Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
IXIC is right next to 6800! I'd think this means it's breaking thru support levels! And this means I have high suspicion that THE CRASH HAS JUST BEGUN! BURN BABY BURN!

My 5000 triple short investment is now standing at 6600.

---------------

At 12:10 p.m., suddenly felt (After walking outside for 15 minutes) very tired and somewhat nauseous. Took an hour nap. After getting up, felt like I was "out of it" a little but the bananas I soon consumed picked me up. They didn't taste like I really needed them, but they did taste sweet.

Started doing market research, best time to find christmas hits.

The methods are generally usable to finding hits throughout the year.

Even though I definitely was in the top 200 based on the stats, I couldn't find me in the listings. This implies that there are others who are "tops", but also aren't in the listings. I don't like the idea that I'm not seeing "everything".

------------------

You'd think if this Amanda girl didn't want me stalking her or something, wouldn't put something in her facebook like "Come play video games with me at xxx location, will be here until next month!". So is this a sign she's inviting me? lol.

Haha, I'm not accepting the invitation, lol.

I would like to talk to her father, though. Address whatever concern he had when he came to my house to take pics.

Judging from the look on her face, though, she looks unusually eager. Like, unusually eager to meet me? I wouldn't think so lol... but... there's some plausible good reasons why she might want that. I can't say for certain, but... plausible is the key word, lol.

She has this idea I can save up to build a place in Seattle, which is true... she might imagine I'm someone of means. And, thus, she might have her interest piqued. She already knows I own a home here.

I need to find those 25k seattle listings, and then scout for vacant lots in "the area", and start mailing them lower offers. Because, it seems like listed prices are almost always /substantially higher/ than what someone will take for it. Like this lot I paid $4500 for, guarantee it'd list on the market for $10,000 if not more.

Another morning questing for "What do I need to eat???" to get rid of these hunger sensations and dropping-fatigued-in-the-middle-of-the-day phenomena like yesterday.

Was a little bit more ambitious today, got done a little early. Ate a purchased cooked potato in addition to the bananas, cheese and eggs I've been recently eating. Seems that the hunger has gotten a little more "normal" in sensation, though not fully satiated just yet.

I'd think by now, I've eaten 200grams carbs this morning. And hunger not quite fully solved, but the "pangish" feeling mostly has.

-------------------------

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/true-magic-christmas-anonymous-man-pays-off-every-item-walmart-layaway-140319053.html

Stability is reading this article and crying, lol. Could be something else, don't know what.

This guy could be like me, realizing how ridiculously easy it is to make tons of money, and doing so, and feeling like they owe society for it. Except... I NEED IT RIGHT NOW. When I'm 70ish like Warren Buffett, maybe I'll start a foundation and give it away, lol.

---------------------------

Started working, and got sleepy. So I took a nap BUT... I didn't "crash" like yesterday.

About an hour long.

Woke up, I soon quickly realized that amanda girl /still/ makes me horny as hell, though the palpable infatuation has passed.

Going to resume work soon.

Maybe I was crying over her. A bit of a leap, but girls apparently do sometimes make me cry. :lol: (shhh... don't tell 'em. :lol: )

Seems to be almost anything.

Oscar Wilde's Epitaph said:
“And alien tears will fill for him, / Pity's long-broken urn, / For his mourners will be outcast men, / And outcasts always mourn.”

Got an order from a Sandy Hook, CT resident! That means...

I'm within 4 degrees of the sandy hook killer, now. Spooky.

----------------

Look at that, when I saw eagerness, I think I actually see happiness in her. Hardy har har, you'd think I'd have a talent in doing that to women I like.

Happiness doesn't tend to be one of her prevailing emotions. Who knows what exactly about myself, or what my offerings were, I was making her happy about.

I'm not treating it with much gravity, though, I seriously don't feel much interested.

I'm wondering...

If she sees wedding bells and that's what she so happy about. Yeah, that's what the heb chick was so happy about, oh yes, at least according to the way "it felt like". Plenty girls in times past thought I was marriage material.

But given that her last words to me were "Please do not contact me ever again" (I don't listen to women when they say things like this... a powerful man or a "persisting interested man" (a man in love) doesn't listen to a women's feeble negations... ASSUMING WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT, lol.), I feel like this is stretching it.

She'd rate highly as a possible mate. Not only does she not do drugs, she doesn't have an existing kid. Does not seem to be a hoe. That puts her heads and shoulders above about 50-70% of females.

