Best 100v TO220 package FET made? It's cheap too. :-)

It ends up being $3.10 a piece after tax and shipping to me + actual shipping to you guys which will be like 2 bucks or something in consequential. Lets call it $2 just so it's easy. That sound cool?

Fine by me. Just PM me the total that you desire from me and the number of units I am getting. I'll paypal the amount, if that is OK.

K, I bought 120 total

50 to Thud
25 to bigmoose

That leaves around 25ish for whoever else might be interested.

Please do not use PAYPAL!

Use SQUARE CASH if you trust the guy

TOTALLY FREE. IF YOU ONLY LINK YOUR DEBIT CARD YOU CAN SEND 250 WEEK

IF YOU SHARE SOCIAL SECURITY # YOU CAN SEND MORE MULLAH. NO FEES

SUPER SIMPLE

One email

TO SEND ONE DOLLAR TO BUDDY

TO: BUDDY@BUDDY.COM
CC: CASH@SQUARE.COM
SUBJECT: 1
EMAIL BODY: BLANK OR WHATEVER

that is all there is to it

you will then receive an email with link to input debit card
they will receive email to input credit card
you both are signed up and it will remember the debit card now
now they can email cash to anyone with no further input
any you can email cash to anyone the second time around with no futher input
so make sure you email password is secure

https://squareup.com/help/en-us/article/5132-send-or-request-money-with-square-cash

Thanks for the tip man. I'm a huge fan of square and what they're doing, and I had no idea they were offering this feature.

Thanks!

Postby Honk » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am
A great mosfet at great price.
If 100V isn't a must then I prefer this heavy duty 60V mosfet at 1.65mR RDSon.
FDP020N06B @ Digikey

It has performed excellent in my bike controller where other similar mosfets has failed.

Hi Honk i am also blowing up some fets in a controller, they short to ground, i think your ones may suit me better as i only run 36v i have now IRF3205, would the one you say FDP020N06B be a direct solder swap with mine? and also is it a lot more efficient because the RDSon of the irf3205 is 8.0mOhms? max drain current is also more on your one ? ID=110 A on the IRF3205.

50 to Thud
25 to bigmoose
25 to sardini

That pretty much wraps up this round. If anyone else would like some, let me know and I'll do another round, but I'm not sure if anyone will have stock. Flathill, let me know if you're still interested, and I'll give you the ones that I bought for myself, if not I'll just keep them.

Thanks!

FETs are officially due to arrive tomorrow. I will be shipping them out on Saturday, just due to time constraints etc.

No problem bro,
Thx for the update & facilitation.

Thud said:
No problem bro, Thx for the update & facilitation.

Same from me too! No rush on the shipping... and appreciate you doing the order!

grindz145 said:
FETs are officially due to arrive tomorrow. I will be shipping them out on Saturday, just due to time constraints etc.

No worries, thanks for shipping them in Greece!

I would be interested in 50 if anyone is putting together another order. Really annoying that element 14 in US is $2.78 for 100+ while element 14 Australia is $8.68 for 100+.

I got home at midnight last night and left this morning at 6, however I did notice a box of mosfets sitting on my desk this morning. I should have no trouble sending out the mosfets by tomorrow morning. Can't wait to cook these suckers... :)

Everyone's Fet's are shipped out with the exception of Todd, who I had to verify that I still had his latest address. (sorry if you already sent it!)

I did manage to crash while skateboarding to the post office with the packages, so if the packages are a little dirty, that's why :D

Thanks Mr. Grindz!! My FETs came through safe and sound with a pristine mailer. Know that I sincerely appreciate your efforts to buy a bunch and split them up!

Thuds address is a fun one, depending on which one you use, and whether the post office remembers what city/town/township/burrough/corporation/village/hamlet/or settlement he is in! :p

Anyone run any tests on these yet? I have 5* 12fet controllers to build up for drift trikes. I need to order the TO220 package fets soon and if these are even a bit better for a reasonable price I will use them. Your better off to spend more money for a more power dense and efficient 12 fet controller then a 18 fet controller with cheaper fets.

sardini said:
Mine are here too! You're awesome! Thank you!

Excellent! I was concerned over the integrity of the packaging during the international journey. Good to know they made it!

I send Todd's a week later because of my crappy schedule, so he should see them any day now (if not already)

Interested in getting 25 of these.

They could be used as drop in replacements for 4110s right?

Schlafmutze said:
Interested in getting 25 of these.

They could be used as drop in replacements for 4110s right?

Yup, in theory. I haven't seen any tests quite yet. (nor have I done any myself) Gah need more time!

I'd gladly test them on my 24 fet Lyen, blew one of the fets after shorting the phases by accident :oops:
Might as well replace all of them while I am at it.. On a side note, thank god I had the BMS hooked up, 24 20ah a123 cells would make a real mess if they got dead shorted like that :shock:

Hey. Just saw this thread! I'd be up for some! Anyone that can resell them in matched sets?
Better yet, I'd like to see tests vs 4110's first, if anyone has done it! :D

Back