Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before and I'll say it again, YOU ARE ONE SICK DUDE.
You believe you can tell who and what they are. At one point the HEB chick was a angel and now she is a hoe/crackwhore.

I still don't believe you spent money to buy a shotgun or have one. And if your local illegals were out to get you, they wouldn't knock on you door. Easiest way would of been laying on their stomachs.

We will try to keep in touch so when you become richer than Trump.

Dan

I started questioning that stock market crash affecting households hypothesis as a cause of the great depression. Did the average household own vast amounts of stock? That didn't make sense.

What did make sense was a vast expansion in debt.

Because as soon as incomes decline with a recession, discretionary income quickly goes to 0 or even negative territory due to existing debt payments taking away discretionary income, and discretionary income is the thing that enables demand. With no discretionary income, people can't buy anything so demand falls off a cliff, deepening the recession.

In this vein, found:

http://houseofdebt.org/2014/03/15/household-debt-and-the-great-depression.html

He then meticulously documented data on the stunning growth in borrowing by households during the 1920s. As is common in the run-up to severe economic downturns, there was a tremendous growth in mortgage debt. “The great field of credit expansion in the last decade lies in the realm of urban real estate mortgages”, Persons wrote. In nominal terms, outstanding mortgage debt grew by more than eight times from 1920 to 1929, according to Persons.

Oh, look.... ISN'T THAT FAMILIAR! A vast expansion of mortage debt. You mean just like the great recession with skyrocketing house prices due to vast amounts of mortage debt being proferred off to wall street investors via CDOs?

So the Great Recession and Great Depression were essentially fundamentally similar, and their longevity and severity is also pretty similar...

Because they were caused by exactly the same thing...

A vast expansion of mortgage debt...

DAND214 said:
At one point the HEB chick was a angel and now she is a hoe/crackwhore.

I didn't say she was a crackwhore. Now a hoe/slut? That's pretty much unquestionable, but IT IS questionable if she's /normally/ like that because maybe she was just looking for something... though that prurient smile... lol... don't think that was just some random girl looking for something smile... lol

I've only said she's an angel because we fell in love, there's really no other reason.

05153521b37c81414209023edfadb06f61761f-wm.jpg

051ab8983bd0b2914802ceeb71bd1a7b91860f-wm.jpg

9a6ca92b8ab2ebfa73d7ad6dd1f1830f--i-wasnt-looking-for-love-quotes-the-way-he-looks-at-me-quotes.jpg

images

And, no, I'm not taking pictures of my shotgun, don't care. I assume someone's fishing for incriminating evidence for something I'm not guilty of... so, I'm not going to entertain that,lol.

swbluto said:
DAND214 said:
At one point the HEB chick was a angel and now she is a hoe/crackwhore.

I didn't say she was a crackwhore. Now a hoe/slut? That's pretty much unquestionable, but IT IS questionable if she's /normally/ like that because maybe she was just looking for something... though that prurient smile... lol... don't think that was just some random girl looking for something smile... lol

I've only said she's an angel because we fell in love, there's really no other reason.

05153521b37c81414209023edfadb06f61761f-wm.jpg

And, no, I'm not taking pictures of my shotgun, don't care. I assume someone's fishing for incriminating evidence for something I'm not guilty of... so, I'm not going to entertain that,lol.
Ok, I miss quoted you.

I didn't ask for pics of the gun that doesn't exist. You don't do real pics only copy paste ones!

Dan

swbluto said:
I know of one so-called real estate investor (and I prefer to call people like him speculators rather than investors) who has three homes he thought he could flip for a profit—but he priced them too high.

I know that one well. I've watched geniuses land themselves in bankruptcy because they sell it for less than they bought it for. That's not real business, it's just a get rich quick scheme. Asking for trouble. So when someone tries to sell a house as the prices fall, they perpetually ask to much. Then they drop it less than the proper price dropped. So they chase the prices down without ever catching them.

swbluto said:
Section 8 refers to public housing, btw.

