Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote=swbluto post_id=1361284 time=1519767311 user_id=6486]
Dauntless said:
Drug crazed actions have nothing to do with class warfare. . . .
You really think there wasn't an ounce of resentment?
[/quote]

Junkies are always resentful. You're talking an ounce vs. How many thousands of pounds?

swbluto said:
Btw, this girl, hot. I'm pretty sure if we met, it'd be an instant romance.

You know who she is, right? Her current stated preference? Are you conceding the point others have made that you're female?

More to the point, at what point do you admit that you're talking way too much 'There but for the grace of God. . .' pleasure in yet another tragedy?

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Btw, this girl, hot. I'm pretty sure if we met, it'd be an instant romance.

You know who she is, right? Her current stated preference? Are you conceding the point others have made that you're female?

She's a lesbian? lol. Figures. They always seem to be the hottest.

I'm willing to bet though... after getting to know me... some would be willing to make an exception...

Lots of girls follow their feelings, usually... just remember....

She might be one of them... lol

(She's some kind of hollywood actress, that's all I know. Buffy the vampire slayer?)

swbluto said:
I'm willing to bet though... after getting to know me... some would be willing to make an exception...

Lots of girls follow their feelings, usually... just remember....

Why? Because of all the smell jokes about women and you figure your perpetually unwashed self also smells of fish?

But guys who get all the positive attention aren't usually so bitter towards them as you are.

As for who she, vampire is getting warm. She played a fictional version of a real woman you could make all kinds of drug jokes about. . . .

Interesting theory, me being resentful towards women.

If you knew the kind of female resentment I saw back in nuke school, you'd be rethinking the terms you're using, lol.

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/when-men-resent-women/

I resent women not on purpose, but the way I have been treated by women has created a hate inside me towards women. I don’t do it on purpose. I used to treat women like poop and they would stay with me and now that I do not treat women like poop, all of the sudden I can not find a girlfriend. Instead now I get cheated on and lied to. Five times in the last 2 years. These are the reasons for my resent,
maybe a new article should be written called “Why women like to be treated like toilet paper”.

This a simple explanation, girls are attracted to guys who are their betters/superiors/masters. So, there's absolutely no problem thinking highly of yourself, especially in respect to them.

Guys resent being expected to initiate contact.

Honestly, I think that's the way it should be, because guys don't get turned by just random girls, there's only a few girls they get turned on by, whereas the same isn't necessarily true of girls, many a girl gets turned on by guys who demonstrate sexy behavior, such as confidently brazenly going after the ones they want. So them initiating contact with the girl they desire is rather efficient in light of this fact.

But there are girls who will initiate relations-pursuing contact, those are called hoes. If we think of hoes as being men in a woman's body, this particular role-reversal item shouldn't be too surprising.

Makes me wonder if I'm attracted to hoes because they're essentially men, lol. There seems to be a more obvious explanation, lol, but I wonder.

Consumer confidence hasn't been this high since 2000.

Makes me think 'Bubble'.

But, what's the relationship between consumer confidence and the stock market? maybe there's no relationship.

http://www.businessinsider.com/an-examination-of-the-historical-relationship-between-stocks-consumer-confidence-and-unemployment-2010-10

4caf61007f8b9ac73fdd0100-750.jpg

Just as I suspected, when consumer confidence peaks, the markets peak. Meaning...

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BUY, NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL.

Consumer confidence hasn't been this high since 2000.

Makes me think 'Bubble'.

But, what's the relationship between consumer confidence and the stock market? maybe there's no relationship.

http://www.businessinsider.com/an-examination-of-the-historical-relationship-between-stocks-consumer-confidence-and-unemployment-2010-10

4caf61007f8b9ac73fdd0100-750.jpg

Just as I suspected, when consumer confidence peaks, the markets peak. Meaning...

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BUY, NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL.

But sell what exactly...

I think stocks.

Maybe real estate, but I'm not entirely sure. Don't think there's going to be a repeat of the great recession, but their might be a minor recession in coastal markets.

looking at this particular chart... it also looks like "consumer confidence below 0%" indicates all the best times to buy...

tracking consumer confidence than is a pretty reliable way to time the market in terms of when-to-buy.

