bbs02 installation question

I did file away the same thing on my BBS02, so that it could swing up on the VOTEC frame, thats no problem. Just make sure you only round up that inner Edge and you won't weeken anything...

Hi, Mine has this exact same problem that you are having of just clicking inside the motor. mine suddenly stopped working when i was just setting off while sat on my driveway at home. i had just stated a new thread but then found your post.

i now cut away 4mm from the right hand (drive) side and cut away a bit of the mounting flange. it's a perfect flush fit now. and as far as i can see no collision of any parts that shouldn't touch. i'm really happy how it turned out, and i think it was the right way to do it.
i also made a programming connector and will see how programming can improve the kit even more.
unfortunately the on/off switch on the battery (bottle mount rectangle one) doesn't work anymore after 5x on/offs. pretty poor quality. i will have to replace it as the battery can't be turned off now (the kit of course can be turned on/off, but the blue battery led is always lit)

Back