• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Avanti D8 + Cromotor + Adaptto MAX-E controller

im still in the testing stages but i gotta say so far im really impressed with my max-e. very ,very slick piece of gear! love all the handy features it has like programmable dcdc output, throttle limits graph screen, quick,easy toggle between modes for cop evaision,charge mode using any psu and just generally user friendly. just hangning to get the bms unit when it becomes available....

ridethelightning said:
im still in the testing stages but i gotta say so far im really impressed with my max-e. very ,very slick piece of gear! love all the handy features it has like programmable dcdc output, throttle limits graph screen, quick,easy toggle between modes for cop evaision,charge mode using any psu and just generally user friendly. just hangning to get the bms unit when it becomes available....

Hi ridethelightening, quick question, did you buy the MAX-E from their russian site or is there anywhere else this can be bought?

gorndog said:
Hi ridethelightening, quick question, did you buy the MAX-E from their russian site or is there anywhere else this can be bought?
Send me pm with your address and I will send you the quote :wink:

uncut video of snow storm in Moscow
[youtube]KU0YLv-N1SQ[/youtube]
average speed was a bit more than 20kph - probably the slowest ride I ever had :D
IMG_20140116_120543.jpg

Lebowski said:
spikes I hope ?
hookworms, dude :D
P.S. Are you familiar with Zelenograd ? Angstrom building ?
Zelenograd is ~30km from where I live, not sure what Angstrom building is.

Hi,

I emailed the address on the website regarding a MaxE to replace my 18fet and CA.

Could you price it up please and include shipping to the UK.

Ill be requiring;

BMS (if available)
Regen
Leads to program it

Ideally this was for a 24s Cromotor build, but I dont think the current product supports 100v?

sacko said:
Ill be requiring;
BMS (if available)
Regen
Leads to program it

Ideally this was for a 24s Cromotor build, but I dont think the current product supports 100v?
I sent you PM

BMS is not available yet
regen is a basic feature
no leads requred for programming, because all settings can be done using display.

to the vid:
the cars which overtake you, you overtake all or more in tunnel traffic jam.
thats the benefit of e-bike in the city. In the end you are faster than all the car drivers..

Yeah, no computer need to program controller^^

gorndog said:
ridethelightning said:

yeah, just buy from Andreym, hell fix you up. he sold me mine.

i just love this gadget! so smoothe :D

any ideas for when the bms will be available andreym :?:sorry, bet youv had that question a bit lately.....

ridethelightning said:
any ideas for when the bms will be available andreym :?:sorry, bet youv had that question a bit lately.....
It is in production right now, should take ~2months

My bike is officially dead now :( RIP
It was burned in fire that was happened in my flat
thankfully nobody got hurt, just the stuff...
here is some pictures and video
IMG_20140201_200949.jpg

IMG_20140201_201005.jpg

here is what happened to MAX-E
IMG_20140201_192550.jpg

the reason of fire was in outlet which was not loaded at the moment
IMG_20140201_171257.jpg

Cromotor is DEAD
IMG_20140202_193742.jpg

Magnets lost its strength
IMG_20140202_194141.jpg

and finally the last alive bike picture
L1150984.JPG

[youtube]5gRaBfgMNTk[/youtube]

That is horrific. I'm very sorry to hear about your misfortune. At least nobody was injured. Keep your spirits up friend. All the materials can be replaced, the people cannot.

Oh man! I feel so bad now. I'm sorry. Hope everyone is ok. :(

My condolence.
It hurts to see the ebike burned down to waste even the magnets from the cromotor seems now demagnetised.
Building such a beautiful ebike is bounded with much blood, sweat and tears. Hope there comes a new Phoenix ebike from you, keep going!

So sorry to hear about the fire, I couldn't imagine what it feels like to go through losing everything I own and having to start over. I have a decent amount of insurance, but it would never come close to covering the damage physically and certainly not emotionally.

That video of you on the highway at 18S is crazy. I guess the field weakening in the controller works quite well to reach that speed. How did the motor do temp wise running for extended periods at that speed? In Mother Russia ebike pass car on highways. Some of the videos I see in Russia show there is a lot of freedom... and vodka.

Oh, that is bad. Especially when this happens in Russia.
Abroad, we have insurances at least, but I doubt that Andrey will get anything from them in Moscow. But Lets hope you will!
[youtube]J2kxT6ge68s[/youtube]

Back