Not in the military it doesn't. It refers to Klinger in 'M*A*S*H*.'

swbluto said:
Everyone is out to get me...

Here we go. . . .

swbluto said:
Google "neighbor killed" and you might discover how surprisingly common it is.

Helps explain why I'm concerned that YOU have that shotgun and talk of shooting it out with them.

swbluto said:
Do I have anything against these people? Not yet.

You will. In your own mind, anyway. As with all the things you posted about the H.E.B. chick then deny later.

swbluto said:
So, drunk, not enough sleep, left over mascara, or crackhead, possibly/probably crackwhore.

Since this general area seems to be filled with crackheads, my bet is on crackhead. Probably crackwhore.

Here we go. . . .

swbluto said:
If the market hasn't already crashed come April 15, think I'll be loading up some G in sdow.

Triple short nasdaq would probably have a higher return with NASDAQ above historical norms compared to DOW30 this cycle, should find one.

All of that will probably be YOUR undoing. But why bother thinking about it, eh?

swbluto said:
But, if everyone is against me as you say...

hypothetically...

you seem to be doing your part...

It's not as I say, YOU are the one saying it. Oh, warning you about being self destructive really isn't counted as 'Out to get you.'

I thought about it... yeah, I'll admit...

NO, I don't have a problem with self-destructive behavior.

Now, destructive ideation... maybe...

But it's purely ideation, nothing more than that. I'm intelligent enough in real life to avoid risky behavior with risky outcomes. Like a shootout, that's THE ONE THING I'VE BEEN AVOIDING, GEE GOLLY WHIZ!!! lol

If I saw the HEB chick in person, I'd probably be trying to catch up with her and might become enthralled once again.

All you're really seeing is the mood of the moment, nothing more. Nothing permanent, purely transient, following the ebb and flow of irritation throughout the day, varying with the fluctuating blood sugar levels, temperature and so on.

And the underbrush on the construction site has been cleared.

Tomorrow morning, we do the chainsawing of fallen trees and get them out of there, and also rake up the needles.

then the day after, we get to measure and dig up the holes for the deckblocks and spacers and install the cement.

then the day after, fill the rest with gravel, put the dek blocks and spacers in place, and install the frame. And put the flooring in, and install one corner wall frame. Hopefully that should make it resistant to theft.

Then finish the rest of the wallframes.

Think I'm just going to buy a 4x6 and not deal with these "header block gaps".

Think I'll need to get a chopsaw.

His first appearance was in the fourth episode, "Chief Surgeon Who?"; in that episode's original script, Klinger was an effeminate gay man, but the writers later agreed that it would be more interesting to have Klinger be heterosexual, but wear dresses in an attempt to gain a Section 8 discharge.

Lol, he's just TRYING to get a section 8 discharge by wearing dresses? I'd wear dresses just because they're pretty and make me feel good just wearing them! lol.

But, obviously I don't...

ALTHOUGH I REALLY WANT TO....

because it's abnormal and it costs money. lol

Those sequin dresses... I wish I was girl just so I could wear them, lol.

Guys have nothing that interesting looking, as far as I know.

God dammit, I'm not gay am I? ....lol....

Just imagining wearing one of those pretty dresses and attracting a guy's attention and getting seduced and laid...

I think I just have good imagination rooted in personal experience from the guy's perspective, of course.

Okay, so installing trusses.

I figured out how to install the mid trusses. just do like what that guy did in the video, using some kind of reel or winch or whatever suitable I find at tractor supply, then put it up there. then to flip it upright, with a slippery strong line stretched between the two end trusses, just throw a rope over with a weight attached, hook onto the trusses cap, then pull it up and secure the line once pulled up. Then position the truss to ensure it's straight down the middle between the two end trusses and nail into place. secure additionally using cross beam thingies.

but how to install the end trusses...

trying to figure out a one-manned approach...

Oh... well isn't this nice...

[youtube]BIgkLT1bxPQ[/youtube]

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/opinions/raising-boys-violence-opinion-drexler/index.html

swbluto said:
I thought about it... yeah, I'll admit...