That girl talking to my older neighbor.

Yes...

Did drugs. Most likely.

Hoe. Definitely.

Had a kid. Unquestionable.

I don't give a damn how entrancing her voice may have been, she's not "partner" material.

I think I was running from her, because I initially thought she was a homeless person begging for money. But then she yelled, and I was somewhat seduced by it somehow, and I started to think she wasn't just a "homeless beggar", but what was she. That took some inferring.

New day. Just another day of operations. Another "feel really hungry" and eating, just to go to nap for an hour after soon after eating 70+ gram carbs, then suddenly feeling pretty fine afterwards. Not sleepy, not "really hungry". This pattern seems pretty consistent over the last few days and seems kind of strange, not sure if it's innocuous. On the plus side, getting a solid 6+ hours of sleep, so been avoiding those 4 a.m. "Is this it?" wakeups so far.

swbluto said:
Stability is reading this article and crying, lol. Could be something else, don't know what.

Umm, no, at best that's in spite of stability. Crying would be about empathy, except it's just too much to cry over THAT story. You're just supposed to think 'How nice.' Not like he saved the family of 8 and kept them in their home or anything.

swbluto said:
This guy could be like me, realizing how ridiculously easy it is to make tons of money, and doing so, and feeling like they owe society for it. Except... I NEED IT RIGHT NOW. When I'm 70ish like Warren Buffett, maybe I'll start a foundation and give it away, lol.

That's what Warren Buffet did. But you need it now because it's NOT easy to make tons of money, except for a few people. Man, I've been up and down in my life. Usually down, but I kept things together. Never the true crisis people face sometimes. But again, how nice for the guy feeling so good he goes and does that.

Something seems wrong, maybe that's why I'm crying over the littlest of things. Been taking naps left and right, right after I start working, I just clunked out. Didn't really get started on "the workday" until 4 p.m.! lol

Kind of reminds me of this guy saying he wasn't able in the best of health, so he's only able to work 4 hours a day.

The pink salmon tasted like it was "needed" and picked up spirits a little and did seem to rid of the nausea, mostly.

With a 114mg/dl, the can of corn seemed somewhat repulsive at the time. Couldn't eat too much, while the fish, yes.

---------------

8:30 p.m., hunger hit so wondered what my blood sugar was during these "I'm hungry" feelings.

101 mg/dl.

Corn tastes good, though not like "I really really need it".

Last ate fish and 15gram carbs of corn at 2:30 p.m.

Yeah, that banana tastes really good. I guess the body thinks it needs carbs at 101 mg/dl during "meal time" periods.

swbluto said:
Something seems wrong, maybe that's why I'm crying over the littlest of things. Been taking naps left and right, right after I start working, I just clunked out.

Pregs?
swbluto said:
The pink salmon tasted like it was "needed" and picked up spirits a little and did seem to rid of the nausea, mostly.

With a 114mg/dl, the can of corn seemed somewhat repulsive at the time. Couldn't eat too much, while the fish, yes.

---------------

8:30 p.m., hunger hit so wondered what my blood sugar was during these "I'm hungry" feelings.

101 mg/dl.

Corn tastes good, though not like "I really really need it".

Last ate fish and 15gram carbs of corn at 2:30 p.m.

Yeah, that banana tastes really good. I guess the body thinks it needs carbs at 101 mg/dl during "meal time" periods.

Cravings. How far along are you?

Symptoms started about a week ago, so I'm guessing I'll start seeing a bump in 3 months, lol.

Fell asleep at 10 after feasting on the two bananas at 9, and woke at 4:45 a.m.

Guess yesterday was a nappy day, and that's typical for thanksgiving, isn't it?

---------------------

harley davidson sales down dramatically. Walmart sales are up. MY SALES are up.

What does this indicate? Recessionary spending. Luxury sales down, "inferior goods" (Lower priced goods; not necessarily low quality.) sales up.

Though always is the time to be the price leader, now is especially the time. Where profit margins are FAT in high demand markets, it pays to go for high quantity over a higher price!

Quantity has a quality all its own -Joseph Stalin

And when quantity comes along, it's best to think... "How can I make this happen" instead of jacking up the price and losing leadership. Losing leadership matters, because that means lost market share. All those dollars you miss out on.

----------------------

Need to do market research within the next 18 days are so. Ideally within the next 7.

----------------------

And that amanda girl, what kind of smiles was I seeing on her recently.