New research shows that it’s depressingly hard to make a decent living being a YouTuber, reports Bloomberg. Research by Mathias Bärtl, a professor at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences in Offenburg, Germany, reveals some depressing stats: 96.5% of YouTubers makes less than $12,140 (the federal poverty line) only 3% of the most-viewed channels brings in ad revenue of about $16,800 a year that’s despite the top 3% garnering 1.4 million views per month on average the top 1% of YouTube creators get between 2.2 million and 42.1 million views a month (in 2016) the bottom 85% of YouTube creators garnered only 485 views per month on average In short, million-dollar YouTube stars like Jake Paul, ...

Wow, I easily make more money online than 99% of youtubers according to this research. Unlike them, I sell shit that people will buy, and I research the markets to find out what sells. I'm also a pretty effective copy writer, in that I continually refine and test sales literature to maximize conversion rates. Most sellers don't bother with this last step, which is crucial, i was able to increase sales by 400% just because of a small tweak.

Think once I move off this property, I'll try selling it. If it doesn't sell, no bad thing, has future development potential. If it does, great, more money to load into those triple etfs or income producing assets.

And how many views do my products get per month? Looks like about 1000/month.

So, my revenue-producing approach is definitely a HELLUVA LOT MORE EFFECTIVE than creating youtube videos.

I think I figured out what kind of structure I'm trying to build, its equivalent. A 1-bedroom apartment. A 1-bedroom apartment I pay no rent for and has .5 acres of land I could potentially capitalize on. And, there's a country store on my block, don't even have to drive for a few things.

Dauntless said:
More to the point, at what point do you admit that you're talking way too much 'There but for the grace of God. . .' pleasure in yet another tragedy?

Moi, taking pleasure in tragedies?

I started suspecting some inclinations and then found papers like these...

http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/acprof:eek:so/9780198187660.001.0001/acprof-9780198187660

That tells me it's perfectly normal.

What's not normal is NOT faking sympathy in front of a crowd. I guess some are genuinely sympathetic, but I suspect there's a lot of fakers looking for the thumbs-ups points. (Or, depending on the situation, peer approval.)

I took no pleasure in that doctor girl's death, btw. I did take pleasure, however, in successfully figuring out his motive. And if she was the kind of person I'm imagining she was, then I might be able to take pleasure in it, but I can't easily surmise she's that kind of person from that picture of hers. I can only guess she might've been from her particular occupation, a haughty better-than-you 1%er.

Romantic relationships may be used to gain status with peers, and a “poor'' romantic choice may result in diminished peer acceptance

Girls seek romances that improve status with peers. How true does this seem to be?

I guess if hollywood actresses never seem to go out with a "commoner" because "they are lower status", there might be some truth to this. And then you have the aspiring female starlets who /DREAM/ of going out with a hollywood star, because "They are higher status".

There seems to be some truth to this, but that's a really irrelevant comparison in everyday life with everyday people, lol.

Krogers had a few fruit trees at $12.99. That's a better deal than the $25 ones at walmart and homedepot, but they do have better selection.

there's definitely a much larger selection available at walmart/homedepot. higher quantity available, so it'd appear.

home depot also sells concord grape varieties($12), unlike walmart. they both sell red and white grape varieties.

the new property is ideal for farming because it's at a slope, so water doesn't collect and flood like it does on this property. and, of course, it's over twice as large.

if i go 20 feet past the back boundary, i gain an extra .1 acre, so more land for farming. 20 feet wouldn't be discernible by satellite and it's not visible from the front of the property behind me, so more than likely, no one would notice. and, there's practically no potential of that property getting developed; road has turned into grass.

And there's a stream nearby... makes me think that's where i should be planting watermelons...

i think we need a mathematical model using vix, consumer confidence index, and the s&p. possibly another variable, like time since last s&p peak.

i suspect that when vix is high and consumer confidence is high and the s8p is high, that's the time to sell.

i suspect when the vix is low and consumer confidence is really low and the s&p is low, that's the time to buy.

now we just have to mathematically define what 'low' and 'high' means for each metric.

once we define our model, test it against the historical data to see if it has strong predictive power.