NO, I don't have a problem with self-destructive behavior.

Now, destructive ideation... maybe...

While people who don't engage in it DO have a problem with self destructive behavior.

swbluto said:
I'd wear dresses just because they're pretty and make me feel good just wearing them! lol.

But, obviously I don't...

ALTHOUGH I REALLY WANT TO....

God dammit, I'm not gay am I?

That's just an opinion piece. They like so many others, ignore economic factors at their own expense.

remember that song "Under pressure" and him "Going crazy" in his singing, in light of the high 1982 UK unemployment and rent putting him and his friends "under pressure" and "putting people on the streets"?(Remember that 'inner city pressure' song... unemployed and Dave the landlord asking "Where's the rent?")

What happens to a young violent kid who's "under pressure" (due to unemployment/underemployment and high miami rents) and "Goes crazy", you think?

He shoots up a school, that's what.

So, this reporter is missing a big piece of the puzzle...

092k.png

Hypothetically...

I wonder if I was attracted to a bi because I might be a tran?

That doesn't make a lot of sense, because lots of people who aren't LGBT are attracted to bis(whores).

Horny girls attract lots of people...

Dauntless said:
If it's something goofy, I'm sure you are.

derp, derp, derp. lol

You just described my best friend back in DTP! Goofy.

And the HEB chick... she was adorably cute in a derpy kind of way.

And so was that one girl who passed thru my line while I was standing entrance guard at nuke school.

got lots of sun exposure today and got a serious workout clearing out the rest of the underbrush, moving at a pace faster than expected. so, feeling a bit upbeat today.

Definitely a good video on installing trusses.

[youtube]Z11kAVoxbJw[/youtube]

It kind of looks like... drag one end of the truss upto the top, secure it using strap or rope or whatever.

Then move the ladder to the other side and lift it up ontop.

Then you need to rotate the truss into the brackets on each side...

With one person... eh...

Well if you put one side into the bracket and have the cap-lumber resting against the previous truss, then it should remain upright so the other side can be put into the bracket. I hope...

Now 22 foot truss or 24 foot truss for 20 foot width house...

swbluto said:
And so was that one girl who passed thru my line while I was standing entrance guard at nuke school.

Just gots to wonder what's with a guy like you letting a good thing like the nuke school get away. What a crazy thing to do. Oh, riiiiiiight!

https://www.carbontv.com/?utm_source=DFP&utm_medium=IAB695x979&utm_campaign=GenMarketing

I could make $50000/year working as border patrol. Wouldn't that be a dream job? Get to feasibly project all this pentup anger with the illegals and their terrorizing and making attempts on my life for a year, and kick some illegals butts.

My methods would be indubitably effective, too.

Just runup to a workplace crowd, or whatever crowd, and yell "La migra! La migra!" and then it's a game of cat chasing the mouse.

Oh, but that's right... I'm not allowed because nuke school said so because of my manipulative vindictive room mate. Lol

Just kidding, I don't want to become border patrol.

And I don't harbor grudges, in fact, I never did even after they attacked.

And yep, crazy letting a girl like that runaway. But, I didn't really know what the heck I was feeling at the time, it wasn't until the HEB chick experience I more readily recognized it. But, I'm discovering, though rare... they're everywhere if you keep your eyes peeled.

[youtube]s5ZcxKNP1xc[/youtube]

saw another definition of millenial being upto age 36.

So, upto age 18 at the turn of the millennium.

That means I have 6 years to increase my networth by $70,000 to reach the 16% networth club.

Can I do it?

Once I reach $40,000, if I liquidated all my assets, I could just go ahead and build a standard 2000 sq. ft. house.

But where would I stay if I liquidated all my assets?

That's the issue.

Got to keep like $10,000 locked up in some place.

So, more like... I need $50000 networth, lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O%27Riordan#Death

Collapsed and died at age 46, unknown reasons.

Cosby's daughters died of ultimtaely (possibly) diabetes complications, possibly excess alcohol consumption, at age 44. (Renal failure)

Wow, she made some good songs.