That looked like ...someone a bit aggressive, like she's looking to devour someone.

And if she was implying an invitation for moi, lol...

I'm thinking of this song, lol.

[youtube]oI1VzSNhMpo[/youtube]

Yeah, so, I'm thinking maybe I should be wary of this oh so pretty girl.

I can tell she's trying to bait me. Putting up all of her prettiest pictures, and the guys are going... *woah*...lol

Even wore that red lipstick. ooooo.... red looks too good on her, lol, I think that's why she typically wears black.

swbluto said:
harley davidson sales down dramatically. Walmart sales are up. MY SALES are up.

What does this indicate?

Christmas?

swbluto said:
Recessionary spending. Luxury sales down, "inferior goods" sales up.

The Blue Wave. But the Election is over.

swbluto said:
Quantity has a quality all its own -Joseph Stalin

Again, the Blue Wave.

swbluto said:
That looked like ...someone a bit aggressive, like she's looking to devour someone.

Thanksgiving is over, she don't need a turkey no more. Let's see if you hear from her at all, now.

Hmmm.... think maybe I'm projecting my desires onto her intentions.

I'm not seeing any implied intentions as of now.

Then again, I think this song fully describes the current situation. Hardy har har, I kid.

[youtube]kOkQ4T5WO9E[/youtube]

I think the tax bill next year...

If I can't afford it, I'm going to stiff the IRS.

I figure the worst they can do is levy a tax lien against the property, and I'm reselling it anyway, so it's not like I care if the proceeds of the sale go to pay off the taxes if they were going to be used that way anyway.

I figure the return on investment of investing the capital into development is MUCH HIGHER than making a payment. So what if they /might/ get paid later.

And decided that the shed should double as temporary living quarters in the event the house gets sold. Meaning... it needs to be on the other property.

And that means I'll want a secure front door for it, yes indeed.

Seeing this.

Shed gets built.

Shed gets all my crap and building supplies for the project.

After house is finished, house gets most of my crap back.

Second house gets built.

Shed now only has little crap in it (Shed items).

Sell the property, shed gets all my crap and my living quarters.

Soon building another small house to live in.

swbluto said:
And decided that the shed should double as temporary living quarters in the event the house gets sold. Meaning... it needs to be on the other property.

What other property? The one you said you sold? You have a third set of neighbors that are trying to kill you that you haven't told us about yet? It's too hard to keep up.

I effectively own the property right next to this one, so I just move over when this one sells.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/062614/should-you-buy-or-build-home.asp#ixzz5Xm747qA7

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. A newer home is typically more appealing than an older home to most people," Burtt says. In addition, a new home will require fewer repairs and less maintenance, which can save both money and time. And, as Burtt points out, you'll have a warranty with a new home, so even if something does go wrong, you may still be covered.

Especially if you actually BUILD IT YOURSELF, hardy har har.

-------------------

https://www.fairfieldcurrent.com/2018/11/24/commonwealth-equity-services-llc-acquires-6369-shares-of-fidelity-nasdaq-composite-index-tracking-stock-etf-oneq.html

Commonwealth Equity Services LLC Increases Holdings in Fidelity NASDAQ Composite Index Tracking Stock ETF (ONEQ)

Sounds like they're betting NASDAQ is bottoming out.

SECFilingChart.ashx

But then, looking at this chart, seems they're mostly selling NASDAQ in Q3. I'm not saying that's a surefire sign the price has peaked, since it doesn't look like they completely sold out their existing stock...

Hard to make what out of that fact.

If it is a correction, that should be made clear by late january.

-----------

damn, 4x8 7/16 osb is $9 at home depot (8.85). I remember it being $13 last year.

What's going on?

I thought the trump tariffs were supposed to jack up the price (Not renewing the NAFTA thing with canada.)

Did construction slow down. Or, was the hurricanes jacking up the price that much?

-------------

That person claiming she fasts every morning until 2 p.m.

There might be something to that. Seems like most of my "episodes" came while eating during the morning time.

Then again, you see research support the idea that a large breakfast (700 calories) lowers day long blood glucose levels, supporting the idea to treat breakfast as king.

In general, seems like on most days, it's better to go light on breakfast for me.

-------------

This song has captured me, can't stop listening. lol

I needed these kinds of songs in High School, lol.

[youtube]Z5-rdr0qhWk[/youtube]

swbluto said:
Especially if you actually BUILD IT YOURSELF, hardy har har.

