2005 Jamis Dakar Bafang BBS-02 (Abandonded)

skyungjae said:
KINNINVIEKID said:
Is that a Wuxing horn switch?
I am waiting for a handlebar extender as well
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381077164...49&var=650392139216&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Yeah, it is. I wired it to the blue and black wire on one of the brake lever cables I wasn't using to act as a kill switch for shifting gears. It works fantastic.
Thanks.I am going to order one for the same use.
My extender came this morning and looks the part/
Thinking I may need to order another and mount them side by side for LCD and wattmeter mounting.
sku184949-5_zpsd4e04ef4.jpg

If your bike keeps spitting the chain off all the time, why don't you take a couple of links out of the chain to tighten it up a bit ?. When I first put my bike together it would always loose the chain, and it would constantly be flapping on the swing arm, but after taking out 2 or 3 links it removed the extra slack, and its been pretty much fine ever since.

The chain has never fallen off(but then I havent used it yet coz of the snow and gale force winds) :?
As soon as I can get it out and over the trails and its ok then it will be sorted.

I have altered the handlebar layout a couple of times now to try and get everything on and reckon I can just squeeze the horn switch on the left between the brake and throttle.
I may move the on/off/assist switch to the right hand side.

P1020504_zps7bd1be14.jpg

P1020501_zps329f0506.jpg

There is a bit of spare space on this side.

P1020500_zps023d3cea.jpg

skyungjae said:
Talk about a busy handlebar set up. :lol:
And I still have the electric horn to fit along with the button to cut the motor for gear changing.
On the plus side,the gear lever mounted next to the camera will be removed as soon as I am happy that the front derrailieur is not needed :)
BUT then I am waiting for a handlebar mirror coming and I have a mounting to sort for the wattmeter:shock:

Back