81 and sunny. It's barely passable in this shack, but it's pretty doable right in front of the fan feeding air directly from the outside as of 1 p.m.; the height of the day is typically 3, so I'll have to see later.

And looks like the next 3 days is good for property development, excellent. Moving right along clearing the construction site and the property is closing next tuesday, so 6 days from now. So the time from turning in the contract to closing was about 22 days, not bad. This is proceeding right along faster than I envisioned.

Mosquitos are out as long as the rest of the bugs since roughly yesterday, so hoping to take advantage of those sub-60 mornings as much as possible as soon as possible, keeps the mosquitos at bay. Hopefully I'll be at the point of construction before I have to wear my pemethrin-doused denim worksuit.

I predict with a crashing stock market and crashing nasdaq, rents in areas heavy with technology companies (Like San Fran) will fall, since rents in areas are driven by the top 20% of incomes, which much of their revenue comes from selling shares on wall street, which then drives up wages.

In this vein, I found this; https://medium.com/@mccannatron/1979-to-2015-average-rent-in-san-francisco-33aaea22de0e

1*MdPAr5dt5AH73H1mO_NahQ.jpeg

And as I was suggesting?

I believe also high-end housing prices will decline since those too are determined by tech wages in tech-centric areas like San Fran.

Now the rest of the country's real estate I believe will be mostly unharmed. It might go down 5-10%, but definitely nothing like the Great Recession. So there will be a modest impact on unemployment rates, more than likely, probably won't exceed 7% for no more than 6 months. Unlike the great recession, which exceeded 7% for 6 full years.

Now the next peak, probably 9-10 years in the future (barring global catastrophe), that one holds definite potential to be real bad, the culmination of the "easy mortages" with lowered standards to catch as many a millennial incomes into the banker's interest charges net. I suspect we'll probably see a repeat of the great recession on some scale. If it's anything like the great recession, oil markets might boom.

here's the real estate sales price history for san fran:

https://www.paragon-re.com/trend/3-recessions-2-bubbles-and-a-baby

Case-Shiller_Simpl-Percentages.jpg

So there will likely be a small decrease in san fran home prices of 10% or so.

The rest of the county should have a negligible impact by extension.

Another reason to ditch the shotgun you're not allowed to have and go back to your. . . .

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-open-carry-law-swords-machetes-knives/

Oh, you need to learn about the over and under in the stock market. You're not thinking up new theory, it's established.

Dauntless said:
Another reason to ditch the shotgun you're not allowed to have and go back to your. . . .

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-open-carry-law-swords-machetes-knives/

I'm not allowed because dauntless said so? lol. THANK GOODNESS FOR PRIVATE CITIZEN RIGHTS!

Your cockamamie ideals would get me killed by illegals. I know you secretly want that, but you can seriously go shuck your secret fantasies.

Have you ever thought... maybe... that my journal isn't a reflection of my public persona? And that my neighbors don't have the same ideas about my rights as you do because of that? Seriously, you need to put things into context.

And, I'm not merely establishing new theory.... I'm discovering associations and using it to accurately predict the future. Accurate predictions allow me to potentially make massive amounts of money, so you can see why I'm interested in this.

Btw, the shotgun has never left the property, and that's because...

it's intended to protect me and my property. Kind of an important secondary function they have in a state they call gunland... ermmm....Texas.

Women get away with unfounded allegations either to escape their own misdeeds, or to inflict passive-aggressive punishment on someone.

Oh interesting, what I suspected of the end-note. Passive-aggressive punishment for not giving her what she had apparently immediately wanted, as suggested by the look of frustration as I was leaving.

Checking out the county that's pretty close to "the action" which would be an ideal location and found...

Applications must include a Residential Building Application, Right of Way Application, Sediment Control Application, Site Plan, Construction Drawings complete with all required Code Notes and Compliance Information, and a Roadside Tree Affidavit (See Below).

Holy smoly! Money grabbing permitting procedures is what I'm seeing!

Is Harris County this bad? lol.

Looks like 'residential permits' are pretty universal, but it doesn't look like Harris county is AS BAD as Montgomery county. looks residential, electrical, septic, culvert, etc., standard things. Not "right of way" application, "sediment control application", "construction drawings with required code notes", "roadside tree", bunch of bullcrap.