The warranty person is right there on the lot, while the person who screwed it up is the first to know.

As for expecting anything on the stock market, more likely they planned in advance to increase their stake when the market dropped.

The doom and gloom on the tariffs are, as with most negativity toward Trump, exaggerated. Possibly to get worse in January. With so much shifting out of China to other parts of Asia just the last few months, China might not fully recover from this. Canada? Much bigger question mark.

[youtube]BkjgN29A9Os[/youtube]

HAHAHA....

Thought I'd never hear a song like this...

The realities of being married, lol.

And here I was romanticisizing the idea of the gal demanding my absolute best. But for what? To friviously spend it all... pfftt...

Surely there's better woman than that out there? haha

Not sure if my sister is one of them. Apparently buying all the different exotic diapers she can out there.

I guess that's the idea of incorporating. Keeping business assets out of reach, and keeping money for business investments and "expenses" first, personal income second (i.e., wife's income, lol).

I think by this girls request to "work harder"... I think she REALLY means "I want more money", lol.

-------------

And that girl. I think she was tempted by the insinuation (But by no means was I explicitly telling her this)...

"I'll build you a house in Seattle.".

Where have I seen this theme before?

04e0a53fb3d80081913697afee663d9b66eb93-wm.jpg

---------------

http://time.com/money/5235032/just-around-the-bend-this-is-when-the-stock-market-will-crash-according-to-5-famous-investors/

Blind optimism over the tax cuts have led Wall Street analysts to produce a 2019 forward earnings estimate that’s 46% greater than the most recent 12-month operating earnings for the S&P 500, he said. “The combination of extreme valuations and extreme earnings expectations creates a situation that’s ripe for disappointment,” wrote Hussman in a recent blog post on his company site.

Oh, so when the mass of earnings reports in 2019 come forward in early February, it might just start to really drop then.

I wonder how the stock market typically acts during most late-jan/early-feb periods. The first set of earning reports right after Christmas.

Does it typically jump from christmas revenues?

Looking at the nasdaq over the last 5 years, it typically does jump in early february, and during the bull market, typically 300-500 points. Don't know if that'll be true during bear markets, reason to suspect it wouldn't be if expectations are missed.

-----------

And recently figured out you're SUPPOSED to use the interlocking osb (or plywood) for the subfloor.

My parents noted that the floors tended to "dip", and they thought it was a problem. I figured it was pretty normal behavior for plywood spanning across floor joists, and didn't think much of it...

Then I thought, WAIT... what about that interlocking OSB. The panel wouldn't just dip down below the other one, would it.

Well, I'm getting experience, lol.

--------------

Nothing like getting performance anxiety, and trying to perform, and your rectum is consistently exploding liquid diarrhea from the anxiety, lol.

It's awful.

It didn't end until I finished the work for the day and "Got everything back under control".

They technically call it "Irritable bowel syndrome". Affects more women than men. Cause is unknown.

Hey, I know one, performance anxiety!

Calculated processing needs to start by 3:30 p.m. to meet quota before midnight.

Guy in my dream said I looked like a pretty girl "in an antiquated 50s kind of way".

--------------

And just like Halloween, I'm getting my christmas decor deals after christmas. I don't really benefit from the decor this year, so there's no downside to buying after the holiday is over.

---------------

It's funny how my subconscious was telling me "You're going to get your dick sucked", and then the little drug hoe looking for money came wandering by the next day. And what did I do... forgoed the dick sucking opportunity. :roll: :lol:

Of course I have moral objections to it! So, definitely NOT going to feel bad about that.

Well, it's more than just morality, it's more that I was "disgusted" by a dirty little whore more than anything, even though her seductive effect could override that disgust temporarily, yes it could. There's no guessing as to her sexual history if she's selling herself to my neighbor, no ordinary upstanding girl is going to do that so readily.

------------

so at $2/day, my clicks were costing about 15 cents each.

At $10/day, they appear to be costing me 80 cents each.

No wonder why upping the daily spend on google ads wasn't profitable; cost per click goes up dramatically.

I'll watch this over longer periods to confirm. Like, I'll check the next day.

8 clicks, 1.04 (What it started out at $2/day)

*changed to $10/day*

9 clicks, 1.87

-------------

Okay, recently checked. 13 clicks, 3.21

cpc = 3.21-1.87/4= 34 cents.

Well, I'll be comparing different days, yes.

Volume versus cpc vs "daily spend".

