20” front suspension

MikeCo

1 µW
Having a hard time finding a good 20” fat tire front suspension fork to fit a folding bike ( Igo Royale ). Any input appreciated.

That’s what I’m afraid of as would like to upgrade the motor/controller etc but would be a waste without a better front suspension

There may be some useful info in this thread

Hey man, you are fairly local, I have a selection of forks here if you have a need, some are fairly high end, I get bunches of stuff on pallets, long story, but I will shoot pics and send them along. The price is, figure out how you want to get it and toss a donation in the coffee can, whatever you can afford (this is why I don't want to do this as a business, so far that coffee can is actually doing just fine I imagine the IRS might eventually want a cut, wonder if they like Yuban... figure get a little can toss some money in and send it to them)

Oh, did not read the top of the thread.. 20" suspension for a fat tire folding bike...

Uhm, can I interest you in a complete chassis? it won't fold, I done fixed that particular snafu on all the bikes I have that did that.

Scrape one kiddo off the street with a folding bike lock down failure and you suddenly get the welder out....

Fabulous eBikes USA has models with 20" tires that they state are equipped with RST Hydraulic Forks. Perhaps contact them and see where they procure the forks and/or if they'll sell them separately.

Back