are beginning to implement a charging spot buildout for the major cities too.

so the new year could even better than we hoped for, and ebikes may finally get their due respect here. so here's hoping for a GREAT NEW YEAR.

but first i gotta go look at gas buddy, ehe.

Merry Christmas to everyone - especially Justin - since we would not have this thread if it was not for the early Christmas present. And Happy Holiday to everyone else. Best in the New Year and looking forward to going to the RGV now that I am finally retired and extending my Electric Biking season. Hope to see any of you that live in the area - I have not been south of South Dakota - just have seen the northern states. I hear that there is more snow to make it Christmas there then here right now.
So wishing you all a new more powerful battery to get you where you want to go safely - Merry Christmas.

Lessss said:
Mass of christ? No thanks, not interested in that mythology. Have another happy and successful year long trip round the sun.

That's ok man, not all of us believe you exist either. :p :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

And just for the record, if someone wishes you a Merry Chistmas, it's not really someone inviting you to mass, just a holiday greeting, but if you choose to take it the wrong way and be offended because some one wishes you well, that's your choice. (America has pretty well secularized it anyway, it's not like someone is trying to drag you off to church :roll: :lol: )

Merry Christmas Everyone!

And for those with PC sensibilities:

Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope everyone has a good end of year no matter what your beliefs.

Important part is just to be with friends and family.

I am thankful for being part of this community.

A little Christmas game to keep you guys busy for a while. Have a good one!

http://www.uqtr.ca/cartes2010/perenoel/

Confession: I could not get it to work at all, and I spent hours trying. My daughter did it in less than 15 minutes.

Hoppy Holidaze and safe travels to one and all!

Pre-dieting before the feast (not that it will do me any good)...
St. KF :D

Back