--------------

"I needed someone to feed"

"I needed someone to bleed"

Gosh, what kind of boyfriend is giving his girlfriend a bunch of papercuts? lol... *snickers*.

Oh, maybe he means she's got like hundreds of cherries to pop, one at a time.

-----------------

Put a stop loss on my SQQQ shares marginally above my buy price. Mainly just so I don't lose money.

I was reading that nasdaq was increasing from strong recent holiday sales reports, and I was thinking if the reports were anything like my sales, this bitch is going to be on a roll, so I wanted to react.

I first wanted to exit my position, be satisfied with making a grand, but wouldn't execute until the next order day, and I had no idea what happens during market open to know what price I'll get, so I cancelled that sale.

Instead, put a stop loss, because there seems to be ample opportunity for /action/ in the next 2 months, despite the recent sales reports.

If the stop loss is breached during a strong uptrend, that implies it can be purchased at an even better price. So if I were to re-enter, I'd be basically resetting my entry point. The question is if I would re-enter.

This should protect me from loss, even while the price erodes from chain losses over time.

swbluto said:
Guy in my dream said I looked like a pretty girl "in an antiquated 50s kind of way". . . It's funny how my subconscious was telling me "You're going to get your dick sucked". . . .

Gosh, what kind of boyfriend is giving his girlfriend a bunch of papercuts? lol... *snickers*.

Ummmmm. . .YOU????

ummmm... I'm NOT physically abusive. Now emotionally... I don't know. The idea of terrorizing a girfriend doesn't seem natural. Now berating and commanding them, that seems pretty natural, especially in certain contexts.

A new day.

And looking at home insurance, because of the risk of arson.

Don't really want to put to chance a envious or resentful neighbor burning down my hopes and dreams, the most likely way my projects will be halted in their tracks by external risks (outside of personal risks, like car accidents).

But, while looking at their disclosures...

Potentially will distribute info to a third party... they further specify other insurers...

And they have my full name and exact address...

And the big banking behemoths own most of the biggest insurance companies...

I'm getting a bit cautious here if they still think I'm in washington and I'd prefer it'd stay that way, lol.

My car insurance was registered at the old washington state address. Don't think hiding my address would fly with home insurance companies, lol.

Let's imagine what a bank looking for me might be thinking.

"Hey, look, he owns his own home at age 31 and he owes us 20 grand! You wanna bet he has money? Let's check him out."

In the usa, per year, 17,000 murders and 17,000 "structure arsons". Just as equally common. (But, 8000 single family residential arsons, so plausibly less common.)

Think maybe investing in fire fighting equipment might be a good approach... MIGHT BE... lol.

------------

[youtube]Ps-mZ5BQQDY[/youtube]

I'm hearing hurt and anger.

I'm guessing this girlfriend must've hurt him somehow.

------------

The screenshots in this video make me want to buy property in a beach community. I think there's still some in Seadrift,TX for sale, lol.

[youtube]SolEjKrcg4E[/youtube]

And damn, can't find any seadrift,tx city lots for sale like I could back in... 2015. Just a bunch of "out of the way lots" 2 miles from the town.

Well, shoudn't be an issue really. Just mail the property owners of the vacant city lots. If I was /really/ interested.

And noticed a problem with the new stuff I got. The stuff it came with actually worked, so I have to change everything. Thought about doing it by hand, but... gosh.... that's too much time... then I remembered, I created software for this exact task and I just found it. YAY! That makes short work of this "issue". Now I can efficiently use my new stuff.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/27/us/cotton-candy-meth-dasha-fincher-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

You into cotton candy? Like, they stop you for like nothing and want to search your car? THERE is something to be paranoid about. It could just be major bonehead as the story goes, or could they have been seriously out to get her because . . . ?

Dauntless said:
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/27/us/cotton-candy-meth-dasha-fincher-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

You into cotton candy? Like, they stop you for like nothing and want to search your car? THERE is something to be paranoid about. It could just be major bonehead as the story goes, or could they have been seriously out to get her because . . . ?

The cops wanted to really search my vehicle because... well... they seemed to think there was dead bodies in the trunk for some reason. :roll: And, also, because they thought I was drugged, seemed real suspicious I had drugs on me.

The slowed reaction times stemming from ADHD DOES NOT MEAN I'M DRUGGED, DAMN IT.

However, it could indicate my mom was drugged by cigarettes during my fetal development, which she professes to.