I kind of like this county... no permits required for pretty much anything. If I want something, I just build/develop it.

Hypothetically there's septic permits, but enforcement is not really that common for those who aren't "already in the system".

WAIT... nevermind... apparently that's a county in maryland called 'montgomery county', lol.

Need to look back at it. I didn't get the impression Montgomery county was /that/ asinine.

Looks like for montgomery county... it's...

development application, septic permit, fire permit and inspection, stormwater compliance program certification completion, site plan with location of new structures.

And the development permit fee is $200.

that's definitely A LOT CHEAPER THAN TODD MISSION CITY. (projected permit cost would be $2000)

So, montgomery county development looks doable, plan on $500-$1000 for permit/inspection costs.

That sounds a LOT LESS ASININE THAN MARYLAND'S MONTGOMERY COUNTY, LOL.

And I do see undeveloped lots in that area, too. And residences(?) between 300-1700 sq. ft., suggests unrestricted.

The county map doesn't have a valuation on those properties, but... I wonder.

I'd guess they probably go for $30,000, that's the lowest price I've seen in that general area for land.

But if you started mailing letters... I wonder how low you could go...

And it's on google maps, cool.

Looks like a lot of trailer homes, plausible minimum of 1000 sq. ft.

Such a good location, too.

The land looks flat, looks like a plausible place to build the roman villa. I wonder if it'd pass the permitting process?

large.jpg

You're telling me sex-loving guys don't like sexually repressed prudes? Whowuddathought, lol.

e1049006e987831d074190686268c0bd.jpg

Gee, this girl is clueless about what guys really want, lol. Maybe that's the dating advantage that hoes have... they know...

[youtube]BWdLt3Afjrg[/youtube]

Interesting, someone says this song about the "pressure" of love.

http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/13171/

I'm pretty sure this song is referring to the pressure of love. It's about how nobody is immune to the pain love can cause; the world is about love and sometimes relationships can be very hurtful

"It's the terror of knowing what this world is about
Watching some good friends screaming "Let me out!""

He sees all the pain associated with love, and his own love is "slashed and torn," so he tries to turn "Away from it all like a blind man".

But at the end, he realizes you can't turn your back on love, despite the pain. You have to love people and care for them even if you've been hurt; you have to give love one more chance.

Hmmm...

I don't know man...

I know the kind of city pressures he's talking about and the kind of "going crazy" sound in his bebe de bop, definitely sounds like the craziness that comes from material desperation.

And "it splits families apart" and "puts people on the streets"... Is that REALLY ABOUT LOVE?

And the year it was released 1982...

What was the unemployment rate in 1982 again...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_1980s_recession

However, unemployment reached 3 million, or 12.5% of the workforce by January 1982, a level not seen for some 50 years. The unemployment rate would remain similarly high for a number of years afterwards. Northern Ireland was the hardest-hit region, with unemployment standing at nearly 20%, and exceeding 15% in much of Scotland and Northern England. By April 1983, Britain, once known globally as the "workshop of the world" became a net importer of goods for the first time in modern times[dubious – discuss]. Areas of Tyneside, Yorkshire, Merseyside, South Wales, the West of Scotland and the West Midlands were particularly hard hit by the loss of industry and subsequent sharp rise in unemployment. Only in the Southeast of England, did unemployment remain below 10%.[11]

I think what he's actually referring to in the song is how the recession was affecting families and affecting love, "Split apart" and "Love slashed and torn". As much as girls love love, they also love money, and losing jobs caused families to split, people on the streets, and "love" to be slashed and torn with the now jobless males.

That's my theory anyway.

Here's another song referring to this "pressure" during the height of the great recession (2011).

[youtube]WUAcN9UCnbU[/youtube]

And here's a song detailing how girls don't mess with unemployed guys.

[youtube]6vwNcNOTVzY[/youtube]

Seems like some of the comments realize the economic references, the "pressure of paying the bills"... but no seems to realize the connection to the severe oil-shortage-induced recession of 1982-1984...

Looks like I have the gift of psychohistory...

swbluto said:
I'm not allowed because dauntless said so? lol.