Like Linger and Zombie.

Can I personally infer probable cause of death from her personality?

Subdued, melancholic and angry.

Sudden death.

One of the most obvious causes of sudden death is the heart stopping.

What could cause that...

There's medical, dietary, pollutant and physical activity causes. Distress causes.

There's some association between her personality type and early cardiac deaths, though I wouldn't think it's common in normal healthy females.

Can't easily infer a probable cause.

Other possibilities include aneurysym or artery dissection, like brain or aortic dissection.

So, either a massive leak or a stopping of the pump.

What other causes are there?

A massive stroke could possibly cause a cessation of breathing, leading to death.

so, massive leak, pump stopping and/or critical clot. Those are the suspects.

Drugs might also be possible.

Dauntless: wrote
Just gots to wonder what's with a guy like you letting a good thing like the nuke school get away.
What a crazy thing to do. Oh, riiiiiiight!

swbluto: wrote
And yep, crazy letting a girl like that runaway. But, I didn't really know what the heck I was feeling at the time, it wasn't until the HEB chick experience I more readily recognized it. But, I'm discovering, though rare... they're everywhere if you keep your eyes peeled.

Ok, what?

Dan

You know... I thought about the Cranberries lead singer's sudden death at the age of 46...

And....

I figured she might have a habit of getting angry at world events out of her control.

Because, 2 nights ago, I was getting angry at the jews on wall street enriching themselves with their bigger NYC mansions at the expense of the newly homeless across the nation.

Then my back right shoulders starting pinging in pain for 2 minutes.

At a frequency of 60 BPM, my resting heart rate.

So, I figured that I shouldn't get angry at things in general, especially things out of my control. (If temporary angry causes action which resolves the angering thing, then getting angry could be a benefit in that case.)

And that was the cranberries singer was doing with the song Zombies...

getting angry at things outside of her control...

she might have a habit of it...

So, it's not completely unlikely that she suffered from a early cardiac death at 46, possibly from emotional habits like that.

It's not conclusive, there might be aggravating factors, like sitting around all the time... moping... smoking or drugs... eating a high refined carb diet...lack of sunshine... lack of vitamin d...lack of vitamin c... lack of fruits and veggies....lack of cocoa or coffee... little things like that.

DAND214 said:
Dauntless: wrote
Just gots to wonder what's with a guy like you letting a good thing like the nuke school get away.
What a crazy thing to do. Oh, riiiiiiight!

swbluto: wrote

Ok, what?

Dan

he's making fun of my word choice, and i'm responding to him as if he wasn't and he obviously knew my very visible intention with that sentence.

Okay, spent 3 hours clearing the fallen trees blocking my build area.

About 3 different pines, all within the last 20-30 years judging from decomposition state, landed on this particular intended construction site.

I wonder if this implies it'd BEHOOVE ME to clear the pines off my property if I plan on the house going undamaged for at least a decade or two...

These pines look massive too, like they'd do some serious damage if they fell on my house, lol.

Two of them still had the bark intact, one had the bark stripped.

The stripped bark indicates a tree that went dead and the woodpeckers cleared the bark off of it.

The bark intact possibly implies they just fell over for some reason... wind... lightning... who knows...

or the woodpeckers missed a couple dead trees...

So this is how you get a tree to fall in the direction you want, with skilled use of wedges and a sledge hammer...

[youtube]tTUjorkZkC8[/youtube]

This guy is roping the top using a rope attached to a come along.

[youtube]CRIdXVzlbvI[/youtube]

"Roping the top" would be difficult with the trees I'm working with, I'd guess they're something like 150-200 feet high.

I think I'm just going to get the ones in the front where the "falling window" would be severely constricted by a house, then I'll get the rest at a later date once I get line electricity established (Should be able to use a better more powerful electric chainsaw at that point). I think I'm going to practice on some trees I have in the back just to prove my abilities before using it where results are critical.

One has a lot of lean, so I think that tree is going to be my capstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back