So, I guess at one time, very plausibly, I was drugged with lifelong behavioral affects.

------------------

So things I'm finding important in evaluating locations.

Distance to post office.
Nearest department store (i.e., walmart).
Nearest "full range" hardware store (ideally a bigbox one).
Nearest grocery store.
Gas station.
Water source (i.e., glacier water machine)

--------------

I find it interesting, as I'm looking at these "2000 sq ft" home pictures, the rooms just seem to simply be larger than in small homes. Lots of empty space.

I don't like the look, personally.

I find tight spaces a lot more interesting. Not that I glorify them or anything, but vast emptiness is boring as hell, which is what it looks like. The only room that should be large, in my opinion, is the family room. And maybe the master.

I think if I were to design a 2000 sq.ft. house, that bitch is getting 8 or 9 bedrooms and 3 baths.

---------------

Think on the new home, I'm going to go for dimensionality.

The flat-faced look looks OK on a 400 square cottage, but dimensions are definitely desireable on longer specimens, it looks more interesting, so I suspect.

American pie isn't one of my favorite songs, so probably not getting close to it anytime soon.

And, while doing deliveries, the local dirty little whore was walking down the street flaunting her ass as I was driving by. What a little whore...

(No, I'm not attracted to some drug hoe with facial lines of a 60 year old on her 30-something face)

Seems like I'm getting eyeballs for some reason. Guessing my body language has changed. During the middle of the day, the only emotion I can feel is KEEP WORKING. MOVE MOVE MOVE. lol

Sales have declined precipitiously recently. I had my hopes up, yes I did, that it was going to be like last year. Strong to the end.

Oh well, it means at the current pace, I'll have all these orders out by early december which would be NICE because I can then extend the deadline and get even more orders longer.

Wonder if buying those "Social media promotions" off of fiverr would be well worth it during christmas.

The point wasn't the song, it was being around people, period. Maybe you'd stop telling yourself everyone is trying to kill you. Except of course some of the trolls here, who would have already if they weren't so inept.

While I sit here waiting, some stories for you to make up for all you're missing.

Okay, on your dried up hoe that grabbed your attention and held it so you needed to express your pent up feelings. Someone brought up this girl from high school:

It starts with the guy she was after. I was new to the school myself, but I got there a few weeks before the last year had ended and grew up around there. His family moved in just before school was starting. Kenny was a jock so he went for a run, finding the basketball court where I was shooting in the dark with no way to even see the rim. That's what made me such a dead shot.

Turns out we were going to have first period together, what luck. Actually, he didn't need me. He made varsity on the football team, had an old car but a car nonetheless, he was a good guy and dang but the girls considered him good looking enough.

NOW the loser girl. Average looking, overweight, lousy personality. You know how people try to pretend they're important by being obnoxious? If not I can point some out around here. She decided that if he was talking to a new friend, such as Gene who was voted best personality in those senior polls, she'd walk up and insult the guy.

This wasn't sitting well with Kenny. After a painful reminder that she was dealing with Doug here when she tried it on me, she was whining about what I said AT (Not to) Kenny, who was trying to gently get the point across about her behavior. Which wasn't working. Once she finally slithered off he starts off visibly annoyed with "That B----" So I explained to him that he was supposed to be impressed, which made him livid "She insults my friends so I'm supposed to. . . ."

So she got nowhere with Kenny, but kept getting in hot water with me, whom she blamed for the failure of her foolishness around him.

Kenny was in an accident after playing football his freshman year of community college and accepted that his dream of the pros was over. He tried out body building, professional wrestling, etc., but he gave up and got a PhD and teaches around here. Oh, turns out he was on steroids back in high school, he's smaller now than he was then. She never seems to have gotten out of the house. Maybe approaching the size of a house palyed a part, but I see her along with this elderly couple that must be her parents. And she at times thinks she gets to turn her attention on me. My house is bigger that her parents, right? She'll seem smaller. "Just don't insult anyone in front of me, B----."

Also, look up Dr. Michael Swango, someone said something that reminded me of him. You'll love it, just like your obsession with mass murderers, he kept a scrapbook of killers. He told people he had it to prove he was crazy if he was caught. In medical school other students suggested he was the cause of death of some patients and of other emergencies, but they let him graduate. How many died before the first hospital fired him? (Quietly) How many before the second? When he did finally go to prison for poisoning coworkers, his medical career was over, right? It's amazing how little they check out credentials, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back