Not allowed to have it because the MILITARY said so. No, I'm not the military. From the way you write I think you need things like that cleared up too.

swbluto said:
THANK GOODNESS FOR PRIVATE CITIZEN RIGHTS!

That's how people feel about you being stopped.

swbluto said:
Have you ever thought... maybe... that my journal isn't a reflection of my public persona?

That you're lying? Ummmm, that's been discussed. People have been disgusted. Yet you need to ask if I've thought about it. . . .

swbluto said:
And that my neighbors don't have the same ideas about my rights as you do because of that? Seriously, you need to put things into context.

Actually I have. In the context of YOU saying (Maybe doing your Adam Sandler impression) 'Hi. I'm crazy section 8 man. Violence against women, hmmmm, barbeque sauce. Assassins. Assassins everywhere. Did you know EVERYONE is out to get me? But I have a plan to get them FIRST! Isn't mass murder interesting? I wonder if there's a place where assassins train disguised as children. . . .' Oh, you seem to think that just because you SAY you're not like the way you post it's not true. Did you know that faking mental illness is considered a mental illness? So you think we won't know how crazy you are if you post crazy online because then it'll seem fake.

swbluto said:
I'm discovering associations and using it to accurately predict the future. Accurate predictions allow me to potentially make massive amounts of money, so you can see why I'm interested in this.

Hey, that's a good one. I should have used that as 'I'm crazy section 8 man, I see the future you know. . . .' And you want to make massive amounts of money so you can keep avoiding paying back your student loans while living in van parked down by the. . .Oops, switched to Chris Farley there.

swbluto said:
Btw, the shotgun has never left the property, and that's because...

. . . .Because you're planning a standoff with Pancho Villa and Zapata. They are NOT planning a raid on your place, they do NOT have to show you any stinkin' badges. (Not an impression, a line from a movie. Ever seen it?)

I know how society works, in due time, I'll be called eccentric. But in terms of age-adjusted income and networth percentiles, I'm already eccentric, so why wait? :lol:

I never was "section 8" back in the military. Section 8 refers to public housing, btw. And I never went to a psych hospital due to mental issues and I know people who have, so I know the difference. The people who can't handle the "pressure" of daily demands due to anxiety and depression and how their superiors are just being so mean to them and they break down and shirk work...

No, that was not my story. I had friends and I was doing perfectly peachy. No recollection of being slighted against, other a faint recollection of his experiences in a partial I kind of know where he was coming from kind of way (That's simply because I have excellent theory of mind, btw). What I did have, however, is a chicken-shit roommate who tattle-taled on me as a form of retaliation against my scaring him because he was taking pleasure in my recently discovered misfortune and laughing maniacally at my expense, and an extremely taken-out-context dark humor of mine. [That was a part of his chicken-shitness, see, he was manipulating our superiors and exploiting the tattle-tale-enabling guilty-until-proven-innocent-and-punishments-are-harsh system of nuke-school.]

So, nope, never went anywhere "Because I was crazy", it's because my roommate was an asshole. I don't think I really need to justify that, because I was there and I know about 100000000000000000000000000000000000x more than you as to what really happened.

Everyone is out to get me... I'm pretty sure it's just the illegals down here. Sub-25 economically disadvantaged illegals who just want to make some drugs right in front of my house in the woods. (Isn't that a common thread, under 25 poor males with guns.)

Google "neighbor killed" and you might discover how surprisingly common it is.

And the motivation that explains its prevalence...

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1438&bih=809&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=LOCXWrCxDIuqtQWJ4JKgCA&q=i+hate+my+neighbor&oq=i+hate+my+neighbor&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l2j0i24k1l7.1699.7778.0.8138.16.13.0.0.0.0.452.1594.0j4j1j1j1.7.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..9.7.1592...0i30k1.0.1IAcRVRAy-A

But, if everyone is against me as you say...

hypothetically...

you seem to be doing your part...

Just doing the house and skipping the front porch for now. Porch will be added later, if funds justify.

Economic trends are strong suggestive of recession, so cutting costs.

See that builders recommend 42" hallways finished-wall-to-wall, so will have to redo my design work paying attention to those inch details.

