Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to EVERYONE at E.S. !!!!!

Merry Christmas and all the best to everyone! Finding this site has been the the answer to all of my questions, it's a great place to start on this subject and it's got the depth to remain useful, fun and relevant.

Cheers,
Doug

Merry Christmas to all
and a happy new year as well.

I'm so thankful I found this forum. Over the last year I have enjoyed the company and interactions of the virtual personalities on this site. While I'm not an avid poster I read almost every day. I've learned more about motors, batteries and bms's than I ever thought I would, I have even managed to infect others with the ebike disease. But it's all just a drop in the bucket compared to the knowledge pool of the veterans of ES.

Thanks you all for a great year!

Thanks Matt! Merry Xmas to you and all as well! Doing the family thing locally tonight and tomorrow AM!

Baby's first Christmas! Will be memorable!

Fast Eddie said:
Finding this site has been the the answer to all of my questions

Marrying my wife was the answer to all MY questions.... she even speaks/answers when I do NOT ask anything... :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here!

whiskey and football! cheers everyone :mrgreen:

edit: just noticed another "merry christmas everyone" post http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34850

Merry Xmas Everyone!

I'm on an island off the west coast of Scotland, looking out of the window at the Atlantic ocean - force 7 gale and worsening........winds gusting up to 100mph forecast :shock:

Merry Christmas to all at ES.....
Introducing our newest and youngest member, born 23/12/11 at 09:31............ no name yet so all suggestions welcome :!: :mrgreen:
Best wishes to all,
Love D.

Attachments

• BabyBoy D.JPG
    BabyBoy D.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,250
All you wanted was LiPo, but got a Son instead. (no way your exchanging that I bet!)
+1 D,
The gift that keeps on giving.
You recieved the "Max emotional responce" gift know to man kind.
Best wishes.....it will be even more fun next Christmass. :mrgreen:
T

mud2005 said:
whiskey and football! cheers everyone :mrgreen:

edit: just noticed another "merry christmas everyone" post http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34850

Yep, ebike non-hub get there own separate Christmas thread, its a very exclusive section of the forum! :D I urge you frockers to stick to ebike general discussion area to express your Happy Christmasses. :p :D

PS: I'm attempting to install halls in my 8085 over the Christmas break, so I hope I'm still on topic here :wink: :lol:

... and congrats to Deec as well, hell of a Christmas present :)

Hey Deec! Congrats! You should name him Nick! As in St Nick!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone. Sorry I've not been around much - the design and build of our new home is taking up pretty much all my time at the moment. Hope to be back here regularly when things settle down. Meanwhile the ebike's are still going well, really impressed with the way the Zippy's in the folder are standing up to severe abuse all the time, over a year of hard use and still going strong.

Jeremy

Miles said:
Merry Xmas Everyone!

I'm on an island off the west coast of Scotland, looking out of the window at the Atlantic ocean - force 7 gale and worsening........winds gusting up to 100mph forecast :shock:
Great for ES, cause you might just keep posting more 3D drawings & super info/ideas that just keeps moving us along inspiring more ideas for us commoners. 8) :D

So, Merry Christmas to you & all ES members that are hooked on this fascinating e-sport... LOVE IT & Thanks :!: :mrgreen:

Some great accomplishments this past year, and 2012 will be even better! ...
neptronix said:
Been a great year on ES as always. We fended off a corporate takeover by 2-3 days of intense grassroots action.. got the 54xx Crystalyte, the 'cro-motor', Burtie's timing boards, Kepler and Adrian_sm's friction drives, heard news about a 4in. Astro motor, beat the pants off of gasoline bikes in various races, Gary/Fechter BMS boards improved...

Jeremy Harris said:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone. Sorry I've not been around much - the design and build of our new home is taking up pretty much all my time at the moment. Hope to be back here regularly when things settle down. Meanwhile the ebike's are still going well, really impressed with the way the Zippy's in the folder are standing up to severe abuse all the time, over a year of hard use and still going strong.

Jeremy
Then it's going to be a Great New Year for ES having you back 'here' Jeremy soon! We've really missed your presence & contributions, so you'll be much appreciated after this "sabbatical" & energized to post ideas & projects again. I'll bet you've been thinking of lots of ideas in the meantime... :idea: :mrgreen:

Merry Xmas to all you guys....I'm in Rome right now, tomorrow a long trip to Berlin, by car.....
Congrat. Deecanio, and Whiplash........it's the first Xmas for my son too :D ...., these little-big angels are turning our life in a new dimension, that's so cool to be true......A special wish to all babies here and all over the Sphere... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Jules

Back