[$89 plus shipping. USA BASED] 48v 15ah 720wh 60A Li-Ion Battery, 2500 mAh cells, 13s6p configuration

@AmericanElectricSolutions Your original post mentions 4A max charge rate, but the battery itself says 2.5A max charging current. Where did the 4A number come from? I tested charging through the smaller charging leads at 4A before I realized the discrepancy, but don't want to cause any unnecessary damage.

View attachment 342605
This rate is a recommendation that aims to enhance cycle life at the cost of your time and convenience. Our tests confirmed its capability to be fast-charged with up to 6A. Utilizing 4A didn't inflict any damage on capacity or discharge rate.

If you have time you could charge it at 1.5A even and it will last about 15% longer.

how much amps are you able to push from these batteries before BMS trips?
Manufacturer states 60 peak for 5-6 seconds then back to 40

On a side note, at this moment we are still experiencing difficulties with our PayPal system.
In the meantime, about 4-5 people completed their purchases through cash app and got their merchandise. I could provide references (with their consent of course) and screenshots as proof.

That’s not including about 40 customers on this forum alone that used PayPal.

Due to the inconveniences caused by this hiccup, we offer 10% discount on all purchases made through cash app until our PayPal gets fixed. By their estimation it should take another week. They are conducting some sort of audit for new businesses I guess.
There’s about 35 15ah and about 10 19.2ah left.

Anyone who used cashapp to pay. Did you ever get your batteries? I was told it was sent on Wednesday November 22 but I haven’t received a tracking number. Have been trying to get in touch with the seller but he has not been replying back. Trying to see if I need to file a refund or dispute with cashapp. Thanks!

On a side note, at this moment we are still experiencing difficulties with our PayPal system.
In the meantime, about 4-5 people completed their purchases through cash app and got their merchandise. I could provide references (with their consent of course) and screenshots as proof.

Due to the inconveniences caused by this hiccup, we offer 10% discount on all purchases made through cash app until our PayPal gets fixed. By their estimation it should take another week. They are conducting some sort of audit for new businesses I guess.
DM'd

Anyone who used cashapp to pay. Did you ever get your batteries? I was told it was sent on Wednesday November 22 but I haven’t received a tracking number. Have been trying to get in touch with the seller but he has not been replying back. Trying to see if I need to file a refund or dispute with cashapp. Thanks!
Yeah i got mine. Hes been having shipping issues. But it did come as described as being brand new. Had to even wake up the bms to get it to charge. Lol

The batteries were delivered a few days after payment was sent. Sorry for not updating the tracking number. Everyone went on a thanksgiving vacation.

Hello everyone.
Here's another great deal for unused Li-Ion batteries. We have about 70 of these and we sell on other platforms as well so I expect them to be bought out pretty fast.
Specs below.

Condition: New, never used (batteries were stored in a warehouse since November 2022 so some degradation is expected, but not more than %5 or moneyback guarantee)
Manufacturer: SCUD
Enclosure and protection: Hard industrial plastic, scratch and impact resistant. Honeycomb cell holders and anti-vibration silicone between cells to reduce damage overtime. Water resistant silicone insulation. Metal screws holding together the cell holders and hard plastic shell)
Length : 9.87 inches ( 9 and 14/16 or 25.08 cm)
Height: 5.62 inches ( 5 and 10/16 or 14.28 cm)
Width: 2.81 inches ( 2 13/16 or 7.13 cm)
Weight: 8.7lbs
Voltage: 48v
Capacity: 15aH
Watt hours: 720
BMS: 60a (Low Voltage/Overcharge/Temperature/Current output and Short Circuit protection, power equalization output)
Discharge rate: 60 amps continuous 90 peak (720 continuous or 1400w peak)
Max Charge rate: 4a
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V
Charging time: 5 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1200 full charge and discharge cycles (gentle use) or 500-800 cycles if used regularly
Configuration: 13 series 6 parallel
Cell type: INR18650-25R 2450mAh
Amount of cells: 78
Chemistry: Lithium - Ion
Connectors: xt60 + 2 pin for battery meter

Does not come with a charger

View attachment 336861View attachment 336860View attachment 336859View attachment 336858View attachment 336857
I am interested, please contact.

What did you do to wake it up?
Put it on a charger for a few. Then plug it into the device im powering to get the little arc on connection. then went back and plugged it in again. A combination of these things will turn the bms on. Not in any particular order

wanted to follow up - I purchased 2 batteries a few weeks ago. Great seller and provided superfast shipping! Item as described !

Last edited:

Any left currently?

In the other sale thread (where you also asked your question) there are pics of the insides starting here

Is there a problem with your battery that requires repair?

Have you repaired batteries before? If not, keep in mind it is possible to short things inside them that can cause a fire if you are not careful, and it can require specialized equipment to do the testing and repair work depending on what exactly is wrong.

Last edited:
Woah. Problems with USPS?? That battery is almost 10X bigger than the legal limit to ship via USPS. Please don't ship batteries illegally.
Please don't post if you are not educated enough to provide accurate information and your post is defaming the character of a seller.

This document on page 10 outlines some of the details. If you are a trained HazMat shipper then it is not illegal. You have no way of knowing if this seller is doing anything illegal.

Back