And driveway will be added after the house, since driveways take a lot of time and labor to implement, and I'll be able to contribute more time and labor after moving in.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teenage-girls-hide-pregnancies-harm-babies-020920324.html

Pffff... phawww.....

Wha....

So much support for "tie the tubes until age 20" and so on.

But, that's not the natural way. The natural way is for 16 year old females to get knocked up and have babies, as my experience seems to testify. And we're not talking about some kind of 'well, yeah, but no big deal' kind of thing, we're talking about an ineluctable force of nature not unlike a hurricane. If they wait until they're too old, they might never get the chance. What IS A SHAME is a modern American society that apparently doesn't support children of young mothers, societally, and an unnatural society that harmfully goes against the natural way against its better interests.

Not just this...

But the workforce perversion between the sexes as well...

And the consequences we're seeing of disproportionately unemployed young males as a result...

Modern American is "sick", and would strongly benefit reverting back to its puritanical roots in terms of labor and family structure.

I know of one so-called real estate investor (and I prefer to call people like him speculators rather than investors) who has three homes he thought he could flip for a profit—but he priced them too high. Now, $7,500 comes out of his pocket every month to feed the negative-cash-flow alligators. The problem is, he and his wife don't earn that much a month.

To add more pain to the misery, they still have to pay the capital-gain taxes they made from their previous successful flips. They're toast. The alligators are eating them alive.

More signs of recession. House buying is down and these "negative cash flow" alligators are eating this guy alive.

This is a familiar btw, house-flipping speculators driving up housing prices, leading to a crash. I don't think it'll be /that bad/ this time since we have had higher mortgage standards (Until very recently), but it'll probably still be palpable to some degree. I don't know this guy's particular market... but it'd be more palpable on the coasts.

If the market hasn't already crashed come April 15, think I'll be loading up some G in sdow.

Triple short nasdaq would probably have a higher return with NASDAQ above historical norms compared to DOW30 this cycle, should find one.

Saw the neighbors in one of the trailer homes on the court.

Two twenty-something males and one twenty-something female.

Since nancy bishop owns both lots, more than likely, these guys are either relatives or renters. Being three 20-somethings living together, my bet is renters.

The female had dark rings under her eyes and didn't exactly look like she dressed up and applied makeup for the day...

So, drunk, not enough sleep, left over mascara, or crackhead, possibly/probably crackwhore.

Since this general area seems to be filled with crackheads, my bet is on crackhead. Probably crackwhore.

Do I have anything against these people? Not yet. They haven't been shooting their guns at me, so no problems at all so far. I don't care if they're druggies, as long as that doesn't mean their shooting my place up in the middle of the night or stealing my crap like the illegals do here. And they're caucasians, so more than likely, they don't.

It sure seems that a lot of these run-down trailer homes seem to love their broken windows and it seems like people actually live in them.

What? I don't understand. Do they love the mosquitos, bees, ants, insects,etc. in this area or something? lol.

I'd at least tape up some clear vinyl or something so the insects can't get in.

Okay, so I'm a little judgmental, I think I got that part. But, oh dude, I've just been spoiled by the upper class neighborhoods of my teenage years, lol. Wasn't judgmental at all with those neighbors, they had little to be judgmental about.

There's one mexican family in this area, and I've not been judgmental at all with him, and that's because he takes pride in his appearance and makes sure it looks good.

Just like the military, if you don't look good, everybody and especially your superiors are going to be judging you.

Now the HEB chick... got the suggestion she was a whore looking for a place and someone with money... now was she a crackwhore just like this girl? I got that impression just from her personality she might've been...

Man... if that's what crackwhores are like... I think I like them crackwhores, lol. They know how to arouse the passions unlike them normal chicks.

I know, they're looking to use my money for drugs, got that.

Think one of those guys is the boyfriend of that crackwhore, probably helps her with her drug supply.

im_a_crack_whores_boyfriend_bumper_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg

Was this the heb chick?

store-hours-mon-sat-7am-11pm-sun-7am-10pm-dollar-donated-might-need-2-27592497.png

---------------

UPDATE

Looked at google images again, and she looked more like a meth head than a crack whore, lol.

The dark rings under the eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back